:invcross: DANIELLE STELLA 2020 :invcross:
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Necrometer »

sooooo this guy who shot up the garlic festival is both of iranian descent and apparently a racist / holocaust denier type

let's see how this shakes out on the front lines of the ideology wars
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

There are plenty of white Iranians, but they’re mostly Jews 🤔
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:putin :drool: :fp: :tup2:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:37 pm There are plenty of white Iranians, but they’re mostly Jews 🤔
Plenty of Iranian Holocaust deniers as well. It's always been kind of funny how much the far right has in common with radical Muslims, but hey.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:23 am
hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:37 pm There are plenty of white Iranians, but they’re mostly Jews 🤔
Plenty of Iranian Holocaust deniers as well. It's always been kind of funny how much the far right has in common with radical Muslims, but hey.
Like when rightwingers scream about being censored by “big tech” and their example of a double standard is Louis Farrakhan.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:23 am
Persia should be Zoroastrian but they should interrogate the hoaxocaust narrative too, as the Chinese Communist Party does. I like Muslims fine just not in my country or anywhere in Europe.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Why should Iran be zoroastrian?!

Never stop posting :brokenheart:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:40 pm Why should Iran be zoroastrian?!
Because it's their original pre-(((Islam))) religion, I guess?
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Yes but so what?!

Geography + ancient =static unwavering truth forever?!

I mean obviously heretical scientists should be crucified and burned, but
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

and jim crow was only fifty years ago :lol:

BUT THE MUSLIM TAKE OVER OF PERSIA MUST BE REVERSED
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

None of this shit would've happened if humans had just stayed in Africa where we belong.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

"Dr. AllahAkbar? Yes, we're here to deport you to Kuwait. Why? Oh, we're going to forego the near 6 figure sum you pay in taxes per year and send you back to the meddle east at great expense in order to cater to a 26 year old community college student."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:40 pm Why should Iran be zoroastrian?!

Uhh, because it's the only Proto-Indo-Aryan religion still extant? Because it's the indigenous religion of a great and noble people before arab mongrels rapists shitted it up with Semitic abrahamism? because it would completely neutralize the bullshit warmongering of Zog? I don't know, what possible reason could there be :drool: :drool:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

What makes Zoroastrianism preferable to Islam? Calling something indigenous is just a historical factoid, there was religion there before Zoroaster.

Why is it a game of dates at all? Is there a philosophical or theological reason?
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Im sure it has nothing to do with a cliffs notes summary of Nietzsche you misunderstood on hitler.free.wiki.com right
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:36 pm

Uhh, because it's the only Proto-Indo-Aryan religion still extant? Because it's the indigenous religion of a great and noble people before arab mongrels rapists shitted it up with Semitic abrahamism? because it would completely neutralize the bullshit warmongering of Zog? I don't know, what possible reason could there be :drool: :drool:
The ancient Caliphates were some of the most enlightened societies. Any time fundamentalism takes over any religion it will become savage. This is nothing unique to Islam. Only a small percentage of modern day Muslims are Wahhabist. These are concepts relatively simple that a big brain like you should be able to grasp them.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

go away
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:32 pm go away
Make me.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I would authorize a nuclear strike on the border detention centers if I thought it meant I had even a 1% chance of getting a sniff of tulsi's feet
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:14 pm

The ancient Caliphates were some of the most enlightened societies. Any time fundamentalism takes over any religion it will become savage. This is nothing unique to Islam. Only a small percentage of modern day Muslims are Wahhabist. These are concepts relatively simple that a big brain like you should be able to grasp them.
Wrong. The Islamic golden age is a myth perpetuated by leftist academics, created to depreciate white people and elevate an empire of barbarian inbreds who conquered vastly more sophisticated and civilized peoples and cast millions into a dark age and still keeps a quarter of the world's population in ignorance and poverty today. The truth is that abrahamism (Semitic group reproductive strategy), is a 6,000 year old attack on the civilization of the Yamnaya (Aryan) peoples (natural law), and it must be physically removed from the world, so that people can finally begin to prosper
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Sorry, I’m banned from replying by jame.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:05 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:14 pm

elevate an empire of barbarian inbreds...who conquered vastly more sophisticated and civilized peoples and cast millions into a dark age and still keeps a quarter of the world's population in ignorance and poverty today.
Am I allowed to agree with a very limited portion of your criticism of the Islamic world while simultaneously considering you subpar, community college trash that is barely fit to shine my fucking shoes? Because I agree with some of the non-batshit, self-serving conspiracy parts ("I'm being held down by a Jewish conspiracy against 'the whites', not my piss poor social skills and lack of tact/taste/hygiene/humor"). Plenty of critical things can be said about the Muslim world, but they should probably best be said by someone who is articulate or, at the very least, not an absolute failure at life (Example: 26 years old and still in 13th grade; way to shoot for the stars there, squirt. Definitely going places).

I've got to ask though, how "sophisticated and civilized" are your people is they are conquered by "barbarian inbreds"? That's rhetorical because fuck you and fuck your mother.
"We have nuclear weapons and an air force, but we were conquered by club-wielding illiterates!"
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.