TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

cxwx wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:44 pm


I guess this will be the new republican strategy from now on, just declare everything fraud when ever you lose.
It is fraud, fool. Notice how fraud always only helps democrats??? That’s why you balk when people wanna take a closer look at things or run things a little tighter, you know it will always swing your direction. The Democrat party is literally the Great Satan, it is a ruthless machine of political power going back centuries in this country, it has existed in other forms across ages...these people are killers, pedos, they are the deep state and the military industrial complex, crazy sjws and belligerent racial groups, they are an unholy amalgam of everything that is evil and a threat to WHITE civilization!
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62861
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Pathetic.
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3255
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:12 pm
cxwx wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:44 pm


I guess this will be the new republican strategy from now on, just declare everything fraud when ever you lose.
It is fraud, fool. Notice how fraud always only helps democrats??? That’s why you balk when people wanna take a closer look at things or run things a little tighter, you know it will always swing your direction. The Democrat party is literally the Great Satan, it is a ruthless machine of political power going back centuries in this country, it has existed in other forms across ages...these people are killers, pedos, they are the deep state and the military industrial complex, crazy sjws and belligerent racial groups, they are an unholy amalgam of everything that is evil and a threat to WHITE civilization!

No actually I don’t notice that. Actual voter fraud occurs about 0.000000000001 of the time and when it does it is more likely committed by republicans. This is just another bullshit gibberish talking point like “the liberal media”

I don’t know what it is that you find so “holy” about yourself. Your behavior is not indicative of anything that could be considered Christian.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=ESV

https://biblehub.com/romans/6-12.htm


https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/P ... %2012%3A16

Plank eye meaty.
Glub
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 891
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:12 pm
cxwx wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:44 pm


I guess this will be the new republican strategy from now on, just declare everything fraud when ever you lose.
It is fraud, fool. Notice how fraud always only helps democrats??? That’s why you balk when people wanna take a closer look at things or run things a little tighter, you know it will always swing your direction. The Democrat party is literally the Great Satan, it is a ruthless machine of political power going back centuries in this country, it has existed in other forms across ages...these people are killers, pedos, they are the deep state and the military industrial complex, crazy sjws and belligerent racial groups, they are an unholy amalgam of everything that is evil and a threat to WHITE civilization!
Pro Deep State!
Pro Great Satan!
INFERNAL HAILZ WAR BROTHERS!
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

cxwx wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:27 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:12 pm
cxwx wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:44 pm


I guess this will be the new republican strategy from now on, just declare everything fraud when ever you lose.
It is fraud, fool. Notice how fraud always only helps democrats??? That’s why you balk when people wanna take a closer look at things or run things a little tighter, you know it will always swing your direction. The Democrat party is literally the Great Satan, it is a ruthless machine of political power going back centuries in this country, it has existed in other forms across ages...these people are killers, pedos, they are the deep state and the military industrial complex, crazy sjws and belligerent racial groups, they are an unholy amalgam of everything that is evil and a threat to WHITE civilization!

No actually I don’t notice that. Actual voter fraud occurs about 0.000000000001 of the time and when it does it is more likely committed by republicans. This is just another bullshit gibberish talking point like “the liberal media”

I don’t know what it is that you find so “holy” about yourself. Your behavior is not indicative of anything that could be considered Christian.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=ESV

https://biblehub.com/romans/6-12.htm


https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/P ... %2012%3A16

Plank eye meaty.
:lol: where is that bullshit number from? We just saw on video somali niggers running around collecting ballots from nursing homes and selling them like they were crack in Michigan. The Somali mafia is in government.

And there was Chinese software used that automatically flipped votes to Biden. And bad Chinese junk ballot readers in maricopa county that wouldn’t read the sharpie they FORCED people to use:

These ghouls were running around halloween night snatching up ballots from the recently deceased.

