want..

a big mac?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Necrometer »

yeah you do

and you don't want a jbc right before or after that big mac, do you?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

jbc is a ____
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

juicy big cock, ofc
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Jimm O' Lation wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:13 am
cxwx wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:45 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:17 pm Hey man how's being unloved, talentless, unhealthy and poor working out? Just curious, the other day I was thinking about being completely fucking NOTHING and I thought I should get the 411 from you
Your whole fucking life is that of a dumb gimmick.

when a former heroin addict tells you that you're garbage, you really should zip your cocksucker and log out forever.nothing left for you here, faggot.

you suck shit at everything you do, but his life is a dumb gimmick? you're the worst.
When I want advice on being a winner at life I’ll be sure to ask the opinion of a racist retard like you.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:49 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 ama Jordan Peterson quote that proves postmodern semiotic advancement
Semiotics is probably already too relativistic for DOCTOR Peterson.

Was it Goatus that used to do heroin?
Considering there were posts about goatus dying of an over dose it’s safe to say that he was, unless that was just some dumb internet joke about him dying.
Ill body
/
Ill will
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

"this is the news photo that makes a returning time traveller realize they fucked up"

- a tweet i'll never find again
Image Certified Poster
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

FVBTVS wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:21 pm Image
All I could think of was that Yngwie (?) cold shitty burger story and a glimmer of hope at least one or two of the meatheads lost their tempers, or at least previous respect for Trump, because of this.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I'm not sure if I'm stating the obvious, but can not stop thinking about the window, from getting everything from point A, through a snowstorm, security checkpoints, photo ops, getting the crowd in, to point B (actually eating the disgustingly cold and stale already garbage food). Had to have been fucking hours.

Somewhere Erik is crying.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:39 pm through a snowstorm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

He kind of has a point, and in turn illustrates why the majority of lawyers are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

hipster holocaust wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:01 am He kind of has a point
No he doesn't

and for a change of pace

this is like, a handful, and only what's posted on twitter. what it proves is that there is a series of make-work jobs in law for conservative dipshits, and that they are bad at their jobs because they are congenitally bad at their jobs. a good lawyer a.) doesn't just blabber to the press and b.) doesn't make easily falsifiable statements.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I'm confused, they're saying the same dumb things that they said before, lies or not. It's also what makes a "good" lawyer? Believing/preaching the bullshit?
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

they're not saying the same dumb things as before, which is the point. rudolph saying "he never said that" or "i never said that" is demonstrably untrue—if just from tweets! which are easily-searched public utterances!—and shows what an incompetent dipshit he is: good lawyering seeks to mitigate the damage a client's statements (that can later be shown to be false) can do, not double down, then blatantly contradict them

if rudy was smart—and knew who his client is and who it isn't! that's important!—he would have been narrowing his defense from day fucking one and steering every question to the same assertion that the president specifically with no implicit or explicit reference to other people did not collude, etc. that's fucking it. but of course he didn't, because he's a gormless dullard like the rest of the legal right-wing that doesn't have the pedigree to get an article III judgeship.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Giuliani is like the opposite of every scene in Law And Order where the suspect is about to spill his guts in the interrogation room and the lawyer walks in and says “my client isn’t saying anything further”

Instead it’s like the lawyer jumps up and down on the desk with his dick flopping out and shits his pants while wearing black face.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Video: Surprised Clemson Player Thought Trump’s Fast Food Feast Was ‘A Joke’

https://wokesloth.com/video-surprised-c ... 7RTBKdsSp8
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Pelosi canceling Trumps state of the union address and him canceling her flight reminds me of Bob from Drop Dead unplugging Josh Martins guitar and josh playing keep away with Bobs glasses.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I would say she should lock him in McDonalds but he would love that.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

is this whole russia thing still a sideshow, team mantis? hit me with your best naked link
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

it is a sideshow! still! never wasn't! there are far more overt, out, naked, unquestionable affronts to the sorts of things that russia is widely assumed to have done—namely, fuck with the franchise—but so much of liberal fantasyland is focused on the russia shit. it's qanon for wine moms that decided to break up their real housewives marathons with CNN. any lib that whines about russian interference (which is most of them) but then doesn't know who their own state representative and/or senator is (which is most of them) deserves four more years of president lipitor.

here's how you can tell the russia thing is functionally meaningless: identify one single trump policy that has come to fruition that is fundamentally inconsistent with the larger GOP platform (unless, of course, your thesis is that the whole GOP is on the russian payroll which... is dumb?). and that's just a threshold question! from there, identify how that policy specifically inheres to the benefit of russian interests. has there been... anything on that front? the closest thing i can think of is syrian withdrawal—which is a super attenuated "win" for moscow, and also totally consistent with the "we need to stop being the world's police" strain of blood and soil politics that has pervaded the makeup of trump's base since fuckin pat buchanan in the late 80s.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:16 amis this whole russia thing still a sideshow, team mantis? hit me with your best naked link
Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:33 am it is a sideshow! still! never wasn't! there are far more overt, out, naked, unquestionable affronts to the sorts of things that russia is widely assumed to have done—namely, fuck with the franchise—but so much of liberal fantasyland is focused on the russia shit. it's qanon for wine moms that decided to break up their real housewives marathons with CNN. any lib that whines about russian interference (which is most of them) but then doesn't know who their own state representative and/or senator is (which is most of them) deserves four more years of president lipitor.

here's how you can tell the russia thing is functionally meaningless: identify one single trump policy that has come to fruition that is fundamentally inconsistent with the larger GOP platform (unless, of course, your thesis is that the whole GOP is on the russian payroll which... is dumb?). and that's just a threshold question! from there, identify how that policy specifically inheres to the benefit of russian interests. has there been... anything on that front? the closest thing i can think of is syrian withdrawal—which is a super attenuated "win" for moscow, and also totally consistent with the "we need to stop being the world's police" strain of blood and soil politics that has pervaded the makeup of trump's base since fuckin pat buchanan in the late 80s.
can I believe that a decent chunk of the GOP is largely compromised by the RNC hack, which almost certainly resulted in blackmailing of lindsey "totally secret cocksucker" graham & pals? mcconnel's up to his neck in russian money, GOP/NRA are besties and NRA is on the russian teat... you can say this is all coincidental but... why?

our government is currently experiencing its longest-ever shut down, alt-right is A THING, a recession is looming, trade deficit with china is worse than ever (to the benefit of...) and our relations with international allies are at their worst (pulling out of NATO doesn't seem that much of a stretch). and yes DEFINITELY syria.

although... you kind of set up an unwinnable argument because GOP and russia are both aligned in wanting a destabilized everything here, because that serves their respective interests in slightly different ways. I don't think russia is a massive causal agent in all this but plenty of powerful GOP peeps are literally collaborating with (or kowtowing to) russia in ways that are mutually beneficial (or just happen to be self-serving). and backing the clearly-compromised trump at this point constitutes doing russia's bidding IMO, although I don't feel super confident on that.

do I get points because I didn't mention interference, at least?