European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:26 am Good news, everyone!

https://apnews.com/3861bc14ddaf46528007919491e7820a
Good news?
Does this link open up an image of your colon chock full o' tumors?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

When nationalists held a large Independence Day march in November and some carried banners calling for a “White Europe” and “Clean Blood,” the interior minister called it a “beautiful sight.”
On a recent visit to Argentina, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic thanked the country for providing post-war refuge to Croats who had belonged to the Ustasha regime.

:mastoman:
Last edited by MeatGrease on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I'm just going to explain this once and then watch the retard carnage unfold.

The article's a bit overly dramatic, but there's definitely been a shift towards the far right in eastern Europe, and a lot of it is because of the EU and free movement of labor. But not for the reasons the right-wing waterbrains want to believe. The western states who have had a lot of immigrants from the rest of the EU have benefitted massively from it. The problem isn't here, it's the brain drain in the east. There's always been a perception in that region of Europe that everything there is shit and nobody in their right mind wants to live there, and now everyone with an education is actually leaving because they can.

One perfect example of this is what's happening with doctors. Swiss medical schools have so-called numerus clausus, which means they limit the number of people they train - because it's expensive. Now thanks to free movement of labor (which we participate in even though we're not part of the EU - see also "why Brexit won't work," but I digress), we can just make up for the resulting shortage of doctors by importing them from Germany instead, and our hospitals are full of German doctors. Which of course means that there aren't enough doctors in Germany, which they make up for by importing them from Poland. And Poland... well, if you get sick in rural Poland, fuck you, should've moved to the west because that's where your doctor went. So basically Polish medical schools are cross-subsidizing our health care system.

And since all of that has fed into this general negative feeling that "our country sucks" in the east (which has always sort of been there and now has gotten worse), they're now having this massive nationalist backlash - people are understandably fed up with being told they live in shitholes and that everyone with half a brain has packed up and left.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:09 am I'm just going to explain this once and then watch the retard carnage unfold.

The article's a bit overly dramatic, but there's definitely been a shift towards the far right in eastern Europe, and a lot of it is because of the EU and free movement of labor. But not for the reasons the right-wing waterbrains want to believe. The western states who have had a lot of immigrants from the rest of the EU have benefitted massively from it. The problem isn't here, it's the brain drain in the east. There's always been a perception in that region of Europe that everything there is shit and nobody in their right mind wants to live there, and now everyone with an education is actually leaving because they can.

One perfect example of this is what's happening with doctors. Swiss medical schools have so-called numerus clausus, which means they limit the number of people they train - because it's expensive. Now thanks to free movement of labor (which we participate in even though we're not part of the EU - see also "why Brexit won't work," but I digress), we can just make up for the resulting shortage of doctors by importing them from Germany instead, and our hospitals are full of German doctors. Which of course means that there aren't enough doctors in Germany, which they make up for by importing them from Poland. And Poland... well, if you get sick in rural Poland, fuck you, should've moved to the west because that's where your doctor went. So basically Polish medical schools are cross-subsidizing our health care system.

And since all of that has fed into this general negative feeling that "our country sucks" in the east (which has always sort of been there and now has gotten worse), they're now having this massive nationalist backlash - people are understandably fed up with being told they live in shitholes and that everyone with half a brain has packed up and left.
Ah I see you're suffering from Toilet Fleet syndrome

Hey asshole, less words, more truth next time, k?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:11 am
Okay, how about this: You're a fucktard.

100% truth, fewer words than you can count on one hand. If you can count that high.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:11 am
spacehamster wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:09 am I'm just going to explain this once and then watch the retard carnage unfold.

Ah I see you're suffering from Toilet Fleet syndrome

You talk like such a fucking fag.
What grown man says shit like "k?"
Take your gay-ass shit back to Instagram.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:57 am

When nationalists held a large Independence Day march in November and some carried banners calling for a “White Europe” and “Clean Blood,” the interior minister called it a “beautiful sight.”
On a recent visit to Argentina, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic thanked the country for providing post-war refuge to Croats who had belonged to the Ustasha regime.