All of it evil and required by The Book of my religion to fight against and eradicate at any cost.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Map, Monitor, Surge
Posts: 891
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Great Satan: 1.
Meatgrease: 0.

When is it going to be time to stop "standing by"?
Starting to look like you're all talk, young fella...
Last edited by Glub on Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3492
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

fake account fake account fake account fake account
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Hunter
and friends
Posts: 3889
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:28 am
Location: Mr. Ban Man

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:57 pm
fake account fake account fake account fake account
His hatred and rage is :false: His teeth gnashing smells faintly of Bubble Yum, not blood.
User avatar
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24212
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: East Orange, NJ

aigght then.... I had a little fun mockin' DA GREASE

but hahaha, pretty obvious now its so over the top, he's just providing us a valuable service, playing the part of punchin' bag, and cartoonin' real trumpperzz lines of idiocy. I'd say he's amplifying to a parroty level, but those cats are waKcy to an extremity that makes that not even possible. In short, he's not REALLY this character.

thanks for the entertainment, mr. greease
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer
Posts: 5620
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:30 am

PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Daddy would you like some sausage?
Posts: 8037
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Remember that MG has been a dipshit liar for almost a decade

Lied about his age, being married, all that shit

Again, it's sadder if it's fake—but 100% believable if the kernel of it is true
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
Angry at the world, shaking fists!
Posts: 3971
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:56 am
Image
Image
Image
I got bored and wanted to give myself a fun project so I decided to try and clean up my BC Rich ripoff shitbox and see if I can turn it into a decent guitar. Here's what it's looking like now after cleaning up the knobs, the bridge, and scraping most of the stickers and tape residue off the top of the body.

Image
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
cxwx
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3255
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

The body looks pretty cool with the beast bich design and Red binding. Maybe it would be a decent guitar with a non baseball bat neck. I think you said the pickups sounded like dogshit too.
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
Angry at the world, shaking fists!
Posts: 3971
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

cxwx wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:20 pm
The body looks pretty cool with the beast design and Red binding. Maybe it would be a decent guitar with a non baseball bat neck. I think you said the pickups sounded like dogshit too.
It's been so long since I've played it plugged in. I think the shitty action and feel of the strings always made me think it sounded shittier in my head than it probably does. I'm getting the body cleaned up, then I'm gonna try my hand at doing a real setup and intonation and all that. If it sounds and plays decent after that, I might get a replacement pickup for the bridge down the line.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3492
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

That looks cool as shit dude. Like something Dracula would play. Maybe a weapon that shoots out of the 1960s Batmobile.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:29 am
Remember that MG has been a dipshit liar for almost a decade

Lied about his age, being married, all that shit

Again, it's sadder if it's fake—but 100% believable if the kernel of it is true

:confused: :confused: :confused: Huh?? These attacks you people launch at me keep getting weirder and weirder

When did I lie about my age or marital status??? Got any proof??

If you think I’m fake I would say ask someone who knows me if I’m real or not, bitch...problem is all the people from this board who knew me ( Amelia and nailedrightin) are all dead.

I’m pretty sure I remember Amelia pointing me out to Introvert at a show once. He could verify that I am indeed who I claim to be.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Daddy would you like some sausage?
Posts: 8037
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

viewtopic.php?p=1527497#p1527497
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:39 am
You're starting to get close to a very unpleasant secret. Stop digging or else.
Smegma wrote:I'm sick of this liar.
MeatGrease wrote:Turning 19 today :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: Neil from Blood Freak told me I can have a shindig at his pad...that's pretty cool, I'm taking a shot of Anizette for every year under my belt....going to get shitty wasted and harass weird portland grind dudes :cheers: :cheers: I feel confident I'm going to fuck this chick in a witchy all girl doom band :mastoman:

It's good to be able to enjoy your youth and know that you still have your whole life ahead of you...not a single regret here!!!!
http://reeelapse.com/viewtopic.php?f=1& ... 1#p1518111
MeatGrease wrote:I'm 24 by the way
Are you 19 or 24? Are you going to fuck a girl tonight? How does your wife feel about that?




