European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by Cascade Whore »

The best part was when furherson called space hamster a corporate shill
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Cryptoplasty wrote:
nomb wrote: I don't belong to the people waiting at the train station in Munich, clapping when the migrants arrive, i.e. I don't feel like I am blindly euphoric and all that, but at the same time I feel like migration of this size to Germany might present us some challenges. Most of all though, I think we cannot tell what will happen.
I'm not sure, but this type of thinking could label you as a scum Nazi fuck to certain people around here.
You really think I can't tell the difference between the rational discourse of something like what nomb is saying and the complete bullshit of the peanut gallery? Give me some credit for fucks sakes. At least %25
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

antinatalism wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:I find it hilarious the whole time the conservative shit head crew is screaming about how right they are they can't post a single fact, statistic or anything to back it up. I mean, there will usually be links to some rightwing blog or video but they couldn't even bother to do that this time
Why am I not surprised that someone who is well into his 30s and lines up tins of spam at the local Piggly Wiggly for $9/hr is incapable of typing the phrase "Syrian refugee statistics" or similar variant into a search engine in order to find out what we're referring to.
Please oh please post what ever drivel you found on the internet so it can be promptly ripped to shreds by people who actually have a clue what the fuck they are talking about. You're too much of a chicken shit cunt to even do that much
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Enlighten us as to what you do for a living nick. As you've brought up my supposed shitty employment level over and over again
Wank night's cancelled
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

Cascade Whore wrote:Enlighten us as to what you do for a living nick. As you've brought up my supposed shitty employment level over and over again
I shit and piss in supermarket aisles for fat fucks like you to mop up while you cry silent tears and lament the fact that you'll never in your life be able to do something truly meaningful and satisfying beyond being just another wageslave... while I live in luxury, you'll still be working 12 hour shifts to pay off the mortgage on your shitty house which is slowly falling apart because your obesity and alcoholism prevents you from properly maintaining it. :awesome:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Who would care enough about your opinion to try to convert you to their perspective. Seriously, if you gave a shit at all about what you're talking about you could do your own research. It doesn't matter to anyone with a real life whether some facetious turd looks like he got proved wrong on a messageboard. Obviously there's nothing anyone could possibly say that's going to change your mind. The posts are there for posterity, not you. It suits me just fine you sit rotting in some garbage filled dump totally alone while steaming about things that have no relevance to your life whatsoever.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Renegade Rabbi
Keep it thick...

Post by Renegade Rabbi »

spacehamster wrote:
Also, it's not that the Syrians don't want to go to Dubai/Qatar/Bahrain, it's that the rich assholes in those countries are shutting down their borders and sending them off to Europe.
Aye. That argument also glosses over the fact that most of the refugees have been living in the Middle East--Jordan and Lebanon, to be specific--since 2011 until conditions in those countries made Europe a more attractive destination. Refugees aren't forgoing neighboring countries because they're fucking bored.
RHT wrote:You piss and moan about jews but make a thread about losing a crumby ten bucks to CoinStar? Fuckin' kike
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

antinatalism wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:Enlighten us as to what you do for a living nick. As you've brought up my supposed shitty employment level over and over again
I shit and piss in supermarket aisles for fat fucks like you to mop up while you cry silent tears and lament the fact that you'll never in your life be able to do something truly meaningful and satisfying beyond being just another wageslave... while I live in luxury, you'll still be working 12 hour shifts to pay off the mortgage on your shitty house which is slowly falling apart because your obesity and alcoholism prevents you from properly maintaining it. :awesome:
Still waiting for an actual answer you fucking gutless turd. You probably live in the same group home with barger.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:Who would care enough about your opinion to try to convert you to their perspective. Seriously, if you gave a shit at all about what you're talking about you could do your own research. It doesn't matter to anyone with a real life whether some facetious turd looks like he got proved wrong on a messageboard. Obviously there's nothing anyone could possibly say that's going to change your mind. The posts are there for posterity, not you. It suits me just fine you sit rotting in some garbage filled dump totally alone while steaming about things that have no relevance to your life whatsoever.
What a complete fucking cop out "things that have no relevance in my life what so ever" this is the kind of thing complete fucking scum say. Close your windows while some one gets raped in the alley below. "Proved you wrong" again I ask to please say anything at all that actually backs up a single fucking thing. One solitary word you or the rest of you ilk have vomited out.

You sat it's all meaningless message board blather yet you felt it was important enough to type out your own uninformed opinions smearing a shit stain across this thread.
Wank night's cancelled
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

Cascade Whore wrote:Image
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Hey midget. Do you actually think people believe you have done anything good your life? That you actually have some great job? You're a pathetic turd that used to cry when people called you stupid on here. Remember when some one on here in real life called you out on your fake tough guy persona? Go back to sucking dick on the nuclear war now board and molesting your cats
Wank night's cancelled
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

you totally don't seem at all like a sad, lonely person who obsessively remembers details about people on online forums that they themselves don't even remember.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

CW, seriously dude, and I'm only going to say this once, you really need to stop and take a breath. You know you and I are basically in the same camp politically, but every time you get into one of these arguments it seems like you only do it so that you can call people assholes. It almost always immediately stops being about the actual topic of the conversation, too.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

He's completely incapable of being a rational person.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

spacehamster wrote:CW, seriously dude, and I'm only going to say this once, you really need to stop and take a breath. You know you and I are basically in the same camp politically, but every time you get into one of these arguments it seems like you only do it so that you can call people assholes. It almost always immediately stops being about the actual topic of the conversation, too.
here's what I predict his response will be: "I know you're are but what am I, you dogshit fucker. what do YOU do for a living? show me how to use google, cumface dogturd. your such an ignoraymus, prove me wrong and cite all of your sources. Hmph! Remember what you posted back on January 23, 2007? well I do! Haha, aren't you ashamed of that? Of course YOU would have the same opinion of Torsion, why dont u suck his penis while doing a bench press? I am very mature and smart and I have my own house to prove it! I will destroy u in any arguement you can put forth with my ad hominem and ab absurdo attacks!"
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

:moreawesome:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by joefromthegarage »

:pizza: Thanks, mens, this is really insightful.
antinatalism
Cause Of Death

Post by antinatalism »

if you want serious answers, you need to ask on a forum that has actual Europeans and not a bunch of Amerifats and one self-loathing European who might as well be an Amerifat
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

antinatalism wrote:if you want serious answers, you need to ask on a forum that has actual Europeans and not a bunch of Amerifats and one self-loathing European who might as well be an Amerifat
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:fonz:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

I did not think Spacehamster sounded anything like that.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

His last youtube video won't have his head in it either.
Haha,
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

I know, I was kind of disappointed until he spruced up his accent
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.