European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by hipster holocaust »

It's a god damn shame you don't post more often Jame :tup:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Well past 24 hours. Can we get that answer in?
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Islam is the most peaceful religion on earth

anyone want to wager which country is going to get attacked next? I'll bet you anything it's Germany again, within the next two months TOPS. Fucking Nazis deserve it tbh.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote:I said the islamization wouldn't happen. Terrorism will happen. It has happened before in Europe (and many, many more times in the Middle East), and it's going to happen again. But the Islamization will not happen.
you sure weren't wrong bud!
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

sure, most of the major cities now can't be told apart from Afghanistan or Somalia, and have all the same problems those countries have, and Islam will be the predominant religion, and most western countries have laws against blaspheming Islam, and so on and so on, but teh islamization is definitely not happening
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

fucking retard
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

meatgrease is not wrong...it's quite insulting to have

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:09 pm sure, most of the major cities now can't be told apart from Afghanistan or Somalia, and have all the same problems those countries have, and Islam will be the predominant religion, and most western countries have laws against blaspheming Islam, and so on and so on
What planet is any of this happening on?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I bet you for fucking sure it's happened on Planet Drakulon, where Vampirella comes from, and all the water is blood and everyone is a vampire, because nobody saved it from the kikes

imagine beautiful white Vampirella covered in a burka forever

is that what you want?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:06 am
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:09 pm sure, most of the major cities now can't be told apart from Afghanistan or Somalia, and have all the same problems those countries have, and Islam will be the predominant religion, and most western countries have laws against blaspheming Islam, and so on and so on
What planet is any of this happening on?
The same planet on which a Swiss man is ignorant of the mass rapes occurring on New Year's Eve...in his own country
spacehamster wrote: It's true, I hadn't heard about that shit, but the magnitude isn't anywhere near comparable to what happened in Cologne. Although tbqh I'll absolutely grant that those reports about Cologne that I did read in Swiss news outlets should've included references to similar things happening in Zurich at a smaller scale. You'll get no argument from me there.
I'm not surprised in the slightest bit that once again, you are totally ignorant of the drastic changes occurring even in your own backyard. It's bad enough that you never leave the house because you spend all your time playing video games and fapping to furry shit, but not only that, news is illegal in your willy wonka piece of shit country too. Since we have freedom of speech in our country, here in the US the press is allowed to talk about the Stalinist revisionism your government media engages in. It's really sad. I can't imagine living some place where mass gang rapes were going on and no one would be able to report on the crimes lest they be arrested for "hate speech". It's a scary thought, actually. Like 1984.
Eight Bit Alien

"GO my autistic son. YOUR TRAINING IS COMPLETE. UNLEASH THE IRON PILL."

"Yes, sensei. You honor me. Is the vehicle prepared?"

"CHOPPER IS EN ROUTE TO TRUMP TOWER. ETA 0:06 STANDARD ARYAN TIME.
YOUR DESTINATION IS ZURICH - SECURE THE MOUNTAINS FIRST, AND FROM THERE..."

"From there, sensei?"

"FROM THERE... EXECUTE ORDER 1488."

Say goodnight, kikes.
Eight Bit Alien

"Sensei Trump, something is wrong. The chopper... It's been stopped in mid air. We're sitting ducks up here. Wait, there's something happening... It smells like... electric matzoh...!

"Stop, Wesley. You know you're not the only action movie star to be given... special gifts.... which are exactly like the ones we had in the movies of the late 90s and early 2000s.

You also know what my masters will have me do to your aircraft... if you don't fall in line with the Agenda of Zion. We could work together Wesley. It doesn't have to be like this."

"Ace in the Hole? We need you. The kikes have played their hand prematurely. I need backup STAT... coordinates inbound, Atlantic ocean. Oh yeah and... HURRY."

***TELEPORTATION NOISES**

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

I heard someone on this chopper was having a kike problem.
RY4N
Unquestionable Presence

Post by RY4N »

donald trump as cameron mitchell as the bad guy in kill point
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

I'm confused doesn't the president normally call the Bad Dudes for this kind of thing? Or is that just for ninjas?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:21 pm The same planet on which a Swiss man is ignorant of the mass rapes occurring on New Year's Eve...in his own country
People got raped on NYE = Switzerland is Somalia.

Okay.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien

Kate Beckinsale! I see you too have been given the powers and abilities of the character you played in an early 2000s genre film, in this case Underworld!
It doesn't matter! You can't ever stop me - evil always triumphs over good! Which in this case is me, Neo, who is evil, and my masters the Jewish Muslim Niggers, triumphing over the forces of good - aka Hitler!

Hitler is good and I'll defeat him and Hitler will never free the world for better and more positive things because I, Keanu Reeves, can do all the shit from the Matrix!
Because I work for the Jews!

You're wrong, Keanu Reeves! Good will always beat evil! It has to! We must secure a homeland for white babies and a triumph for our people! If Hitler and the Neo-Nazis don't win, everything will suck! I'm fighting for that team! Team "Hitler Is The Best Choice"!

We'll never stop fighting for Hitler! As long as we have the teachings of Adolph Hitler and the legacy of virtuous Nazi Germany in our hearts, there's still hope for the human race! It's time for you to die, Neo! Keanu Reeves! I'll shoot you with 202020 bullets from my vampire gun, like in the Blade movie trilogy!

BLAM BLAM BLAM GARLIC BULLETS BLAM BLAM

Nice try, Wesley Snipes. I'll be keeping these - they'll look good on my mantle, next to my menorah... and THE HEAD OF WILL SMITH!

Head of Will Smith...? What?!

WHAT DID YOU KIKES DO TO WILL?!
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I've probably said this before, but I really love you, man. I do.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

It's amazing to see how much effort he puts into obvious bullshit posts. I'd like to hang out with James in an old wooden-panelled attic with James and play boardgames and Atari VCS with him.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote:There are mass gang rapes all the time in Switzerland. No big deal really.

Okay.
Has anyone told you what a pathetic excuse for a man you are lately? I guess you'd have to put the game controller down and leave your room once in a while huh...

What's new in the Squirrel Girl universe, faggit?
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

If I had a nickel for every mass gang rape (read: masses of gangs of raping) I saw during my 2 week stay in Switzerland, I'd be dead!
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Ray wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:12 pm If I had a nickel for every mass gang rape (read: masses of gangs of raping) I saw during my 2 week stay in Switzerland, I'd be dead!
I tripped over five mass gang rapes on my way home from work yesterday, but I just ignored them because in my mind I was already at home fapping to Squirrel Girl comics.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I would be a bit more worried about irrelevant insults in an argument, it usually means the person's about to really let you have it...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

hipster holocaust wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:37 am I would be a bit more worried about irrelevant insults in an argument, it usually means the person's about to really let you have it...
My completely fictional love of Squirrel Girl is totally relevant to this argument. I don't know what you're talking about.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

...annnnd the Front National loses so badly that they're probably going to change their name.

I'm starting to think we should thank the US for Trump winning the election (and the Brexit voters) because they seem to have shocked everyone else out of their stupor. First Wilders, now Le Pen. This is awesome.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

it was media farce anyway

you guys lick america's ass, smelling of israel's dick

hashtag geopolitics