TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
kevin hash
Electric Lucifer
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

FVBTVS wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:08 pm
if i could dox you with one push of a button on my phone i still wouldnt even bother you delusional faggot :cheers:
Haha.

I love that he has himself built up so huge in his mind that he no longer realizes what a putz he is.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7908
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

I co-wrote the blog with my Canadian girlfriend
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2807
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

One, two, antifa’s coming for you. Image





Anyways. Trumped wanted to sell Puerto Rico.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB16DUs3
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2807
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:59 am
I co-wrote the blog with my Canadian girlfriend
I think I read that back in the day, you uploaded it to 168 if I remember
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7908
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

How brutal is it that Rondot is a bigger success at internet moguldum than MeanGene is at being a white nationalist blogger
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2807
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

99 guests and black bloc ain’t one.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62584
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:



honest question: is it normal for the caddy to ride on the back? could be!
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23595
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

does that look normal?
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7908
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Wait, why does he have a caddy and a cart

I mean, I know why he has a cart: he's lazy and probably doesn't have the physical endurance to walk a course. So really, the question is why bother with a caddy when he's already driving his clubs around and isn't the caliber of player that would benefit from having third party input on a given shot
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++
Posts: 3144
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Golf is retarded and gay.
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2807
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:44 pm
Wait, why does he have a caddy and a cart

I mean, I know why he has a cart: he's lazy and probably doesn't have the physical endurance to walk a course. So really, the question is why bother with a caddy when he's already driving his clubs around and isn't the caliber of player that would benefit from having third party input on a given shot
I assume the caddy is also too lazy to walk and is just there to hand trump the clubs. ( because trump is too lazy to take his own club out of the bag.)
User avatar
kevin hash
Electric Lucifer
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:07 pm
Golf is retarded and gay.
Only miniature golf is real.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23595
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

i guess its not a sport if there isn't risk of him killing someone
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2807
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:11 pm


Literally every major city in America is being hit with historic crime waves, shootings up 300% in NYC, state of emergency in half the country, people getting killed every day in one 5 block radius in Seattle,




Oh my god, WHO CARES????


Over 30% of people couldn’t pay their fucking rent last month because we are in the middle of a fucking plague and a bunch of neoliberal delusional free market fuck wads are driving us off a fucking cliff.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/08/32-perc ... ments.html

Care to site any sources for your bullshit? Any sources that aren’t link to rightwing blogs or essays by storm front posters talking about the animalistic brains of the negros? What is defined as a “crime” as part of that 300%, smoking a fucking joint? You think there’s crime now wait until giant swaths of the nation are homeless. I hope Alex Jones eats your ass.
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5906
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2807
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:26 pm
Is that a fucking Ben Garrison cartoon? :lol:

Why are they so eager to open schools anyways, rightwingers are always babbling on about public school being indoctrination places for the Illuminati NWO and want to homeschool. I think Betsy DeVos actually wants it to be a disaster so they can push for more tax money going into charter schools using the narrative that this is just another example of how public schools suck, even though they intentionally made things worse, and morons will believe it.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62584
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
My Penis is Broken?
Posts: 660
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:22 pm
I don't know, I think we should wait for meatgrease to weigh in on this. He likely has a study from the Stormfront Institute for Racial Awareness which shows that whites make up 88 percent of police shooting victims despite accounting for only 14 percent of the general population.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62584
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

:lol:

Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
kevin hash
Electric Lucifer
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Necrometer wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:21 pm
:lol:

Fuckin cunt.

She should put that can of beans in her gash.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7908
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

That a bunch of white chuds are trying to make Goya a touchstone in their culture war is very now, very 2020

Their sofrito and adobo are fuckin good, I'll miss them :(
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24170
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: East Orange, NJ

Necrometer wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:21 pm
:lol:

She thinks the can says "Frozen Negros"
BEUONO!!
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2807
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Image
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62584
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:42 am
That a bunch of white chuds are trying to make Goya a touchstone in their culture war is very now, very 2020
let’s not forget the fukkin tiki torches! less on the nose, sure...
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23595
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

I read a news bit that some anti-racist activists found tiki torches burning on their lawn


also not for nothing Trump fired his campaign manager and hired a GOP regular (or so I read)
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Post Reply