European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:53 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:41 pm
You wouldn't last two fucking seconds in Mexico before a pack of 13 year old mestizos cut the bacon off your fucking neck you punk ass white bitch.
This is clearly your own freaky self loathing jittery internal monologue :awesome:
That's retarded
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

its true you wouldn't even survive the journey there, let alone two seconds.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Geeheeb wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:02 pm its true you wouldn't even survive the journey there, let alone two seconds.
Kevin, you barely survived falling off your bicycle, and now you're a pillhead. Maybe you wouldn't break every bone in your body from a slight tumble if you ate a normal human diet
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:07 pm

Everything Seder the Jew says here is correct. This is pure fucking terrorism plain and simple. If you support this in any way fuck you. If you think this is what America represents then fuck America.
If there was a way to legally trade places with this woman I would gladly walk into an ICE detention center voluntarily with a smile on my face so she could stay with her kids.
You wouldn't last two fucking seconds in Mexico before a pack of 13 year old mestizos cut the bacon off your fucking neck you punk ass white bitch.

I'm happy the stupid wetback slut got deported. Don't break the law in my country. Don't burn my country's flag while waving the flag of the utter shithole your vermin brethren are desperately trying to flee. Speak English or die.
Faggot, stop calling this "your" country.
You've contributed nothing of worth to it over the course of your life (unlike myself).
I can say it's "my" country if I want to because I'm successful and well-regarded by those around me.
You, on the other hand, are rat cum, but less charming.

Keep coming back and posting stupid shit so we can all remind you what a bitch you are.
Sooner or later you'll catch on, fuck off and your stupid relatives can stumble across your stupid remains in your stupid bathtub.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:07 pm
Geeheeb wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:02 pm its true you wouldn't even survive the journey there, let alone two seconds.
Kevin, you barely survived falling off your bicycle, and now you're a pillhead. Maybe you wouldn't break every bone in your body from a slight tumble if you ate a normal human diet
I'd put money on Captain Percocet here to slap the hell out of you, you shitdicked twerp.
You're clearly not one for social clues, but I assure you, people you encounter in your day to day life view you as something less than a man. They likely make no effort to hide their disdain, but you're too dimwitted to notice.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

aahahahahaha Captain Percocet....I like it.

Hey Kevin, I got a band name for your next derivative bullshit grindcore project
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:20 pm aahahahahaha Captain Percocet....I like it.

Hey Kevin, I got a band name for your next derivative bullshit grindcore project
Of course you like it, you dummy, because I said it.
You'd do well for yourself to like all of the things I say.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Everything Seder the Jew says here is correct. This is pure fucking terrorism plain and simple. If you support this in any way fuck you. If you think this is what America represents then fuck America.
If there was a way to legally trade places with this woman I would gladly walk into an ICE detention center voluntarily with a smile on my face so she could stay with her kids.

I'm happy the stupid wetback slut got deported. Don't break the law in my country. Don't burn my country's flag while waving the flag of the utter shithole your vermin brethren are desperately trying to flee. Speak English or die.
She isn’t being deported to Mexico, she is being sent back to bengladesh. I didn’t say I wanted to be deported to Mexico I said I would take her place in a detention center where I assume I would probably be beaten by sadistic guards which would be better then her being potentially raped. You didn’t watch the video and/or can’t read very well.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I prefer Klonopin Kev, but you don't get to pick your own nickname
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:30 pm

She isn’t being deported to Mexico, she is being sent back to bengladesh. I didn’t say I wanted to be deported to Mexico I said I would take her place in a detention center where I assume I would probably be beaten by sadistic guards which would be better then her being potentially raped. You didn’t watch the video and/or can’t read very well.
I'm shocked that Professor Grease missed that seeing as though he's always proven to be a stickler for detail and nuance.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I always love blowhards who publicly proclaim that they hold "the law" in high esteem.
Those are always the same baby-thigh-soft cowards that oscillate between weeping and throwing ineffective temper tantrums when they get pulled over for drunk driving.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Yeah whatever, she's still a brown menace from a shithole 3rd world country, what difference does it make honestly. And no I didn't watch your stupid ass video, why would I if I already know the individual presenting this is jewish, retard????? Obviously it's nothing but half truths and out and out lies. She could have been planning terrorism for all we know, she's a fucking Muslim.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:38 pm Yeah whatever, she's still a brown menace from a shithole 3rd world country, what difference does it make honestly. And no I didn't watch your stupid ass video, why would I if I already know the individual presenting this is jewish, retard????? Obviously it's nothing but half truths and out and out lies. She could have been planning terrorism for all we know, she's a fucking Muslim.
"Menace"?
Sounds like someone's scarred.
You frightened, lil' fella?
Leaving the night light on tonight, lil' guy?

