TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:11 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:22 pm just watching muted b roll ov her shambling borderline necrotic body gliding between courtrooms her face sagging half dead off her skull. just poetry

what a dumb vain bitch

87 years old!!

what a heist :lol:
No doubt there will be another republican appointment this year... and as soon as the dems get a (2/3rds) congress majority, they will institute term limits.
:roll:

I know: a constitutional convention!
:fp:
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:43 pm
kevin hash wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:25 pm I wanted to get head from RBG.

My dreams are crushed.

Weepy99.
You can still fuck the ashes.
Ashes in the pisser.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

probably one of the few places I can vent about this: how much of an asshole is RBG for not retiring 5 years ago? hubristic shithead
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:50 pm probably one of the few places I can vent about this
Fucking pussy whipped bitchboy faggott. Fucking coward.

You used to say nigger
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:39 pm
Necrometer wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:50 pm probably one of the few places I can vent about this
Fucking pussy whipped bitchboy faggott. Fucking coward.

You used to say nigger
Which "online University " was this gem lifted from?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:50 pm probably one of the few places I can vent about this: how much of an asshole is RBG for not retiring 5 years ago? hubristic shithead
I totally posted that on Facebook where all my woke friends could read it.

It's true, though. They're trying to paint her as some kind of hero now when the reality is that you wouldn't be in this shit if it wasn't for her ego.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

She was falling asleep during oral arguments in Obama's first term fwiw
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:39 pmYou used to say nigger
I sure did! and I wish I still could. using charged language to facilitate absurdist comedy just doesn't have the same appeal when the real world is crawling with substantial numbers of shit-for-brains like you who invest in white supremacy to assuage your bruised pride over the fact that you're being fleeced by the true ruling class more and more each year.

I'll note that I am still in favor of people being able to say whatever they want, and I'm opposed to the knee-jerk condemnation of anyone who utters a slur (while not using it per se). to bring it back to trump, it's very on-brand of you to act like me typing "nigger" on this forum has anything to do with my stances on racial equality/justice or whatever. same moronic logic that has trump somehow exonerated from decades of blatant racism, just because we haven't heard a recording of him saying a racial slur.

on top of all that, I have tried to dial back my use of slurs because my wife's secondary is half-black and lurks here (hi max)
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:32 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:39 pmYou used to say nigger
I sure did! and I wish I still could. using charged language to facilitate absurdist comedy just doesn't have the same appeal when the real world is crawling with substantial numbers of shit-for-brains like you who invest in white supremacy to assuage your bruised pride over the fact that you're being fleeced by the true ruling class more and more each year.

I'll note that I am still in favor of people being able to say whatever they want, and I'm opposed to the knee-jerk condemnation of anyone who utters a slur (while not using it per se). to bring it back to trump, it's very on-brand of you to act like me typing "nigger" on this forum has anything to do with my stances on racial equality/justice or whatever. same moronic logic that has trump somehow exonerated from decades of blatant racism, just because we haven't heard a recording of him saying a racial slur.

on top of all that, I have tried to dial back my use of slurs because my wife's secondary is half-black and lurks here (hi max)
People can still say whatever words they want.

I, for example, say whatever pops into my head because, you know, I'm not afraid of anything ever. I'm sure the same is true of almost everyone here.

People like meatgrease are forced to self-censor because they know people like me, who will push them through a fucking window in public with next to no provocation, exist.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:32 pm (hi max)
'Sup Ross.
MeatGrease wrote:

kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

If somehow a tape surfaced that had trump saying "nigger" it wouldn't matter. His supporters would cum all over and his GOP enablers would just make excuses where they don't mention his name and make a bunch of hem haw statements in hopes that the news cycle will move back to important stuff like kanye west running for president.

Trump could say "everyone who doesn't support me is a gay nigger faggot who sucks kike prick" and it would barely register.

He could suck a dead baby's cunt and no one would care. You know why? Because everyone is numb to it.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

yeah
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:27 am
Necrometer wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:50 pm probably one of the few places I can vent about this: how much of an asshole is RBG for not retiring 5 years ago? hubristic shithead

It's true, though. They're trying to paint her as some kind of hero now when the reality is that you wouldn't be in this shit if it wasn't for her ego.
It blows my mind that you guys over there know enough about our political day-to-day that writing about it on your Facebook wall would even make sense... like, that anyone would even know what you were talking about, or have an opinion.
I guess it only seems that way to me because my country is the culturally sheltered from global political stuff.
Sometimes very politically-inclined Americans will talk about MAJOR political events in other countries, like stuff Putin does, or when a particularly notable candidate like Le Pen in France pops up. Brexit. If I posted about any of that shit on Facebook though, all my friends and family would say that I'm being pretentious and trying to 'seem smart'.

I don't know why I'm writing this, this is a dumb fucking post... im tired. Sorry
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:27 pm
spacehamster wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:27 am

It blows my mind that you guys over there know enough about our political day-to-day that writing about it on your Facebook wall would even make sense... like, that anyone would even know what you were talking about, or have an opinion.
I guess it only seems that way to me because my country is the culturally sheltered from global political stuff.
Sometimes very politically-inclined Americans will talk about MAJOR political events in other countries, like stuff Putin does, or when a particularly notable candidate like Le Pen in France pops up. Brexit. If I posted about any of that shit on Facebook though, all my friends and family would say that I'm being pretentious and trying to 'seem smart'.

I don't know why I'm writing this, this is a dumb fucking post... im tired. Sorry

If family or soon-to-be-ex-friends accused me of "seeming smart" I'd nod.

Don't ever apologize for being better than people.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

why are dumbocrats all geriatric pants shitting retards :drool: :lol:

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

That looks like it’s at least 15 years old when Nadler still weighed about 400 pounds so I assume he shat his pants because he had eaten a bucket of jello recently and not from being old.

You’re still the equivalent to what ever ended up in his adult diaper ( you could say, his soiled depends ) so I fail to see your point.

And when exactly did James Woods jump the shark so bad? Yeesh.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:09 am dumbocrats
You're such a dopey, unfunny nerd.

If I ever need pussy repellent, you'll have an employment offer.
MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Good. Fuck him and his dumbfuck son.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

kevin hash wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:03 pm Good. Fuck him and his dumbfuck son.
Remember when his son got lippy with his neighbor and ended up getting his ass kicked to the point of hospitalization?

You'd think his types would learn from that sort of interaction, but nope. meatgreases still run their cocksuckers like that shit isn't in their future. I'd say "weird, isn't it?" but then I remember that these people are colossally fucking stupid, so it's what kids nowadays might call "Very On Brand."
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

kevin hash wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:03 pm Good. Fuck him and his dumbfuck son.
Why don't you go OD you fat worthless sack of shit
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:29 pm
Because he's funny and people enjoy his presence around here and go fuck your mother in the hole of her choice.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:29 pm
You’re the same cunt who jumped for joy when Michael Brooks died last month. I’d love to kicked you back inside your mothers twat.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

This just in: Dunce who cribs other's work from blogs that no one gives a shit about has the stunning lack of self-awareness necessary to not know why him calling anyone "worthless" is comedic gold.
MeatGrease wrote: