European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:37 pm I'm not listening to your stupid bernie bro podcast but I'm pretty sure I know exactly what argument was brought up. Let me guess, they said that it only looks like there's a lot of rape happening on paper because the Swedish gov't records some incidents as rape whereas most people wouldn't consider them as such. Am I correct? This argument is extremely stupid for a few reasons:
  • the same coalition of green party/leftist freaks that believe infinity immigration is an uncontested good are also the same geniuses that think farting too loud is exactly the same thing as rape. So almost anything any random female wants to consider rape should be taken seriously as such, except when it comes to non whites, and actual rape. You have only your catlady co-ideologues to blame for this
  • the fact remains that the majority of crimes, sexual or otherwise,
    are committed by non-ethnic swedes. This is an indelible fact of reality. If Sweden had remained an ethnically homogeneous society as it was just a few decades ago, they would have no crime to speak of, as you can compare with Iceland, another Scandinavian nation, which has not experienced mass immigration and thus enjoys one of the lowest crime rates in the world.
  • European countries like Germany and Sweden do not have a criminal justice system as transparent as the United States. It is against the law to record crime statistics on race. The police and media are at liberty to flat out lie about crimes that have been covered up, as we have seen over the last few years. The system is intentionally opaque about who is committing crimes and even if those crimes were recorded in the first place. It is illegal to connect immigration to crime in Sweden. Most of what we know about what's happening over there we only know because it's been leaked to Anglophone media (just like a communist country). As an example, I heard about the mass rapes in Switzerland before Spacehamster did, who lives there.
I have an entire google drop box filled with hate facts, statistics, sources, news stories, and studies. Is this an argument you really think you can win by posting a recording of an anonymous caller to a stupid democrat radio show? Don't bring a fucking squirt gun to a gun fight.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Hella Evil & Shit

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23341385/

I guess they needed a token honky to fuck with so they could say "we're not racist" or whatever.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

> Look, Yanks, let me level with you - I lived in a heavily-Muslim neighbourhood in Germany for a couple of years. The most trouble you'll get into is buying too much flat bread and being told off for crossing against the lights.
Image Certified Poster
Hella Evil & Shit

Tuff guys.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Well, as an environmentalist, I think the border would be an excellent place to reintroduce wolves and coyotes and other wild shit to eat the mexicans :lol:

Maybe we should start sending our blacks down there :lol: :lol: yeah I'm sure they'd love that, right? They are fleeing neo nazi controlled amerikkka, why not. Or how about the Salvadorians that are so dangerous and undesirable that their own government has to have emergency meetings about their own people returning :lol: they are getting auctioned off to Qatar for slave labor, and these are supposedly not shitty people to have, from not shitty places
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Hella Evil & Shit

The black woman talking about "they get everything for free" and she lost her eye sight because she couldn't afford health care is such a grotesque and depressing example of the us versus them brainwashing. The idea that such massive amounts of money are supposedly spent on social programs. We've really moved forward in this country when we can go with in a spam of 30 years from archy bunker complaining about niggers on welfare to blacks and rednecks holding hands to shit on spics. And they even have other hispanics going full maga but they are probably rabid anti castro cuban's so they don't count. Just astounding. I know it's an old cliche but this really is just about the rich getting the working class to fight each other over crumbs while they laugh all the way to the bank. meatgrease claims to be anti libertarian/capitalist/whatever but is too blind to see he is such a perfect useful idiot for that very system.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

and the current progressive obsession with identity politics isn't in the service of divide and conquer? yeah, fuck off dude. If there's any group in America that benefits from lower immigration, it's blacks. After all, importing a tertiary enemy racial tribe is not going to benefit them in the long run, it just means one more group to compete with for limited gibsmedats. Mexicans hate blacks, and they cannot be kowtowed with racial guilt like Whites.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... g-campaign

As America Brazilifies, the blacks will simply end up on the bottom of a new, tripartite racial hierarchy, instead of inheriting the pre 1965 immigration act future they could have where they only compete a small number of shit tier Whites. Minorities are the ones that benefit most of all from a white majority, which is able to sustain a level of civilization they can't find among their own people. That's why they come here. As soon as you get enough of them, you find the exact same conditions replicated as in their countries of origin. Culture proceeds from race, water is wet.

If blacks were smart, they would vote to shut the borders down. But instead of acting in their best interest, they would choose rather to harm whites. Ya see, blacks have what's called 'high time preference'. They're not so good at that future time orientation :lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Hella Evil & Shit

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:14 am and the current progressive obsession with identity politics isn't in the service of divide and conquer? yeah, fuck off dude. If there's any group in America that benefits from lower immigration, it's blacks. After all, importing a tertiary enemy racial tribe is not going to benefit them in the long run, it just means one more group to compete with for limited gibsmedats. Mexicans hate blacks, and they cannot be kowtowed with racial guilt like Whites.

