TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 701
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:45 pm
Necrometer wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:29 pm
https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/8/3 ... hes-a-girl

rittenhouse (in the USA apparel) beating up a girl and then getting jumped

(fuck that kid forever)
Image

Damn I would really fucking hate to be a leftist rn, nothing but constant narrative collapse all the time. It must be maddening trying to hold on to your retarded perspective when reality literally will not ever conform to it. On top of losing ANOTHER election while being in denial about it the whole time. In case you're wondering, yes it feels amazing being on the right side of things. I wish you too could experience what that feels like for a change.
I'm not a leftist, but I do very well for myself and people, understandably, are fond of me. Where do you get the notion that people here who consider you like tits on a nun are exclusively leftists? I pay more than you make a yeari n federal taxes alone, nimrod.

I do not wish you could be like me, however. That would make me less of a standout.

Please keep being a delusional loser of monumental proportions until an unlucky coffin has the misfortune to be fed you.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3047
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Necrometer wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:55 pm
Any sources on the dead pedo, though?
https://web.archive.org/web/20200828064 ... clnk&gl=vn

Not sure why you couldn't look this up yourself, it's literally being shared millions of times all over the fucking internet. Do you read the news with your eyes closed or something? Or were you hoping to shift the argument to the source again, as you often like to do. You want to argue about how Fox News sucks and not about the actual fucking content. On the other hand, I'm sure wherever you get your news from would never report on this, still spreading the gun crossing state lines hoax, etc. So I could believe you really are genuinely ignorant of the facts. You have to be deliberately misled by your sources to remain in enough of a state of ignorance to pull that lever for Biden come November. It's the only way your side holds anything together. Lies compounding lies.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
User avatar
riley-o
Chad Thundercock
Posts: 38798
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Are.. Did we decide for some reason to continue engaging with the guy that was demonstrably copy and pasting his replies from other places, then refused to admit it and disappeared ? Are we deciding that wasn't cannon
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3047
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

riley-o wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:01 pm
Are.. Did we decide for some reason to continue engaging with the guy that was demonstrably copy and pasting his replies from other places, then refused to admit it and disappeared ? Are we deciding that wasn't cannon
Your ugly cunt of an ex wife dumped you on your ass because you are a weak beta male faggott. Despite your self promotion as some kind of tough guy, gradually she came to realise you are a pathetic excuse for a man. She's getting pumped by a better man as we speak. Nothing you do in life will ever change that fact.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 701
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:09 pm
riley-o wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:01 pm
Are.. Did we decide for some reason to continue engaging with the guy that was demonstrably copy and pasting his replies from other places, then refused to admit it and disappeared ? Are we deciding that wasn't cannon
Your ugly cunt of an ex wife dumped you on your ass because you are a weak beta male faggott. Despite your self promotion as some kind of tough guy, gradually she came to realise you are a pathetic excuse for a man. She's getting pumped by a better man as we speak. Nothing you do in life will ever change that fact.
If she's an "ugly cunt," why would he care?
You're flailing now.
Then again, you're flailing always.

If you're going to project, could you please toss on Last of the Mohicans?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:09 pm
riley-o wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:01 pm
Are.. Did we decide for some reason to continue engaging with the guy that was demonstrably copy and pasting his replies from other places, then refused to admit it and disappeared ? Are we deciding that wasn't cannon
Your ugly cunt of an ex wife dumped you on your ass because you are a weak beta male faggott. Despite your self promotion as some kind of tough guy, gradually she came to realise you are a pathetic excuse for a man. She's getting pumped by a better man as we speak. Nothing you do in life will ever change that fact.
He’s not going to give you her phone number or dick picks.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 701
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:35 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:09 pm
riley-o wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:01 pm
Are.. Did we decide for some reason to continue engaging with the guy that was demonstrably copy and pasting his replies from other places, then refused to admit it and disappeared ? Are we deciding that wasn't cannon
Your ugly cunt of an ex wife dumped you on your ass because you are a weak beta male faggott. Despite your self promotion as some kind of tough guy, gradually she came to realise you are a pathetic excuse for a man. She's getting pumped by a better man as we speak. Nothing you do in life will ever change that fact.
He’s not going to give you her phone number or dick picks.
If search histories are any indication, I don't think he's interested in her phone number.
Otherwise, spot on.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
ThePhillyExperiment
Supreme Hatred
Posts: 6446
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:29 pm
https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/8/3 ... hes-a-girl

