TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Chad »

Last edited by Chad on Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:20 pmshe's so fine
She lacks the proper fuck glare.

If I'm going to be pissing blood, I expect/demand a spirited performance from my partner.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:13 pm how amazing would it be if trump gave biden covid at the debate and they both died before november
welp
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

dude i dont care who you are or what your politics are, you gotta admit this shit is funny and rules very hard

very very hard
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

we have his stupid taxes but his actual health/medical history is still a black box :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

he’s either lying or 2020 will shield him from harm

not getting my hopes up

but still, absolutely

:warrior:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

thinking about all my pals out there who are asleep and just kinda savoring their future joy in the morning
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

he'll survive and use it anti-mask, thereby killing more
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

that first game back at golf is going to be so sweet..
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

MPD wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:41 am that first game back at golf is going to be so sweet..
I did laugh

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Looks like my prayer finally got through.

If he's campaigning in Pittsburgh, I know one motherfucker who'd love to cannulate his dumpy ol' ass if his O2 sats divebomb.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I don't think lying, especially right at this moment, helps him at all. These fabled "undecided voters" are not going to all of a sudden think, "Wow, he must be Superman if he can recover from COVID so quickly." The stocks are also tanking right now, and he'll have to stay out of the public eye for 2 weeks, which for an egomaniac like him, is not what he wants. It's hilarious.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:39 pm
:lol:

I'm...not convinced this isn't just a gambit.
E.g. Boris Johnson got it and recovered:

I am quite confident, however, his health is worse than that of Herman Cain.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Far be it from yours truly to pile on, but for an insecure coward like Donald Trump, can you imagine how TERRIFIED he must be?
MeatGrease wrote:

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

If he's gonna croak i hope its soon, get Pence in there and have the election vs him as the standing president, right?

That'd be insane but the alternative is that Trump keeps using sick days to postpone the presidential election.... right? I hate this shit and very intentionally know little about it
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:54 am he'll have to stay out of the public eye for 2 weeks, which for an egomaniac like him, is not what he wants.
Herman Cain got COVID and he is still tweeting.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:09 am If he's gonna croak i hope its soon, get Pence in there and have the election vs him as the standing president, right?

That'd be insane but the alternative is that Trump keeps using sick days to postpone the presidential election.... right? I hate this shit and very intentionally know little about it
I think it'd be optimal (assuming the goal is Trump losing) if he's incapacitated for a long time and Pence has to act as president under the 25th Amendment. One, that's objectively funnier; two, that ambiguity depresses both never-Trump conservative turnout ("what if Trump gets better?") and purely Trump-aligned MAGA voters that are indifferent at best regarding Pence ("what if Trump doesn't get better?")

Trump dying before the election craters the die-hard MAGA support, but gives other Republicans an out to be like "haha just kidding, we're the party of boring people that have never fucked like Pence, the norms are back, remember the norms? We all love norms, and Pence does too!" Plus, it gives Pence a chance to name a VP nominee that furthers the norm-sucking pivot he'd make. Imagine a Pence/Tim Scott ticket; hell, even Pence/Ben Sasse. That kneecaps so many of Biden's squishy middle state voter blocs (Scott makes more sense for obvious idpol reasons)
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

KOVИTEЯ-VEЯN KOИTEИT
FVBTVS wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:18 amImage
Geeheeb wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:52 am
godofdeadlydeath wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:54 amhe'll have to stay out of the public eye for 2 weeks, which for an egomaniac like him, is not what he wants.
Herman Cain got COVID and he is still tweeting.
Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:00 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:09 amIf he's gonna croak i hope its soon, get Pence in there and have the election vs him as the standing president, right?

I think it'd be optimal (assuming the goal is Trump losing) if he's incapacitated for a long time and Pence has to act as president under the 25th Amendment. One, that's objectively funnier; two, that ambiguity depresses both never-Trump conservative turnout ("what if Trump gets better?") and purely Trump-aligned MAGA voters that are indifferent at best regarding Pence ("what if Trump doesn't get better?")

Trump dying before the election craters the die-hard MAGA support, but gives other Republicans an out to be like "haha just kidding, we're the party of boring people that have never fucked like Pence, the norms are back, remember the norms? We all love norms, and Pence does too!" Plus, it gives Pence a chance to name a VP nominee that furthers the norm-sucking pivot he'd make. Imagine a Pence/Tim Scott ticket; hell, even Pence/Ben Sasse. That kneecaps so many of Biden's squishy middle state voter blocs (Scott makes more sense for obvious idpol reasons)
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:00 amboring people that have never fucked like Pence
strong a woman without her man is nothing vibes here
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Change my mind
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I'm just talking about the possible autast interpretation that boring people ain't fucked like mike pence fucked (explaining this makes me want to self-ban)
The White House also provided a brief update on Trump's treatment Friday. Dr. Sean Conley, the president's physician, says that President Trump received an experimental drug made by Regeneron, which contains two antibodies against the coronavirus.

The medicine is currently in clinical trials and isn't approved by the Food and Drug and Administration. How the president's medical team got the medicine wasn't disclosed in the statement.

In response to NPR's query, Regeneron declined to comment specifically, citing patient confidentiality. But Regeneron said it can make the drug available outside a clinical trial through a "compassionate use program," subject to the OK of a review committee.

The drug, called REGN-COV2, is given as a single dose by injection (an infusion). The president received the high dose being tested by the company – 8 grams.
big pharma redemption arc phase 1: murder donald trump using experimental antibody cocktail
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

^man, the president taking an untested drug has do many crazy possibilities.

Personally, I prefer this outcome:
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.