:mastoman:
Enjoy beating off, because even that old lady wouldn't be willing to suck your subpar cock.
MeatGrease wrote:

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I like how she's making the international sign of Jewery
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Meatgrease talks tough on a bus:

There's the life and there's the consumer event.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:42 pm Meatgrease talks tough on a bus:

What a delightful pack of Wakandan gentlepeoples. Clearly our society is much better off by having them live amongst us. I mean, just look at Iceland and how miserable their public transportation must be without those magical indigenous wakandans enriching it with their vibrant culture
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:08 pm
David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:42 pm Meatgrease talks tough on a bus:

What a delightful pack of Wakandan gentlepeoples. Clearly our society is much better off by having them live amongst us. I mean, just look at Iceland and how miserable their public transportation must be without those magical indigenous wakandans enriching it with their vibrant culture
If we're being honest, they're actually worse than you, since they're violent and useless and you're just fucking useless. However, if some thug wants to break your ugly face, I wouldn't complain.

Is there some way we can import violent refugees but only have them brutalize the most worthless among us?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:08 pm

She isn’t a refugee. The back story was they had an altercation and the N word flew out of his drunk mouth before her feet flew into his face.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I'm sure it was the white guy who just randomly decided to instigate an argument with a pack of angry ghetto blacks for no reason at all other than hating their skin color which is also for no reason. After all, which race is it most people associate with public displays of outrageously disproportionate violence? Why, those dastardly whites, of course...
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:15 pm I'm sure it was the white guy who just randomly decided to instigate an argument with a pack of angry ghetto blacks for no reason at all other than hating their skin color which is also for no reason. After all, which race is it most people associate with public displays of outrageously disproportionate violence? Why, those dastardly whites, of course...

A drunk white guy on a bus wearing a Harley Davidson shirt? You’re right that guy couldn’t possibly be an asshole.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:21 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:15 pm I'm sure it was the white guy who just randomly decided to instigate an argument with a pack of angry ghetto blacks for no reason at all other than hating their skin color which is also for no reason. After all, which race is it most people associate with public displays of outrageously disproportionate violence? Why, those dastardly whites, of course...

A drunk white guy on a bus wearing a Harley Davidson shirt? You’re right that guy couldn’t possibly be an asshole.
You're right, he's poor and has a substance abuse problem. Obviously, he's an individual of low moral character. You're so right, man.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Hahahaha. Do you even know what point you are trying to make anymore? Isn’t the linchpin of your never ending argument how certain people are predisposed to violence and substance abuse?

Not to mention you are responding to a fucking joke with the earnest fervor of someone who is pleading the case of their last death row appeal. Like the time smegma told TNBW to “eat a bag” and he responded with a dissertation involving quotes on how much he gets paid by word.

And you have the nerve to accuse others of being obtuse blow hards. That’s what you’ve become, The True Neo Nazi Bruce Willis.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:28 pm
cxwx wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:21 pm

You're right, he's poor and has a substance abuse problem. Obviously, he's an individual of low moral character. You're so right, man.
Was this intended to sound gay as fuck like everything else you ever say?
If so, great work stupid.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

so bullet point is that the migrant crisis doesn't look all that bad then

okay good to know!@
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:55 am so bullet point is that the migrant crisis doesn't look all that bad then
Now you've done it...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

His middle name is Leroy :lol:
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

The fact that Nikki Haley feels okay to go in front of the world And bluster, is proof that the US is retarded

Violent, arrogant, unchanging, and stupid
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Everything Seder the Jew says here is correct. This is pure fucking terrorism plain and simple. If you support this in any way fuck you. If you think this is what America represents then fuck America.
If there was a way to legally trade places with this woman I would gladly walk into an ICE detention center voluntarily with a smile on my face so she could stay with her kids.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:07 pm

Everything Seder the Jew says here is correct. This is pure fucking terrorism plain and simple. If you support this in any way fuck you. If you think this is what America represents then fuck America.
If there was a way to legally trade places with this woman I would gladly walk into an ICE detention center voluntarily with a smile on my face so she could stay with her kids.
You wouldn't last two fucking seconds in Mexico before a pack of 13 year old mestizos cut the bacon off your fucking neck you punk ass white bitch.

I'm happy the stupid wetback slut got deported. Don't break the law in my country. Don't burn my country's flag while waving the flag of the utter shithole your vermin brethren are desperately trying to flee. Speak English or die.
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:41 pm
You wouldn't last two fucking seconds in Mexico before a pack of 13 year old mestizos cut the bacon off your fucking neck you punk ass white bitch.
This is clearly your own freaky self loathing jittery internal monologue :awesome:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7