/
Ill will
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

cxwx wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:28 pm

Old man yells at gen-x refugee.
Kennedy sucks (though she's hot now, which is cool) but I'm glad she didn't back down from this delusional and psychotic dipshit.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
godofdeadlydeath

Does Tucker Carlson really think this won't kill his career and credibility entirely? Even some right-wing "friends" I know are saying they're done with the guy and that this is inexcusable.

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:16 am Does Tucker Carlson really think this won't kill his career and credibility entirely? Even some right-wing "friends" I know are saying they're done with the guy and that this is inexcusable.

With all these forthcoming revelations, I'm starting to second guess my vote for Hunter Hunt-Hendrix Biden.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

You have to respect that Fox News originated the genre of meta-controversy meta-stories, but it's becoming clear that they've lost several steps compared to OANN and the other dark money conservative indoctrination webcasts-as-news-networks

At least OANN would go full chyron and infographic "libcuck UPS collaborates with Biden campaign to hide documents, maybe traffic in adrenochrome" as their top story
godofdeadlydeath

featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

I just learned that Kennedy is the subjec of the googoo doll's "name"
Image Certified Poster
godofdeadlydeath

I did not know that but I just looked it up. Kind of a sweet story.

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:49 am
I'll proudly NEVER be able to identify with the type of corny-ass motherfucker who thinks"Dude's huggin the flag...now THAT'S some cool shit right there!"

The type of person that's into that shit is the type of person who thinks Atlantic City is classy.

Fuck that type of person if for no other offense than being nothing like me.

I guess mg isn't the only"intolerant" person here; if you have shit taste/enjoy tacky garbage, fuck off from my vacinity.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
godofdeadlydeath

This part of that video made me laugh out loud. It's mesmerizing.

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Jello Bi-I’ll-I’ns
Ill body
/
Ill will
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Trump thread awfully quiet as the landslide re-election comes ever sharper into focus :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Comes on guys!! What’s Biden’s campaign cheer again?

I BELIEVE THAT HE WILL WIN.

No, that’s not it.

I’M WITH HIM ➡️

Nope, that’s hilldawg again.

Damn, does anyone even know? Does he even have one?

Fuckin idiots
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

there are some quite clever BYE DON placards that I suspect you may be underestimating (to your own mortal peril)
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I think the trump truck caravan in texas is a severely disturbing turn but didn’t have anything sassy to say about it

anyway, you should really pick your battles - trump is running on MAGA (as the incumbent!!!), which he had to fall back to because he couldn’t even secure the rights to “keep america great”

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:55 pm Trump thread awfully quiet
We haven't had the Ree Board Punching Bag to liven this thread up for a few days.

Glad you're back to take some blows.

P.S.: assuming a MAGA landslide... you're still you.
The fact that some comically 4th-tier senile clown and his band of shameless and/or cynical grifters wins re-election makes you no less of a delusional failure.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:05 pm there are some quite clever BYE DON placards that I suspect you may be underestimating (to your own mortal peril)
Look at this fucking shit hahahahahaha omfg wtf lmfao :lol:

Biden’s home state no less :lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:09 pm I think the trump truck caravan in texas is a severely disturbing turn
You’re disturbed that conservatives are beginning to fight back against the left at a fraction of their intensity, using their own tactics?

Good
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:18 pm
Necrometer wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:05 pm there are some quite clever BYE DON placards that I suspect you may be underestimating (to your own mortal peril)
Look at this fucking shit hahahahahaha omfg wtf lmfao :lol:

Biden’s home state no less :lol:
15,000 maskless boomers side by side?
In MY city?

I'm going to need some extra cannulas.

On the plus side, looks like I'll be retiring early.
MeatGrease wrote:

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

In a town so shitty they have to hyphenate with an even shittier rust belt city (full of minorities) so people don’t have to google where the fuck it is
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:32 pm In a town so shitty they have to hyphenate with an even shittier rust belt city (full of minorities) so people don’t have to google where the fuck it is
Good thing elections aren’t decided by cool people living in cool cities but by regular people living in the other 99% of America you hipster fag :lol:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Anti vernocaust
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... 1346084f26

I'm not underestimating any outcome. I would think after the amount of Bengahzi consternation over Clinton bungling < 10 American lives , the undeniable abomination of the pandemic from Trumps own mouth against the evidence and experience here in Australia and New Zealand - I just don't know how any moderate could vote for him again.

I follow a few US politics things on Twitter - The Hill is one - I estimate I've had 30+ tweets from Mike Pence saying the following things:
  • I'm proud to stand beside a President that unapologetically stands for the sanctity of human life
    We're going to Make America Great Again

and literally not one policy change or tangible idea.

So ultimately Meaty - You can gloat over a Trump victory if you get it but it will only heighten my anxiety for the good folks on this board and my many US friends for the next 4 years.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:35 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:32 pm In a town so shitty they have to hyphenate with an even shittier rust belt city (full of minorities) so people don’t have to google where the fuck it is
Good thing elections aren’t decided by cool people living in cool cities but by regular people living in the other 99% of America you hipster fag :lol:
Dear Red-Pilled,
Might want to check that math.

Yours Fuck Off-ly,
A Cool Person in a Cool City.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

doomeddisciple wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:41 pm You can gloat over a Trump victory if you get it but it will only heighten my anxiety for the good folks on this board and my many US friends for the next 4 years.
That's because you have some semblance of decency.

mg is a small, sad person and it hurts him to see people who are successful and enjoying life. The only joy he'll ever have in life* is seeing people sadder than he is.

* if prayer works, it'll be a short one.
MeatGrease wrote: