TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by cxwx »

kevin hash wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:11 pm Christine blaze me ford.

Yeh muthafucka.
A blaze in the fording sky
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Yeah i dont care if he drinks 5 pints of canadian mist a day and rapes women just so long as he gets rid of abortion.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I'm not sure how people are totally cool applauding someone with access to so much power who I wouldn't trust with a fucking drink order.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:58 am I'm not sure how people are totally cool applauding someone with access to so much power who I wouldn't trust with a fucking drink order.
These types of people truly get a hardon at the thought of a woman strapped in the electric chair for having an abortion. I know it’s cliche but I really hate this fucking country and most of the people in it.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Well I'll answer with another abused but necessary cliche, get the hell out and vote.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

This nation is finished and it deserves to die.

Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

The righteous indgnation on Lindsay Graham's face as he completely lost his shit during the hearing was a sight to behold. What do you MEAN you can't just get drunk and assault women without consequence anymore? Has the world gone insane?

Something about this case is really bringing the worst kinds of dudes out of the woodworks.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

Brett Kavanaugh got into a college bar fight after seeing UB40

Chad Ludington, [lolwhut] one of Kavanaugh’s college friends, told the New York Times that the altercation occurred after attending a UB40 concert. Kavanaugh mistakenly believed one of the bar’s patrons was UB40 singer Ali Campbell; after the patron asked Kavanaugh and his friends to stop looking at him, Kavanaugh allegedly threw a beer at him. A brawl ensued between Kavanugh, his friends, and the Ali Campbell lookalike.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

getting into a fistfight at a UB40 concert might be the most 80s drunk jock bullshit i've ever heard in my entire life

i was talking with a law friend last night and even without doing a full postmortem on kavanaugh's career to date, we just knew he never had any experience as a trial judge—and, wouldn't you know it, he's a straight up clerk to white house functionary to circuit court toad. you can sometimes tell how good a judge will be as a justice (read: most are bullshit) if they ever presided over a trial, and not just fucking appeals or prosecuting
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

As we all watch a real life Bret Easton Ellis novel unfold
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

this NYT story has helped me realize that trump's dad, FRED, was a pretty good-looking dude.

so where did the derp genes come from?

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hahaha how is this image new to me:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

and i mean, of course
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:56 pm getting into a fistfight at a UB40 concert might be the most 80s drunk jock bullshit i've ever heard in my entire life

i was talking with a law friend last night and even without doing a full postmortem on kavanaugh's career to date, we just knew he never had any experience as a trial judge—and, wouldn't you know it, he's a straight up clerk to white house functionary to circuit court toad. you can sometimes tell how good a judge will be as a justice (read: most are bullshit) if they ever presided over a trial, and not just fucking appeals or prosecuting
Are you trying to tell me someone who’s most significant legal action to date was asking Monica Lewisnsky how many times Bill Clinton came in her mouth isn’t qualified to be on the Supreme Court?
Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Prolific pukers bro.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Donnie DIckhead's dad was the brains and was also smart enough to shut the fuck up when conducting shady business. Crap ethics aside he knew what the hell he was doing and was seemingly satisfied with his endeavors and comfortable with his status in life, knowing he didn't really need to prove jack shit to anyone. Unfortunately his son got the worst genes from all sides :lol:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I'm still oddly fascinated by Kavanaugh's performance. It's like he was doing a comedic impression of a piece of shit jock that grew up to be an even bigger piece of shit. And I honestly don't know what I'll find more gratifying, if he does make the supreme court or if he doesn't.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Lots of America believes that the only way shit gets done here is if piece of shit preppy jock caricature dickheads take care of it, and unfortunately they aren't entirely wrong, which is why so many people who hate both him and Trump are still supporting them.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

holy fucking shit Fred's involuting skull :shock:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Yeah the last two pics are absolute nightmare fuel.
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

What the fuck is wrong with his skull??
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:43 am I'm still oddly fascinated by Kavanaugh's performance. It's like he was doing a comedic impression of a piece of shit jock that grew up to be an even bigger piece of shit. And I honestly don't know what I'll find more gratifying, if he does make the supreme court or if he doesn't.
i'm not an accelerationist per se, but i'm vaguely okay with anything that makes huge swaths of the country question the legitimacy of our dumbest institutions (e.g., article III judges, the senate, states setting most of their own election rules/regs)

it would, admittedly, be lit if a conservative court tried to drag us back to lochner and the lower fed courts and states just said fvck ovv

weird thing is! these problems are both the result of the right's exploitation of, and an argument for the left's embrace of, federalism (which i waver on; admittedly my preferred outcome is, like, basically robespierre? but if he totally agreed with the heberists)
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

these people are a genetic fiasco

trump's brother & presumed nephew