TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART

:|
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
godofdeadlydeath
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Republicans - Now, actually, war is BAD and Trump was GOOD because NO WAR. Don't check my internet post history!

Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:19 pm
Republicans - Now, actually, war is BAD and Trump was GOOD because NO WAR. Don't check my internet post history!

I’ve always been against these jewish wars you low taste fag
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
kevin hash
...to the other side!

Poolgrease
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?

Last edited by Foot Foot on Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Necrometer wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:21 pm
I posted this a few pages back - there's an update

it was a video from a "gay black man" who was going to bat for some dumbass politician, to get him out of hot water.

this is what initially happened - seemed to be true:

the politician claimed that he accidentally posted the REAL testimony from a real gay black man, and then the video at top appeared, in hopes to confirm that story

NOW it has come out that the gay black man is patti labelle's son, almost certainly covering for the guy's fuck up
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

:moreawesome:
kevin hash
...to the other side!

How does that old cocksucker get work in Hollywood anymore?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Foot Foot wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:28 pm
those shorts is kinda cool, if he hangs his hawg out the pee slit will give donny a dingdong nose....
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART

Fact #7
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:31 pm
fuckin antifa
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:31 pm
This is less credible than weekly world news retard
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Stupid nurses and their front line experience
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Hunter
and friends

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:20 pm
This is less credible than weekly world news retard
Did you get red pilled because you think death cults are short for death metal cults?
Hunter
and friends

Another Rudy message of fraud completely derailed by his own incompetence. He couldn't stop his diarrhea sweat today.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

dear god
Toilet Fleet
Daddy would you like some sausage?

Jesus Christ I just watched that, and honestly the dumbest statement doesn't belong to Rudy, but to equally stupid and craven person Jenna Ellis: "your question is fundamentally flawed when you're asking 'Where is the evidence?'"

I dealt with FedSoc people all the time in law school so I know there's people that will disregard facts in favor of political objectives, but even they didn't set aside the concept of evidence broadly
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

the absolutely mind erasingly stupid truth is that if anything is going to get trump to bench rudy its looking like a total beta because his hair dye is dripping on the tv

these people are the worst shit in the fucking universe

wearing vomit colored bronzer on your face your entire life to the point that its part of your idenity = alpha

getting it on your collar = beta
Hunter
and friends

FVBTVS wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:30 am
the absolutely mind erasingly stupid truth is that if anything is going to get trump to bench rudy its looking like a total beta because his hair dye is dripping on the tv

these people are the worst shit in the fucking universe

wearing vomit colored bronzer on your face your entire life to the point that its part of your idenity = alpha

getting it on your collar = beta
Dribble water on my tie? Are you fucking kidding me? I'd rather drink like a toddler, thank you very much.
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

Trump should've given himself a makeover. I'm serious.
Shave his head and appear without the makeup, maybe with a different sort of suit.
Let people know "I'm serious now." It doesn't even have to mean anything, his base could've interpreted it however they wanted. Leave it ambiguous.

It might have helped.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Toilet Fleet

yes this is fake
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

This jpg about donald trumps twitter post is disputed
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Toilet Fleet

Seeing more of the theory that Trump is going to go forward with convincing Republican state legislatures in states Biden won to name an alternate raft of electors; only got a chance to review Michigan's elector-naming process (it wouldn't work there; the Gov/SoS certify the electors, and the remaining eligible electors fill any vacancies). BUT, in thinking about it, Trump may have a very funny (?) arrow in they/them's quiver:

Trump can appoint every single Biden elector to a do-nothing position in the White House, making them technically holders of an office of profit under the United States—and ineligible to serve as electors. They would likely rebuke the appointment, but then Trump can keep naming them—and that would be interesting to see played out in court. Telling the court that some lifelong Democratic Party slug can't be an elector because they're also Assistant Dipshit at the White House Office of Loser Nerds would be a.) great and b.) actually an interesting legal question