European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Meaty, why is the farmer such a faggot?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:03 am
Please don't post things that have the potential to bring a momentary sliver of happiness into Meatgrease's lonely, pathetic life.

Meatgrease deserves to be the following things in the following order:
Sad.
Dead.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Types of people who would be happy about something like that incident:

-Those who are part of/rely on an ICE enforcement salary
-Those who know someone involved and want to appear to be supportive
-Those who are just that fucking stupid to believe shit like this is actually going to help the country more than hurt it
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:50 pm
-Those who are just that fucking stupid to believe shit like this is actually going to help the country more than hurt it

Hmmm, well, I know this one dude....
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:50 pm Types of people who would be happy about something like that incident:

-Those who are part of/rely on an ICE enforcement salary
-Those who know someone involved and want to appear to be supportive
Meatbitch/Faggrease (circle both) is nothing if not "just that fucking stupid."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:36 pm Meaty, why is the farmer such a faggot?
He's the typical capitalistic piece of shit that defines the 'Murican character...out to make a buck, whatever it takes, and selling future generations down the road in the process. This guy would rather pay a 40 something year old mestizo peasant 5 bucks an hour or whatever pathetically small amount of money to work on his farm, rather than pay some local young kid a decent living wage so he can, I don't know, have a house and support a family, or something? Yeah it's too bad ICE didn't just ice the whole fucking operation,l. I heard cops are just randomly hunting brown people for sport (at least that's what riley says), so I guess everyone dropped the ball here, just like everything else
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The bizarre intersectionalism you have with anti capitalism is on par with Vargs enviornmentalism and saying that 99% of the population should die out for the benefit of the human race. Yet he frames it out of a place of love. I can truly see him turning into a Jim Jones like cult leader. You would just be an underling
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:50 pm The bizarre intersectionalism you have with anti capitalism is on par with Vargs enviornmentalism and saying that 99% of the population should die out for the benefit of the human race. Yet he frames it out of a place of love. I can truly see him turning into a Jim Jones like cult leader. You would just be an underling
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but you're not a happy guy, are you?

Ever wonder why that is?

Oh wait don't tell me...here..."it's the republicans"

:drooly:

Yeah pretty much everything most people think about any given topic is pretty much completely wrong...I don't care though...this system obviously doesn't work and it's only people that are addicted to it that refuse to look at the evidence... like I said it doesn't matter, things that don't work eventually break. Nationalist movements are insurgent pretty much everywhere, one way or another we are all going to take our countries back.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:56 pm
cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:50 pm The bizarre intersectionalism you have with anti capitalism is on par with Vargs enviornmentalism and saying that 99% of the population should die out for the benefit of the human race. Yet he frames it out of a place of love. I can truly see him turning into a Jim Jones like cult leader. You would just be an underling

Ever wonder why that is?

Yeah pretty much everything most people think about any given topic is pretty much completely wrong...I don't care though...this system obviously doesn't work and it's only people that are addicted to it that refuse to look at the evidence... like I said it doesn't matter, things that don't work eventually break. Nationalist movements are insurgent pretty much everywhere, one way or another we are all going to take our countries back.

Yeah I am not particularly happy in my life, for a multitude of reasons. Suffering from capitalistic alienation is probably a small component of it. Do you really think nationalism is something of value that enriches someones life? Is that really the thing that you think would be best to fill the void someone might be feeling in modern society? Forgive me for putting things into six grade terms but I don't derive ultimate value in life from lines drawn on a map or the genetic accident of what cunt I fell out of. That to me has no more value than dedication to a sports team that has changed players dozens of times and you are cheering for a uniform. I know you are the smartest person on the board so you will be able to explain to even someone as stupid as me.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:42 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:36 pm Meaty, why is the farmer such a faggot?
He's the typical capitalistic piece of shit that defines the 'Murican character...out to make a buck, whatever it takes, and selling future generations down the road in the process. This guy would rather pay a 40 something year old mestizo peasant 5 bucks an hour or whatever pathetically small amount of money to work on his farm, rather than pay some local young kid a decent living wage so he can, I don't know, have a house and support a family, or something? Yeah it's too bad ICE didn't just ice the whole fucking operation,l. I heard cops are just randomly hunting brown people for sport (at least that's what riley says), so I guess everyone dropped the ball here, just like everything else
Hey Fag, welcome back.

"Selling future generations."
Look pussy, fuck "future generations."
Stop being such a weak-hearted bitch for "future generations" and "the children."
You whiny pussy.
Take that faggot shit far the fuck away from here.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Ever wonder why that is?

You aren't taking shit back, you fucking fag.
You're not tough or strong and you sure as shit aren't any type of fighter.
You're a dope that people make fun of without fear of repercussion.
That's who your gay little ass is, understand?

As "unhappy" as CW might be, he often demonstrates the ability to have a pleasant interaction with other people on this board. Like a functional human being.

You, on the other hand, are the sole cocksucker here who is universally disliked.

If you were smart, you might draw a lesson from that.
But you're not smart or accomplished or worthwhile or interesting or funny.
The rest of us, to varying degrees, are.
And we would kindly like it if you would fuck off.
Or don't; most of the people here like having a laugh at your expense.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Yeah I am not particularly happy in my life, for a multitude of reasons.
If you feel unattractive, take solace that Meatgrease is both less attractive and less self-aware of the fact that he's physically repulsive.
If you're in a dead end job, take solace that it's not the pathetic grunt work that Meatgrease is forced to do.
If you aren't killing it with the ladies, take solace that Meatgrease couldn't get a woman off if the white race depended on it.

You can probably make up your own, but the gist is: no matter how shitty you are on the inside and out, know that it could be worse.
You could be Meatgrease.

He's like a black hole, but for joy.

As an added bonus, you could, against all odds, improve your life through effort or luck.
Meatgrease, on the other hand...do you think he's going to be a glowing beacon of happiness in five years? Ten years?
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote:Yeah I am not particularly happy in my life, for a multitude of reasons. Suffering from capitalistic alienation is probably a small component of it. Do you really think nationalism is something of value that enriches someones life? Is that really the thing that you think would be best to fill the void someone might be feeling in modern society? Forgive me for putting things into six grade terms but I don't derive ultimate value in life from lines drawn on a map or the genetic accident of what cunt I fell out of. That to me has no more value than dedication to a sports team that has changed players dozens of times and you are cheering for a uniform. I know you are the smartest person on the board so you will be able to explain to even someone as stupid as me.
You know the funny thing is that you actually buy into the idea that whites are "voting against their interests" with nationalist politics. You have consistently uttered some iteration of "whites have it too good. They should allow unlimited immigration, even if actually makes things worse" (like Sweden). Amazingly, in your mind this isn't voting against your own interests. Wow. I mean...what else to say? Spacehamster said at the beginning of this thread "it will make crime worse but we need to do it anyway". THE KILL said that Germany's top scientists were struggling to figure out why Somalians were so much more law abiding and peaceful than ethnic Germans. You, I don't know what your argument is anymore. It's obvious that demographic change is associated with a number of negative outcomes. There's no debate about that anymore. Now you're saying, we have to accept these changes anyway...because brown people's feelings?? You are the definition of a tool. Enjoy your status as an obedient slave to the system that's responsible for your personal misery.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

:lol:

I am glad that I haven't been sucked into scapegoating and having to have a mythical "enemy" to challenge to feel important in my life. There are enough actual real tangible shitty people ideas and systems in the world without having to invent windmills to fight.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:38 pm :lol:

I am glad that I haven't been sucked into scapegoating and having to have a mythical "enemy" to challenge to feel important in my life. There are enough actual real tangible shitty people ideas and systems in the world without having to invent windmills to fight.
Right...the republicans...of course

:fp:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:38 pm
cxwx wrote:Yeah I am not particularly happy in my life, for a multitude of reasons. Suffering from capitalistic alienation is probably a small component of it. Do you really think nationalism is something of value that enriches someones life? Is that really the thing that you think would be best to fill the void someone might be feeling in modern society? Forgive me for putting things into six grade terms but I don't derive ultimate value in life from lines drawn on a map or the genetic accident of what cunt I fell out of. That to me has no more value than dedication to a sports team that has changed players dozens of times and you are cheering for a uniform. I know you are the smartest person on the board so you will be able to explain to even someone as stupid as me.
You know the funny thing is that you actually buy into the idea that whites are "voting against their interests" with nationalist politics. You have consistently uttered some iteration of "whites have it too good. They should allow unlimited immigration, even if actually makes things worse" (like Sweden). Amazingly, in your mind this isn't voting against your own interests. Wow. I mean...what else to say? Spacehamster said at the beginning of this thread "it will make crime worse but we need to do it anyway". THE KILL said that Germany's top scientists were struggling to figure out why Somalians were so much more law abiding and peaceful than ethnic Germans. You, I don't know what your argument is anymore. It's obvious that demographic change is associated with a number of negative outcomes. There's no debate about that anymore. Now you're saying, we have to accept these changes anyway...because brown people's feelings?? You are the definition of a tool. Enjoy your status as an obedient slave to the system that's responsible for your personal misery.
yes yes, and who's the ultimate puppet master? Wait, don't tell me. Keep fighting the good fight, if only I could wake up and see the light. You are the guero Don Quixote.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:38 pm
Whites like me have it great. I have my whims catered to to a ridiculous degree.
Whites like you...on the other hand...

