TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Toilet Fleet »

"You see," said the dog, its mouth overflowing with its own shit, "this is unquestionably the most ethically-sourced food on the planet. Everything else, violence against a living thing." Pausing to swallow, the dog turned to the crowd. "Who here can say they've mourned the mighty stalk of wheat?"
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:45 pm the REAL majority of REAL Americans thinks.
Haha.
By all means, keep voting for tax cuts and policy iniatives for people like me who won't so much as wipe our dicks with you.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

did this typing cyst actually post a project veritas video in an attempt to make a point about how the world is?

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

how had I never heard of ORGONE before now

tyvm bob
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wh ... ont-leave/
https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/f ... ump-biden/

That debate was a hot mess. Trump's tactic worked, somewhat, to fluster Biden and make Biden sidetrack on Trump's attacks and Biden took the bait. It was a pivoting tactic and it worked. Biden should have asked Wallace to mute Trump's mike while Biden was talking.

Edit: LOL
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Biden did better than I assumed he would.

Trump's idea of fires getting out of control because there is too much wood in the forest was awesome. He wants to send people out to tidy up the wilderness.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:15 pm Biden did better than I assumed he would.

Trump's idea of fires getting out of control because there is too much wood in the forest was awesome. He wants to send people out to tidy up the wilderness.
:confused: :confused: :confused: uhh, do you think controlled burns don’t work for some reason?

Don’t tell me you believe planetary changes take place on an election cycle timescale :fp: :fp:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Whoever is in charge here: A-plus work on greasy's quote.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

"California didn't do a good enough job managing the federally-managed land that's burning" is a solid self-own, really bright, top shelf stuff from a man that looked far wetter than usual

My favorite part of the damp man's real-time returned soup order was the idea that nothing bad happened from his COVID superspreader event rallies, when like, fuckin Herman Cain died after going to the BOK Center, total brain genius
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

A bakers dozen of VD riddled midget hookers, tying down trumpybear for scat session while baron von retard is mutilated in 2 inch chunks and fed into a meat grinder, sent down a conveyer belt and re-jammed up his mom's cunt who is stabbed with hangers and turkey talons in a legal mock abortion while reciting the lords prayer. After true aryan midget corn shits and flashes a mirror, old mushroom dick cums. he would do it again. Fin.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:39 pm https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wh ... ont-leave/

That debate was a hot mess. Trump's tactic worked, somewhat, to fluster Biden and make Biden sidetrack on Trump's attacks and Biden took the bait. It was a pivoting tactic and it worked. Biden should have asked Wallace to mute Trump's mike while Biden was talking.
Funny enough...
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... ics-report
Would be amazing if they incorporate this into the next one.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:18 pm
ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:39 pm https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wh ... ont-leave/

Funny enough...
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... ics-report
Would be amazing if they incorporate this into the next one.
Good. That was the first thing I thought of about 5 minutes into the debate. I'm surprised that this wasn't even an option, based on not only the individuals involved, but over how many political debates have happened for the past 50-60 years. And I wasn't the only one that thought there should be a mute button during the debate. But it will be even more entertaining hearing Trump screaming across the isle like a drunk woman at the supermarket.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

I bet she fucks real good.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

kevin hash wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:06 pm I bet she fucks real good.
Eh. She's not throwing out those good #FuckVibez as far as I can see.
She strikes me as someone who would either complain about irrelevant shit/want to have a conversation during sex.
MeatGrease wrote:

kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Nah.....she likes to get her cunt boned out.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

kevin hash wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:45 am Nah.....she likes to get her cunt boned out.
If you get up in "'Dem Guts" I expect a detailed report to slow tug to.
MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i cant believe jacob wohl is only 22 years old. what a legend dude :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

how amazing would it be if trump gave biden covid at the debate and they both died before november

all that old man yelling
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:13 pm how amazing would it be if trump gave biden covid at the debate and they both died before november

all that old man yelling
It would mean God checks his voicemail very sporadically.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

If Christopher Cantwell, Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman all end up cell mates, who’s the middle of that human centipede?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:21 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:13 pm how amazing would it be if trump gave biden covid at the debate and they both died before november

all that old man yelling
It would mean God checks his voicemail very sporadically.
Hope Hicks has it and she was one marineone

:shock:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

she's so fine
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR