TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5937
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

did youall see we're building a 14/88 wall?



or that this guy made what appears to be a trail of tears joke?
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17945
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Image

That is a lot less offensive than usual. I think he may secretly have the hots for her.
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++
Posts: 3027
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

AMNIOTIC BEVERAGE IN THE SHAKER YOOOOOOOOOOOO
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18487
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

"No ice" is pretty good.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2496
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

featherboa wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:15 pm
did youall see we're building a 14/88 wall?



or that this guy made what appears to be a trail of tears joke?
I’m surprised he didn’t call it the campaign trail of tears.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2496
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud



I didn’t realize King Kong Bundy was such a piece of shit.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.
Posts: 7846
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

you can tell we're in the darkest timeline when both people from the obama era of aw-shucks regional destabilization and people from the W era of starting two land wars in asia are rallying to support elliott fucking abrams. jesus christ has this country's collective memory gone to shit
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15973
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

this actor dude false flag staging his own maga lynching because he was being written off of empire is :drooly:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
kevin hash
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Yeah. What a fucking moron.

Feed him to lord hitler's pit bulls.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.
Posts: 7846
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

you gotta respect the kind of brain that is totally immune to self-reflection. in trying to thread a very difficult legal needle in saying that border security is an emergency, trump then can't help himself and says, direct quote, "I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn't need to do this, but I'd rather do it much faster." it's just... majestic.

also, of course the fedsoc fake textualist tards on the court will bend over backwards to say that emergency doesn't necessarily mean emergency, except when the next guy comes along to try and take emergency action on climate change or something, and then it's back to dictionaries
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15973
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm



and then totally unprompted also brings up 2020?!
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

[
FVBTVS wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:30 pm
this actor dude false flag staging his own maga lynching because he was being written off of empire is :drooly:
Seems like that report was fake news. Fox denies writing him off the show, and Chicago PD denies the attack was staged.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/chicago ... ttack.html

https://www.eonline.com/news/1015394/fo ... tack-claim
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15973
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:02 am
[
FVBTVS wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:30 pm
this actor dude false flag staging his own maga lynching because he was being written off of empire is :drooly:
Seems like that report was fake news. Fox denies writing him off the show, and Chicago PD denies the attack was staged.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/chicago ... ttack.html

https://www.eonline.com/news/1015394/fo ... tack-claim
:cheers:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2987
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:02 am
[
FVBTVS wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:30 pm
this actor dude false flag staging his own maga lynching because he was being written off of empire is :drooly:
Seems like that report was fake news. Fox denies writing him off the show, and Chicago PD denies the attack was staged.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/chicago ... ttack.html

https://www.eonline.com/news/1015394/fo ... tack-claim
Look at this retarded faggot actually believing the fakest and gayest hoax of all time :drooly:

If you thought for even one second that there was even one percent chance this wasn't fake as fuck, you need your mouth stapled shut and your fingers cut off to protect the public from such belligerent stupidity








you posted this after it turned out to be two gay Nigerian bodybuilders from the show :lol:
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2496
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Another case has been solved that came across the desk of detective meatgrease.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:17 pm
How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:02 am
[
FVBTVS wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:30 pm
this actor dude false flag staging his own maga lynching because he was being written off of empire is :drooly:
Seems like that report was fake news. Fox denies writing him off the show, and Chicago PD denies the attack was staged.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/chicago ... ttack.html

https://www.eonline.com/news/1015394/fo ... tack-claim
Look at this retarded faggot actually believing the fakest and gayest hoax of all time :drooly:

If you thought for even one second that there was even one percent chance this wasn't fake as fuck, you need your mouth stapled shut and your fingers cut off to protect the public from such belligerent stupidity








you posted this after it turned out to be two gay Nigerian bodybuilders from the show :lol:
You should staple his mouth shut and cut off his fingers, as you suggested.
Nope, wait, I forgot that you're a pussy and are afraid of being aggressive in real life for, admittedly, sensible reasons.

Glad to see you've rediscovered your love of :shock: :awesome: :x :wink:
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.
Posts: 7846
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

it's great that meatgrease reappears, with all the insanely stupid and dumb shit going on in the world... to complain about an actor. what a wise half-elf warrior mage +3 saving throw against wands
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

MeatGrease wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:17 pm
Look at this retarded faggot actually believing the fakest and gayest hoax of all time :drooly:

If you thought for even one second that there was even one percent chance this wasn't fake as fuck, you need your mouth stapled shut and your fingers cut off to protect the public from such belligerent stupidity




you posted this after it turned out to be two gay Nigerian bodybuilders from the show :lol:
No, Chicago PD denied the hoax allegation at 4:34 PM on February 14th. The report that Smollett was fired from Empire remains false. While it may still be possible that the attack was staged, the incident is still under investigation and the Nigerian bodybuilders were released without being charged with anything. The new reports that it may have been staged are at this time less than 24 hours old at the time of writing this. We'll find out once the police have concluded their investigation.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15973
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

even if it ends up being true it'll remain, on its face, one of the more completely out there bullshit sounding stories of the last two years
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:41 am
MeatGrease wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:17 pm
Look at this retarded faggot actually believing the fakest and gayest hoax of all time :drooly:

If you thought for even one second that there was even one percent chance this wasn't fake as fuck, you need your mouth stapled shut and your fingers cut off to protect the public from such belligerent stupidity




you posted this after it turned out to be two gay Nigerian bodybuilders from the show :lol:
No, Chicago PD denied the hoax allegation at 4:34 PM on February 14th. The report that Smollett was fired from Empire remains false. While it may still be possible that the attack was staged, the incident is still under investigation and the Nigerian bodybuilders were released without being charged with anything. The new reports that it may have been staged are at this time less than 24 hours old at the time of writing this. We'll find out once the police have concluded their investigation.
This is what it looks like when a literate person interacts with an impossibly stupid person.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

glubgrease
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++
Posts: 3027
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:23 am
it's great that meatgrease reappears, with all the insanely stupid and dumb shit going on in the world... to complain about an actor. what a wise half-elf warrior mage +3 saving throw against wands
All any of these people ultimately discuss is celebrity gossip and Marvel movies.
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2496
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:23 am
half-elf
So magegrease is a hapa? He must hate himself.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:18 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:23 am
half-elf
So magegrease is a hapa? He must hate himself.
What?
The humorless twat with nothing ever, ever, ever nice to say to anyone ever is less than happy with himself?
I can't imagine.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
riley-o
Chad Thundercock
Posts: 38766
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Trump declaring his state of emergency to not be an emergency, as part of his announcement of the state of emergency, is unparalleled post-reality mind murder. I swear I’m one movie ticket away from being Sam Neill sitting in the theatre at the end of In the Mouth of Madness.
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
Post Reply