rittenhouse (in the USA apparel) beating up a girl and then getting jumped

(fuck that kid forever)
Did that article post a picture comparing Rittenhouse to Ted "I'll beat you to death with a log" Bundy?
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 701
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

ThePhillyExperiment wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:57 pm
Necrometer wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:29 pm
https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/8/3 ... hes-a-girl

rittenhouse (in the USA apparel) beating up a girl and then getting jumped

(fuck that kid forever)
Did that article post a picture comparing Rittenhouse to Ted "I'll beat you to death with a log" Bundy?
It would be an apt comparison, seeing as though they are both huge dweebs.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7931
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

MeekWeeps—sorry, blog post plagiarist MeekWeeps—talking about something like "narrative collapse" is putting a hat on a behatted hat, bronzing the gilded lily

MG is if Paul Verhoeven wrote an incel school shooter message board poster, change my mind
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3241
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

IM MR MEEKWEEPS LOOK AT MEEE
IM MR MEEKWEEPS CTRL-V
IM MR MEEKWEEPS LOOK AT MEEE
IM MR MEEKWEEPS CTRL-V
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18571
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:10 am
MG is if Paul Verhoeven wrote an incel school shooter message board poster
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 701
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

spacehamster wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:07 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:10 am
MG is if Paul Verhoeven wrote an incel school shooter message board poster
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
I take a decent amount of pride in talking shit, but when TF brings the heat, it's something to behold.

Respect.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62665
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:10 am
putting a hat on a behatted hat
:lol:

verhoeven comparison feels like precariously high praise of the guy's entertainment value but goddamn is it apt
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

User avatar
kevin hash
Unquestionable Presence
Posts: 834
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:09 pm
riley-o wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:01 pm
Are.. Did we decide for some reason to continue engaging with the guy that was demonstrably copy and pasting his replies from other places, then refused to admit it and disappeared ? Are we deciding that wasn't cannon
faggott.
TT boy or that dude from Abigor

Transylvanian cumshot

A Blaze Bayley in the Northern Sky

Under a Funeral Pube
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3047
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

The guy Ross is defending

Image
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16416
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:27 pm
It’s like @tacobell
doesn’t want my family’s business at all. They have removed everyone’s fave item now:

Hubby-double decker taco
Kid-7 layer burrito
Me-Mexican pizza

Right now the only thing we would order is a bean burrito & Mountain Dew
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2949
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

The custom title haha haha 😂
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16416
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

i am never going to not laugh at the idea of the president calling dead soldiers losers
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2546
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

cxwx wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:59 pm
postaddiction wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 12:00 pm
kevin hash wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:33 pm
All joe Rogan fans should be fucking shot.
I like Joe Rogan, but to be fair I absolutely deserve to be shot
You deserve to be shot if you didn’t hook up with that hawt waitress in Manila.
The prosecution rests
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18571
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Everyone but CtrlV-Grease is a pedo. EVERYONE.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 701
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

spacehamster wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:25 am
CtrlV-Grease
Gold.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7931
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

I really hope he takes on a stupid British affectation in pronouncing it
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62665
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:27 pm
The guy Ross is defending
me asking if the guy's really a pedo, and you warping it into this... it just makes you look like even more of a fucking moron, y'know?

anyway, thank you for addressing that. I won't start in on the absurdity of acting like incidental killing of random people can be retroactively justified by the fact that they had once done something bad...

can you elaborate on your claims that the pudgy gun-toting "patriot" wimp was somehow not breaking the law in crossing state lines to open-carry as a minor?
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Post Reply