May I please again politely and respectfully that you refer to yourself as something other than "white"?
White should be a term for talented, successful, well-read , well-regarded people such as myself.
Could you pick something more appropriate, like cocksucker? It would suit you, seeing as though you're a cocksucker.
On further consideration, please ignore the "politely and respectfully" part. Fuck you.
Last edited by Glub on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:40 pm
cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:38 pm :lol:

Right...the republicans...of course

:fp:
right.....the niggers, kikes, spics, (just as a group because "I'm a very reasonable person, and don't hate individuals”) insert whatever next group here.....of course.

We can play this game all night. It's actually pretty boring. Believe it not even I have better things to do.

This idea is you need a totem to fight, while you actually tell you self you look at things "scientifically" I tend to judge people based on their ideas and actions. While you are asserting what you believe is irrefutable proof that certain people are just genetically doomed to be sadists....your world view is actually even more warped and ugly than that but I don't really feel like dissecting it further right now. Piss off.
Last edited by cxwx on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

This fag has over 2,700 posts on this board.
I wonder what percentage of them involve him interacting with someone else in a manner where he is not being insulted or belittled.
Or where it is apparent that his feedback about anything is welcome and respected.

I think some of my favorite Meatgrease moments come when he randomly appears in other threads with "Hey big brother and his friends, I like sports and movies and music and stuff too! Can I tag along with you guys? Guys? Guys..."

Dummy, everyone here, E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E, thinks you're an asshole.
Is that not computing?
Every person who posts here thinks you are fucking retarded.
R.E.T.A.R.D.E.D.

Keep proving everyone here right by continuing to post, you mush-mouthed dolt.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:46 pm
We can play this game all night. It's actually pretty boring. Believe it not even I have better things to do.

If Meatgrease, just for a second, could glimpse how truly boring he was in all respects, I would hope he'd see fit to do the noble thing (his first, no doubt) and end himself.

Hey Fag/Pussy/Rube (again, circle all),
You're in no way, shape, or form novel or unique or interesting or noteworthy.

Either fashion a personality that isn't oatmeal or fashion a noose.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

And, finally, when there is an actual, honest-to-goodness instance of a brown person doing some heinous shit in the news today, why does Meatgrease not post it in the relevant thread?
Is there anything he is so much as borderline competent at?
When he takes a piss, are there huge splotches on his pants for the next few hours?

I swear, this stupid motherfucker could botch toast.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Yeah pretty much everything most people think about any given topic is pretty much completely wrong...I don't care though...this system obviously doesn't work
Are you auditioning for the role of mildly autistic, socially inept 20 year-old junior college student?
MeatGrease wrote:

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:50 pm bizarre intersectionalism with anti capitalism
It's not just him, though, and it's kind of an interesting development in recent years. The conventional wisdom all through the 20th century was that "right-wing" meant being for unregulated capitalism and against immigration, and "left-wing" meant the opposite. Initially, the anti-globalization movement came from the far left because it was anti-capitalist - squatters and crusties throwing bottles at police. Now it's turning out that unregulated capitalism means globalization and open borders, so you can't really be pro-capitalism and anti-immigration at the same time, so the right-wing position is splitting in two. And to be fair, the left hasn't quite caught up to the fact yet that the open borders they've always advocated benefit corporations first and foremost.

Although here in Switzerland it certainly was the left that demanded policies to protect the local workforce's salaries from immigrants willing to work for half the money. Which the right fought tooth and nail because minimum wage is Satan.

It'll be interesting to see where this is all going, but it's pretty clear that the traditional left/right-wing tribalism is a 20th century relic that doesn't really fit the way the world works anymore.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

spacehamster wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:52 amIThe conventional wisdom all through the 20th century was that "right-wing" meant being for unregulated capitalism and against immigration, and "left-wing" meant the opposite. Initially, the anti-globalization movement came from the far left because it was anti-capitalist - squatters and crusties throwing bottles at police. Now it's turning out that unregulated capitalism means globalization and open borders, so you can't really be pro-capitalism and anti-immigration at the same time, so the right-wing position is splitting in two. And to be fair, the left hasn't quite caught up to the fact yet that the open borders they've always advocated benefit corporations first and foremost.

Although here in Switzerland it certainly was the left that demanded policies to protect the local workforce's salaries from immigrants willing to work for half the money. Which the right fought tooth and nail because minimum wage is Satan.

It'll be interesting to see where this is all going, but it's pretty clear that the traditional left/right-wing tribalism is a 20th century relic that doesn't really fit the way the world works anymore.
this is extremely well-put and makes more humane something people were trying to say for decades. With our insane world the way it is, we have to find a place that is not dominated frankly by Jewish and American interests. And I live in America, kind of stuck here.

I think that America is out of control and beyond fixing. Some good novels might come out of this semi-rapid decline. I have no idea where the world is going; every bit of so-called Western history might be swallowed up and forgotten. All it takes is one technological failure. Kind of sad when you think of it. Trying to view people as individuals and ends in themselves is important, and I know it was part of some cultural push, but what if people younger than me actually make a better world?