As America Brazilifies, the blacks will simply end up on the bottom of a new, tripartite racial hierarchy, instead of inheriting the pre 1965 immigration act future they could have where they only compete a small number of shit tier Whites. Minorities are the ones that benefit most of all from a white majority, which is able to sustain a level of civilization they can't find among their own people. That's why they come here. As soon as you get enough of them, you find the exact same conditions replicated as in their countries of origin. Culture proceeds from race, water is wet.

If blacks were smart, they would vote to shut the borders down. But instead of acting in their best interest, they would choose rather to harm whites. Ya see, blacks have what's called 'high time preference'. They're not so good at that future time orientation :lol:

You really don't get it.

You are a shit tiered white.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:22 am
MeatGrease wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:14 am and the current progressive obsession with identity politics isn't in the service of divide and conquer? yeah, fuck off dude. If there's any group in America that benefits from lower immigration, it's blacks. After all, importing a tertiary enemy racial tribe is not going to benefit them in the long run, it just means one more group to compete with for limited gibsmedats. Mexicans hate blacks, and they cannot be kowtowed with racial guilt like Whites.

You really don't get it.

You are a shit tiered white.
I always love Meatgrease's use of :lol: at the end of his self-congratulatory horseshit.

I can picture him at a job site, boring the hell out of his coworkers despite their eyerolls and laughing at himself while everyone silently wishes he'd go away.

Hey Schlub, when it comes to the caliber of white people posting here, your presence lowers our collective mean.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

no one has ever engaged in identity politics on this board more than this fucking kid..

like ive struggled in vain to think of one single worthwhile music related post he's ever made and i cant do it
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

tertiary enemy racial tribe
:roll:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

FVBTVS wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:04 am no one has ever engaged in identity politics on this board more than this fucking kid..

like ive struggled in vain to think of one single worthwhile music related post he's ever made and i cant do it
Empty vessels like him have zero in the way of personality/interests.

You know how you are acquainted with some people who talk about their overseas travel and invite you to come see their band and show you pictures of their rock climbing excursions, etc and then you're acquainted with other people (usually as a result of necessity or misfortune) that do nothing but try to blather to you awkwardly about boring conspiracy theories or pester you on social media with bumper sticker quality memes?

Meatgrease is definitively the latter.

When you're the least articulate and least socially competent person on a metal-centric messageboard you might as well be the most sexually inadequate person at a Ferrari convention.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

FVBTVS wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:04 am no one has ever engaged in identity politics on this board more than this fucking kid..
Only out of necessity. My race is under attack, I have to defend myself.
FVBTVS wrote: like ive struggled in vain to think of one single worthwhile music related post he's ever made and i cant do it
That's not fair, you could say that about lots of people that still post here
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Isn't a warrior-priest aristocracy "muslims"?
Image Certified Poster
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:28 pm
Only out of necessity. My race is under attack, I have to defend myself
If you're "under attack" it's because you're an obnoxious, subpar cunt.

I'm white and no one attacks me because, in my day to day life, people are fond of me.
If you're an able-bodied, non-repulsive white guy and people are still "attacking" you, send me or anyone else here a PM and we can step-by-step for you how to not have the personality of a roach with syphilis.

If we transplanted your bland/dogshit personality into an Eskimo or a Peruvian you'd still get justifiably shat on.
Last edited by Glub on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

Hella Evil & Shit

Only out of necessity. My race is under attack, I have to defend myself.
Didn't you say you were part injun? There must be a lot of cognitive dissonance going on in your genetic memory.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Glub is being so brutal I'm actually starting to feel bad for meaty :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:31 am Glub is being so brutal I'm actually starting to feel bad for meaty :lol:
If anything, feel bad for his father.
Imagine having such a bloviating bitch as a son. Yuck.
I can only hope he has brothers.
Last edited by Glub on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Double/Duplicate Post.
But I can use this space to state that I am sometimes downright not fond of Meatgrease, in case I was being too subtle.
MeatGrease wrote:

Hella Evil & Shit

Meatgrease what is your opinion of Christian Picciolini. I'm asking you seriously, we can go back to antagonizing each other later.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

Glub wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:59 am I can picture him at a job
you can?
Hella Evil & Shit

Glub wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:33 pm
Only out of necessity. My race is under attack, I have to defend myself
If you're "under attack" it's because you're an obnoxious, subpar cunt.

I'm white and no one attacks me because, in my day to day life, people are fond of me.
If you're an able-bodied, non-repulsive white guy and people are still "attacking" you, send me or anyone else here a PM and we can step-by-step for you how to not have the personality of a roach with syphilis.

If we transplanted your bland/dogshit personality into an Eskimo or a Peruvian you'd still get justifiably shat on.

but our race is under attack!!1111!1!

https://thinkprogress.org/sacramento-ne ... fb22320e1/
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

You're a fucking moron dude. Stop linking to shitty articles here.