Shit, let whatever refugees want move right in next door to me for all I care.
I can take it...it's part of being what is referred to as "a man."
If your pants get pissed over some 4'11" Mexican gal, that speaks volumes for what a pussy you are.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:38 pm Yeah whatever, she's still a brown menace from a shithole 3rd world country, what difference does it make honestly. And no I didn't watch your stupid ass video, why would I if I already know the individual presenting this is jewish, retard????? Obviously it's nothing but half truths and out and out lies. She could have been planning terrorism for all we know, she's a fucking Muslim.
When I look back on my existence I can say it has been filled with failure and wasted potential. I’ve been dealt a lot of bad hands and also brought a lot of shit on myself. I hope I can at least say though that when I look at someone like you I will feel superior to something that ugly. If I want see what an utter lack of empathy and black hole void where a human being should be I just have to read your posts. Do you think your anger is righteous? Do you think you’re fighting the good fight? Have a nice life.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Hey guys, why is anyone still responding to this try-hard's posts at all? Is it worth the entertainment value?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MANTIS wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:38 am Hey guys, why is anyone still responding to this try-hard's posts at all? Is it worth the entertainment value?
Totally. It's actually kind of amazing how he keeps outdoing himself. That last post about a "brown menace" was some of his best work yet.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

What if this is all really about a fear of bears
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

MONSTER PROBLEM ALERT

DEPORT THE BROWN MENACE
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:49 am What if this is all really about a fear of bears
Well, I imagine MG's kind of a twink, so...
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Just the sheer idiocy that this woman who’s husband had fled to the U.S. to get away from political persecution has been lying in wait planning a terrorism attack for 20 years. That is one hell of a sleeper cell. And “she’s a Muslim” says the person who says he is very reasonable in real life and doesn’t hate individuals and always has his eye on all the facts and details of a story to the point where they originally assume something is about Mexico. We really need another moral panic over heavy metal so dumb white kids can ever so slightly know what it feels like to be targeted.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:12 am Just the sheer idiocy that this woman who’s husband had fled to the U.S. to get away from political persecution has been lying in wait planning a terrorism attack for 20 years. That is one hell of a sleeper cell. And “she’s a Muslim” says the person who says he is very reasonable in real life and doesn’t hate individuals and always has his eye on all the facts and details of a story to the point where they originally assume something is about Mexico. We really need another moral panic over heavy metal so dumb white kids can ever so slightly know what it feels like to be targeted.
A lot of us nitpick Meatgrease's posts for inconsistencies and errors as though we've forgotten that he's eyeball-poppingly stupid.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Sweden’s violent reality is undoing a peaceful self-image

*ring ring*

Oh waitaminute, hang on a sec guys brb

*ring ring ring*

*click*

"Hello?"

Hey, it's Sam Seder the Jew! I wonder he's calling about!

"Uh huh. Uh huh. Ok. Yeah. Uh huh. Alright, if you say so..."

*click*

Hey guys, I just talked to the totally honest and definitely not full of shit Jew Sam Seder. He said he just got off the phone with some random nameless dipshit in Sweden. He says everything in Sweden has been just fine since millions of Africans and Arabs have poured into the country illegally every year.

So.....that's all there is to it! There's no problems in Sweden. Sam Seder just talked to a random guy on the phone! Jews never lie, it must be true!!!!!!!!
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Glub wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:14 am
cxwx wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:12 am Just the sheer idiocy that this woman who’s husband had fled to the U.S. to get away from political persecution has been lying in wait planning a terrorism attack for 20 years. That is one hell of a sleeper cell. And “she’s a Muslim” says the person who says he is very reasonable in real life and doesn’t hate individuals and always has his eye on all the facts and details of a story to the point where they originally assume something is about Mexico. We really need another moral panic over heavy metal so dumb white kids can ever so slightly know what it feels like to be targeted.
A lot of us nitpick Meatgrease's posts for inconsistencies and errors as though we've forgotten that he's eyeball-poppingly stupid.
Quoted for fuck you Meatgrease, you ugly, stupid asshole.

I didn't read your post; I just noticed your were an upper echelon fag.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:57 pm Sweden’s violent reality is undoing a peaceful self-image

*ring ring*

*ring ring ring*

*click*

"Hello?"

*click*

Hey guys, I just talked to the totally honest and definitely not full of shit Jew Sam Seder. He said he just got off the phone with some random nameless dipshit in Sweden. He says everything in Sweden has been just fine since millions of Africans and Arabs have poured into the country illegally every year.

So.....that's all there is to it! There's no problems in Sweden. Sam Seder just talked to a random guy on the phone! Jews never lie, it must be true!!!!!!!!
You should call in so we can hear your voice. He is one of the few hosts that routinely take calls from people that disagree with him and actually debate them. (Usually making the caller look like a humiliated moron in the process, but I have high hopes for your debate skills)
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:30 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:57 pm Sweden’s violent reality is undoing a peaceful self-image

*ring ring*

*ring ring ring*

*click*

"Hello?"

*click*

You should call in so we can hear your voice. He is one of the few hosts that routinely take calls from people that disagree with him and actually debate them. (Usually making the caller look like a humiliated moron in the process, but I have high hopes for your debate skills)
For Meatbitch, I expect either unironic lisps or unironic anselmo-isms.
MeatGrease wrote: