TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

She’s only thirty 34. In her mind this is like larping.

Also lol at Peter Navarro saying we can postpone Inauguration Day. Fucking Dracula looking motherfucker.
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
cxwx

MeatGrease wrote:
Toilet Fleet
Daddy would you like some sausage?

Enlist George Lucas to digitally remove Donald Trump from Home Alone 2

and replace him Dexter Jettster
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES

Does this doodoo head think it's ok to bring a weapon into a federal building??? :drool: :drool: :drool:
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Said it once and will again about CO, the thin air paired with the ultra Anglo-macho cowboy culture makes many people a little fucked in the head out there. Denver being the only legit metropolis for thousands of miles doesn’t help either.
Chad wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm
I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Same dumbass negroe that believed Guam was going to capsize because of too many people :drool: this is your leadership :lol:

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

aren’t there some boots that need licking?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrophilic Mallard
hovering.

Jesus fucking Christ

In case it wasn't obvious within minutes of this phsyzo' s ramblings, here's some details on "hammer" & "scorecard"
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcent ... 6269315002
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

Just out of curiosity, are you able to load this page? It came up with an adblock-resistant nag screen, so for me it's behind a paywall.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 269315002/

worked for me

maybe try a little harder not to get blacklisted by arizona
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Necrometer wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:04 pm
aren’t there some boots that need licking? :
You tell me-- I'm sure some got scuffed this week while arresting someone's Q anon wine aunt for tarnishing the SACRED halls of congress :wank: commence to lickin' boy...
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Nespithe

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:44 am
Necrometer wrote:
You tell me-- I'm sure some got scuffed this week while arresting someone's Q anon wine aunt for tarnishing the SACRED halls of congress
Seeing reallife meatgreases (unaccomplished rubes who spend their lives talking shit online) actually try to put their money where their mouth is and failIng miserably and comically AND getting arrested/having their lives turned upside down as punishment for their incompetence and misplaced confidence has been filling me with joy.

I want this to never end. The news needs to be disheveled mugshots of the newly unemployable for the next four years. Everytime I see some before (smug dull-eyed cocksucker preening for his 11 parler followers) and after pics (pathetic, teary eyed meth uncle in cuffs wondering what went wrong), I'm in heaven.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Warpsmasher
git help.

Anything he says on EBS will quickly be explained away as bullshit and lies and cornered animal lashing out shit
Go ahead and storm all the capitals, the cops are bored and frustrated and ready to beat some ass
Toilet Fleet

[sung like the guy from Clutch] millenarian millerites
Zerohero
Total Recluse

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:44 am
Necrometer wrote:
You tell me-- I'm sure some got scuffed this week while arresting someone's Q anon wine aunt for tarnishing the SACRED halls of congress :wank: commence to lickin' boy...
hey mans,,, how come you weren't out there in DeeCee for the big stop the steal fest fest? Just sitting around farting and postin? should n't you have been out there combat fighting for hero lord sweet baybayjeesuz loving POTUS?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Toilet Fleet

That's the thing about liars and cowards: they're never not liars and cowards
cxwx

The new republican talking point is comparing this to the disruptions of the Brett Kavanaugh hearing, which I don’t remember resulting in five people being killed or gallows being constructed.

Also not a fan of this resulting in a whole heap of sketchy “anti terrorism” bills that will end getting passed so Burger King can sue vegans for protesting in front of their restaurants and have them thrown in federal prison for 15 years.
MeatGrease wrote:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Zerohero wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:10 am

hey mans,,, how come you weren't out there in DeeCee for the big stop the steal fest fest? Just sitting around farting and postin? should n't you have been out there combat fighting for hero lord sweet baybayjeesuz loving POTUS?
I’m done w/ Trump because he doesn’t have the balls to become who we needed him to be. He’s weak. He was supposed to invoke the insurrection act on Jan 6th, that was literally the plan (I have contacts behind the scenes going back since 2015), but Jared Wormtongue got in his ear and told him to call it off. And now look at the mess we’re in. But it doesn’t matter because the real fight is going to be on the 17th anyway.
Toilet Fleet

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:06 pm
He was supposed to invoke the insurrection act on Jan 6th
He wasn't
MeatGrease wrote:
that was literally the plan

It wasn't
MeatGrease wrote:
(I have contacts behind the scenes going back since 2015)

You don't
MeatGrease wrote:
the real fight is going to be on the 17th
It won't
cxwx

MeatGrease wrote:

Jake Roberts, you didn’t have the BALLS to take your 8 ball of coke across the boarder. Are you man? Or are you a no good piece of fucking dog shit?!
MeatGrease wrote:
Glub
Nespithe

MeatGrease wrote:
Zerohero wrote:

I’m done w/ Trump because he doesn’t have the balls to become who we needed him to be. He’s weak. He was supposed to invoke the insurrection act on Jan 6th, that was literally the plan (I have contacts behind the scenes going back since 2015), but Jared Wormtongue got in his ear and told him to call it off. And now look at the mess we’re in. But it doesn’t matter because the real fight is going to be on the 17th anyway.
If you're done with him, do you regret the stretch marks around your mouth from 4 years of incessant public dick sucking? To those of us with self-awareness and the capacity for embarrassment, something like that would sting. I trust you're immune though thanks to stupidity mixed with delusion.

Looks like we know what your calendar has listed for the 17th: Nothing. When it comes to "the real fight" you've made it abundantly clear that you'll be as far away as humanly possible.
Does "The Red Pill" include the following warning regarding side effects: "May cause recipients to maintain a distance of approximately one continent from any actual conflict, despite online claims to the contrary"?

Mods, as dorky as his current avatar is, I think our lil' buddy needs something cuter/less intimidating, given his repeated lack of follow through for his tough talk on here. Maybe a baby chipmunk?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrophilic Mallard
hovering.

MeatGrease wrote: I’m done w/ Trump because he doesn’t have the balls to become who we needed him to be. He’s weak.
That has been fucking obvious since 1980.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Necrophilic Mallard
hovering.

Lol your shaman lives with his mom, and gets sick from "non-organic" food... that's like getting sick from electricity
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53376 ... ol-rioting
Fact #7
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES

MeatGrease wrote:
Zerohero wrote:

This is Tigerclaw, isn't it?
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
cxwx

Necrophilic Mallard wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:41 pm
Lol your shaman lives with his mom, and gets sick from "non-organic" food... that's like getting sick from electricity
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53376 ... ol-rioting
I would have thought the guy with the gigantic Thor’s hammer tattooed on his stomach would be the mans man. That’s like when DOCTOR Jordan Peterson said the sulfates in apple cider sent him to a 25 day long continuous panic attack/insomnia hellscape.
MeatGrease wrote: