TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Post by MeatGrease »

Barr should have been fired the minute he refused to prosecute antifa & Black Lives Matter. That gave away who he was really working for all along. And this confirms it. Dons problem is that he trusts too much in his fellow man to do the right thing when he shouldn’t. All the AGs we’ve had sucked, he should have just appointed Amy wax or something.

The president should declare martial law and put up the majority of dem top brass against a wall before they do the same to him and his supporters. Now is not the time to squabble over propriety or optics, it’s life and death now.

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:11 am

The president should declare martial law and put up the majority of dem top brass against a wall before they do the same to him and his supporters.
If this happens, I will be enthusiastically putting holes in runts like you.

:Fingers crossed:
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:13 am That thread is a Parks & Recreation scene come to life yet even worse because these people are somehow dumber than the fake people from the comedy TV show and it's real life
That show also has a through-line of very different people succeeding in existing together, even if they fail at ever productively working together.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

The idea of figuring out the limits of "limited martial law" is such brain genius stuff

Not like, a junta junta, just, y'know, a little junta. A juntita. Juntitisima.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:46 pm The idea of figuring out the limits of "limited martial law" is such brain genius stuff

Not like, a junta junta, just, y'know, a little junta. A juntita. Juntitisima.
How would that even work in the first place?
Are we doing shirts vs skins or what?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Kaleigh macanitwit gets in tv and when asked a question says “you’d need to ask the White House” ( she’s the White House press secretary) and then gets is again next week and says when asked a question “you’d need to ask the campaign manager” ( she’s on the campaign team) who is this woman? Does she exist? Is this this kind of postmodern reality slippage DOCTOR Jordan Peterson was talking about?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:11 am Barr should have been fired the minute he refused to prosecute antifa & Black Lives Matter. That gave away who he was really working for all along. And this confirms it. Dons problem is that he trusts too much in his fellow man to do the right thing when he shouldn’t. All the AGs we’ve had sucked, he should have just appointed Amy wax or something.

The president should declare martial law and put up the majority of dem top brass against a wall before they do the same to him and his supporters. Now is not the time to squabble over propriety or optics, it’s life and death now.

Found video of LLinWood telling Trump supporters today to NOT VOTE in the Georgia run off, which would hand the Senate to the Democrats:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

cxwx wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:35 pm Kaleigh macanitwit gets in tv and when asked a question says “you’d need to ask the White House” ( she’s the White House press secretary) and then gets is again next week and says when asked a question “you’d need to ask the campaign manager” ( she’s on the campaign team) who is this woman? Does she exist? Is this this kind of postmodern reality slippage DOCTOR Jordan Peterson was talking about?
I always wonder if sweet lord trumpler has tried to get into her vic secrets.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Lin is deeper state.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:07 pm Lin is deeper state.
I think that's what the Trump team is saying - and QAnon is very confused.

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

doomeddisciple wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:46 pm Well this is some conclusive shit:

She’s baaaaaaack!

Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:07 am

this thread rules pretty hard
Time and time again you prove to be a fucking god when it comes to gold mining tweets

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I'll give these two the benefit of the doubt

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

WTF

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I’m not sure what level of power the “defense business board” has in relation to actual decisions the pentagon makes but having Lewandowski on it seems rather horrifying. The guy is pure New Hampshire sewage. He would have been a low level thug for Whitey Bulgar in the 70’s
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

TOILET FLEET can we get a QRD (or a basic gestalt) of the New Big Supreme Court brief? I'm too dumb to understand
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

even just a single sentence, I don't want to start assigning you homework burdens
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:47 pm TOILET FLEET can we get a QRD (or a basic gestalt) of the New Big Supreme Court brief? I'm too dumb to understand
The Texas case is dumb, so let's start with that. I'm only going to go into procedural issues here, because it can be dismissed absent the merits of the claims (of which there are basically none, but I don't want MeatGrease to piss his diaper yet again over space Antifa from beyond the moon).

First is the issue of standing: Texas would need to prove injury, either to Texas' own interests or to the interest of Texans such that it amounts to a prevailing interest for the state. The argument is that the states being sued—Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin—injured Texas when they made changes to their electoral processes, affecting the outcome of the presidential election. The problem with this concept of injury is multifacted, but the net net is that there is no guarantee in the Constitution that states have the right to assign their electors to a winning candidate, only a candidate. Texas qua its electors were able to do precisely what they were entitled to do under the Constitution—the plain textual requirement. Saying that it wasn't enough to help somebody win is not injury.

Second is the question of timing: Texas knew about these allegedly unconstitutional changes well before Election Day. In fact, their own brief references action filed in the Northern District of Georgia in March 2020, action by the Michigan Secretary of State in May 2020, action filed in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania in August 2020, and action by Wisconsin's largest cities to coordinate ballot drop-off sites in June 2020. And yet, the lawsuit happened this late in the game. Controversies need to be timely addressed—and waiting until after an election actually occurs to bemoan changes made well before that election is not timely in any sense.

Third is the issue of relief requested: what exactly is the ask here? Never in the history of constitutional claims regarding the franchise has the relief ever suggested to have been complete invalidation of the vote from an entire state's electorate (including Trump voters!). And it's not like states haven't been on the losing end of constitutional claims regarding voting rights before. There are plenty of them—and never, not once, have those states had their Electoral College participation shelved, zeroed-out, anything like that. The most extreme steps ever taken involved consent decrees against states, parties, etc., that violated the Voting Rights Act. Nothing along the lines of depriving swathes of people the vote retroactively. The relief is wildly inconsistent with the alleged injury.

It's dumb bullshit, but hey, dumb bullshit is why lawyers get paid the unnecessarily large bucks.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Thanks pal!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Deport that uppity negress right back to Africa
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Someone is wearing the meatgrease skin tonight.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.