TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23595
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Stink Pig, I'm concerned about you and want to know if you're doing okay.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16244
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Stink Pig wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:55 am
MPD wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:58 am
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:33 am
i miss the good posters
neither of you fit that category. you’re both frequently posting losers with no life in the same boat as cw.
yr just mad because i can do things with my posts that youll never be able to achieve in yr entire life, kid. so yeah yer gay.. enter sadman riff
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2807
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Are you, stink pig, menstruating right now?
User avatar
kevin hash
Electric Lucifer
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:33 am
i miss the good posters
Like Jayson Tigerclaw
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23595
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

I have a theory that he is still here....
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
kevin hash
Electric Lucifer
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Geeheeb wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:14 pm
I have a theory that he is still here....
If he had any honor he would show himself.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62584
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Image

dude’s going to pardon the virus next (because it hates brown/black ppl)
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2807
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

He’s pretty ripped for a dude in his late 60’s
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3032
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Oh my god, WHO CARES????

Literally every major city in America is being hit with historic crime waves, shootings up 300% in NYC, state of emergency in half the country, people getting killed every day in one 5 block radius in Seattle, of course this trans Rachel maddow looking fuck has to zoom in on literally the least important thing in the news cycle

Ross I hope you trip and fall face first into a pile of HIV needles.
Glub
My Penis is Broken?
Posts: 660
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:11 pm
Oh my god, WHO CARES????

Literally every major city in America is being hit with historic crime waves, shootings up 300% in NYC, state of emergency in half the country, people getting killed every day in one 5 block radius in Seattle, of course this trans Rachel maddow looking fuck has to zoom in on literally the least important thing in the news cycle

Ross I hope you trip and fall face first into a pile of HIV needles.
Now, is this your sentiment, or did you plagarize this from someone?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62584
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

hey meatgrease

show your work
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7908
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

As I always say, Plagiarism is the representation of another author's language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions as one's own original work.[1][2]

Plagiarism is considered academic dishonesty and a breach of journalistic ethics. It is subject to sanctions such as penalties, suspension, expulsion from school[3] or work,[4] substantial fines[5][6] and even incarceration.[7][8] Recently, cases of "extreme plagiarism" have been identified in academia.[9] The modern concept of plagiarism as immoral and originality as an ideal emerged in Europe in the 18th century, particularly with the Romantic movement.
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3032
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

coauthor noun
co·​au·​thor

Definition of coauthor
: one who collaborates with another person in authoring a literary or dramatic work, a document, a legislative bill, etc.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7908
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

So you coauthored something—a blog, specifically; a non academic writing (riddled with typos and syntax issues)—with somebody that didn’t bother to credit you

And didn’t you specify that it was coauthored when you initially posted it

Who’s it gonna be

Who’s gonna be the person that emails Blog Ape and verifies, yet again, that MG didn’t write shit and continues to be a do-nothing pretendo

Lawd help me I’m back on my bullshit again
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62584
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

meatgrease: the brains behind the brains
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
My Penis is Broken?
Posts: 660
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Does this mean meatgrease will be splitting his Nobel Prize loot?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
kevin hash
Electric Lucifer
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

cxwx wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:21 pm
He’s pretty ripped for a dude in his late 60’s
Wonder how much cum he will have to drink from Trump's flaccid pecker.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2807
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:35 pm
coauthor noun
co·​au·​thor

Definition of coauthor
: one who collaborates with another person in authoring a literary or dramatic work, a document, a legislative bill, etc.
You are suggesting you are a collaborator to the blog credited to fascist Michael McDonald?
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3032
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

I am dangerously close to being doxxed . I can’t go into more detail here, sorry. There are antifa lurking the board trying to doxx me that’s what those huge numbers of unregistered visitors are. I have too many enemies.
User avatar
AskForRaffo
git help.
Posts: 1346
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:54 am
Location: Ludlow/Rivington - Las*Pezia

Many enemies, much honor
Glub
My Penis is Broken?
Posts: 660
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:43 am
I am dangerously close to being doxxed . I can’t go into more detail here, sorry. There are antifa lurking the board trying to doxx me that’s what those huge numbers of unregistered visitors are. I have too many enemies.
I'm going to be a world renowned academic/ author...but my identity must remain a secret.

Makes sense.

I'm not sure if this is good or bad news, but you're such a colossal loser, I wouldn't worry too much about being doxxed. Are they going to reveal your identity and take away all of your nothing?

Finally: "I have too many enemies. "
Has it occurred to you that you're an insufferable asshole with no redeeming character traits?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18547
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Because here on the board is where your "enemies" are going to find the info they need to doxx you, that's why they're lurking here.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2807
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:43 am
I am dangerously close to being doxxed . I can’t go into more detail here, sorry. There are antifa lurking the board trying to doxx me that’s what those huge numbers of unregistered visitors are. I have too many enemies.
Yet you yourself have threatened to dox Soiled Depends, Riley, Geeheeb. Who else?
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16244
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

if i could dox you with one push of a button on my phone i still wouldnt even bother you delusional faggot :cheers:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++
Posts: 3144
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

There's like 5 people who post here...
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
Post Reply