TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3082
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:56 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:33 pm



This shit needs to stop immediately.
That seems kind of dumb. As a protest of Columbus Day, you're gonna tear down a Lincoln statue? :fp:

EDIT: I did a little more research and it's clear that Lincoln wasn't exactly an ally of the indigenous people of this land, so I do understand the sentiment. But still, seems like there are more important priorities that could be addressed when it comes to recognizing indigenous people other than ripping down 100+ year old statues
I assume Teddy The trust buster was pulled down due to the annexation of the Philippines killing about half a million people.


Are we differentiating between what are broadly considered historical figures or all those statues put up in the south in the 60’s of like sheriff Beauregard Thibodaux III to intimidate the negro. I’m much more horrified with the idea of turning vandalism into a decade long prison sentence. Blah blah blah, hot takes.
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
Glub
Electric Lucifer
Posts: 779
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cxwx wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:34 pm
I have a statue in my backyard of Pol Pot getting fucked on the ass by Rock Hudson.
Love is Love (tm).
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
featherboa
hovering.
Posts: 6022
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

EBA, why does the statue toppling stress you out so much? Hope you're doing ok!
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
User avatar
kevin hash
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 910
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Amy Cornhole Barrett probably has some righteous butt lips.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24188
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: East Orange, NJ

kevin hash wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:35 pm
Amy Cornhole Barrett probably has some righteous butt lips.
sweet lord hitler, sweet lord hannman, sweet lord purple shrom dickhead hosing barrettcunt (tm) full of 8 weeks full of loads to preggo mode before Slice N' Dice abortion during "fake c-section emergency" joke--2 weeks after 1.8 billon gender reveal party at dolly parton theme park (without masks)
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3082
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3324
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am




hahahahahahah
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16548
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

:lol: nicks fucking brain

User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7965
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Old but absolute all timer
Glub
Electric Lucifer
Posts: 779
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

May I please request a Toilet Fleet take on the confirmation hearings?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7965
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

She’s a corrupt sack of turds pretending to be a principled jurist
Glub
Electric Lucifer
Posts: 779
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:39 am
She’s a corrupt sack of turds pretending to be a principled jurist
Noted.
Thank you.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3082
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:39 am
She’s a corrupt sack of turds...
Shat out of the bowels of the heritage foundation or the federalist society but so are 99% of Trump judges so what else is new.

Who was that one asshole who was barely even a lawyer and wrote Cthulhu fan fiction?
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7965
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Can I just make one mehhhh constitution mehhhhhhhh point here

Her scholarship on "superprecedents" is fuckin genuinely retarded and positivist, which is not surprising coming from a so-called originalist

That there aren't justiciable controversies to the degree of those assailing Roe compared to Brown doesn't fuckin mean anything in the context of their judicial validity: it's fake line-drawing that artificially lends validity to the purely political interests at play in assailing specific decisions that are just as time-honored, if not more so, than some of the other alleged superprecedent cases that haven't seen significant clawback over the years. West Coast Hotel effectively overturned Lochner in the goddamn 1930s, two decades before Brown, and that expansive view of the Commerce Clause has only grown since then. Why is that not superprecedent to Barrett et al? Because Scalia and Thomas, along with all FedSoc slugs, get their dicks hard at the idea of going back to Lochner, all because their rich benefactors want it. That's the dividing line. If overturning Brown would enrich oil barons, Barrett and Kavanaugh would write dissents with ample dicta about the improper reasoning in that case and Bolling tomorrow. It's so blatantly transparent.

(Yes, Brown and Bolling are badly-decided on a purely argumentative basis, which is why it's so confusing that Brown qualifies for this superprecedent treatment despite the fact that the decision was as nonoriginalist and made-out-of-whole-cloth as you can get.)
User avatar
kevin hash
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 910
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Very compelling assessment toi.....

But I'm gonna need meatgrease to weigh in on this one.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3811
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: NA, MA
Contact:

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:53 pm
Can I just make one mehhhh constitution mehhhhhhhh point here

Her scholarship on "superprecedents" is fuckin genuinely retarded and positivist, which is not surprising coming from a so-called originalist

That there aren't justiciable controversies to the degree of those assailing Roe compared to Brown doesn't fuckin mean anything in the context of their judicial validity: it's fake line-drawing that artificially lends validity to the purely political interests at play in assailing specific decisions that are just as time-honored, if not more so, than some of the other alleged superprecedent cases that haven't seen significant clawback over the years. West Coast Hotel effectively overturned Lochner in the goddamn 1930s, two decades before Brown, and that expansive view of the Commerce Clause has only grown since then. Why is that not superprecedent to Barrett et al? Because Scalia and Thomas, along with all FedSoc slugs, get their dicks hard at the idea of going back to Lochner, all because their rich benefactors want it. That's the dividing line. If overturning Brown would enrich oil barons, Barrett and Kavanaugh would write dissents with ample dicta about the improper reasoning in that case and Bolling tomorrow. It's so blatantly transparent.

(Yes, Brown and Bolling are badly-decided on a purely argumentative basis, which is why it's so confusing that Brown qualifies for this superprecedent treatment despite the fact that the decision was as nonoriginalist and made-out-of-whole-cloth as you can get.)
The thing that really stuck in me was her having no problem drawing a hard line at "racism = bad, I not racist" but can't say "Climate change exists" because that's too much of a partisan policy matter? Fuck her.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

Image
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16548
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

the neocon maga synthesis that is going to come next if trump loses is going to be something to behold
TheGreaseAlsoRises
Flesh Ripping Sonic Polka
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:12 pm

User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7965
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Project Veritas lacks the cocaine energy of Wohl and Burkman's inane TV Batman Villain capers, fuckin tragic
the last fighting tommy
Take As Needed For Pain
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm
Location: austin, tx

Jack Smith as Batman/Dracula



On April 25, 1988, at the age of 52, Solanas died of pneumonia at the Bristol Hotel in the Tenderloin district of San Francisco.A building superintendent at the hotel, not on duty that night, had a vague memory of Solanas: "Once, he had to enter her room, and he saw her typing at her desk. There was a pile of typewritten pages beside her. What she was writing and what happened to the manuscript remain a mystery.


https://ibb.co/1TbJQ4R
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23680
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

millionaires who smoke crack:

richard pryor
rick james
ozzy
flavor flav
charlie sheen
the my pillow guy
rob ford

and

hunter biden

does hunter belong to the my pillow guy set, or would be fun to hang out with like the other folx?
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3082
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5969
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

godofdeadlydeath wrote: The thing that really stuck in me was her having no problem drawing a hard line at "racism = bad, I not racist" but can't say "Climate change exists" because that's too much of a partisan policy matter? Fuck her.
It's not so much of a partisan issue, as an anti god one.
If climate change exists, it contradicts God building the plant for his children.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
cxwx
ANSU++
Posts: 3082
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Take a shot every time she says “I’m not going to comment on that”
MeatGrease wrote: Giuliani kicks ass
never forget
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62736
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

very under-levered
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Post Reply