http://reeelapse.com/viewtopic.php?f=1& ... 7#p1509587
Meatgrease wrote:My wife could pull a truck by her nipples / That's why I married her
http://reeelapse.com/viewtopic.php?f=1& ... 4#p1512864
MeatGrease wrote:Impressive!!!!! And I live in new jersey, I'm roy's roommate, if you haven't heard...
Do you live with your own wife or are you Roy's roommate?
You even tried to add some faggy cryptic intrigue to your unremarkable anonymity and bluster back then, how fucking pathetic can you get
cxwx
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3255
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Toilet Fleet if you pay for my room and board I’ll come be your body guard in California considering Meatgrease threatened to shoot you. I’m sure he can only afford a BB gun and I can block the pellets with my man boobs.
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Ok geniuses since you apparently have it all figured out...who is MeatGrease :?:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3255
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:00 pm
Ok geniuses since you apparently have it all figured out...who is MeatGrease :?:
Yerma is meatgrease
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Daddy would you like some sausage?
Posts: 8037
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:00 pm
Ok geniuses since you apparently have it all figured out...who is MeatGrease :?:
A fucking do-nothing dork, we've been over this
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 62861
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
Angry at the world, shaking fists!
Posts: 3971
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:51 am
godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:56 am
Image
Image
Image
I got bored and wanted to give myself a fun project so I decided to try and clean up my BC Rich ripoff shitbox and see if I can turn it into a decent guitar. Here's what it's looking like now after cleaning up the knobs, the bridge, and scraping most of the stickers and tape residue off the top of the body.

Image
Finished cleaning and then did my first ever set-up. Adjusted the neck with the truss rod, adjusted the action with the bridge saddles, then did the intonation, and I'm shocked at how much better it plays and how solid it sounds.

Image
Image
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
User avatar
Hunter
and friends
Posts: 3889
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:28 am
Location: Mr. Ban Man

That cleaned up nice - EBA is right, it does have that 60's Batmobile vibe. Dig it!
User avatar
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24212
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: East Orange, NJ

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:03 am
godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:51 am
godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:56 am
Image
Image
Image
I got bored and wanted to give myself a fun project so I decided to try and clean up my BC Rich ripoff shitbox and see if I can turn it into a decent guitar. Here's what it's looking like now after cleaning up the knobs, the bridge, and scraping most of the stickers and tape residue off the top of the body.

Image
Finished cleaning and then did my first ever set-up. Adjusted the neck with the truss rod, adjusted the action with the bridge saddles, then did the intonation, and I'm shocked at how much better it plays and how solid it sounds.

Image
Image
I also used pandemic time as well as the wealth of info and videos on setup to learn all the pieces of proper set up, wish I knew years ago what I know now.

I had a piece of crap les paul via sears catalog in the 80s guitar that someone gave me which was full on unplayable and I stuffed in the rafters of my garage for over 15 years. I was cleaning out the garage so figured fuck it, can I get it playable/ use its complete shittiness to learn some skills? Frets were rusty, so step one was sanding them back to looking like a fret. It has severe buzz up the neck, so next some truss rod relief--- was pretty excited when the fret buzz was gone. Wasn't perfect, the action was now pretty high so next easy thing was the bridge height (pretty easy with les paul style, without individual saddles), and finally did the intonation. I also rehabbed another cheapo telecaster style guitar, sanding and refinishing neck and headstock, swapped out tuning keys, pickups pots and switch. That one I learned a lot about grounding issues and extra hum in single coil pickups (in this case the new pickups used surgical tubing instead of spring--which meant bridge tray wasn't grounding, trouble shot that with some jumper clips, and added extra ground direct to the bridge). My soldering skills still are amateur hour--- so much appreciation for all the sweat shop workers that do this job for all the technology we use.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Post Reply