European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by hipster holocaust »

Chad certainly is more likable, uh, for what it's worth I guess?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

'Bradford is very inbred': Muslim outrage as professor warns first-cousin marriages increase risk of birth defects
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... risks.html

‘Bradford is very inbred. There is a huge amount of cousins marrying each other there.’

Studies have shown that 55 per cent of British Pakistanis are married to first cousins – and in Bradford, this rises to 75 per cent
:what:

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, which promotes the image of Muslims in Britain, said: ‘I know many Muslims who have married their cousins and none of them have had a problem with their children.
:shock: :lol:

[Cascade whore] LOL meatgrease drumpf supporters r all inbred hillbillies amirite!!![/cascade whore]
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Are all those Muslims Trump supporters? Shit :(
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by joefromthegarage »

>http://youtu.be/dO2H_yT9A0U<

Look at this fucking Becky.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

joefromthegarage wrote:

Look at this fucking Becky.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by joefromthegarage »

Thanks Spacehammy. Did you like Becky's reacting to the antifa we have in America too?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I couldn't get through more than about half of that video, but the insincere indignation at a Starbucks having its windows smashed in is... very familiar. I'm honestly a bit bored with how this always plays out at this point.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Did she used to be a man? She's got a pretty gruff voice. Funny that whatever right wing Alex jonesesque horseshit organization she's "reporting" for would choose use someone who maybe a transsexual.
Wank night's cancelled
cain
Ethos Musick

Post by cain »

Europe is a mud pit
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

cain wrote:Europe is a mud pit
Fuck off jofa
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

https://news.vice.com/story/reports-of- ... ity-mosque

But wait, breitbart is quick to swear up and down the shooter is emphatically not white supremacist, because of an apparent fake source. So, attacking a mosque isn't enough to make you considered a terrorist of some kind, even if you aren't a "real" racist. I really love Mark dice giving his two cents in the comments.

And they are calling in "fake news" :lol: :drooly:

Here is their take on things: https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbar ... ent=safari

Now, if we are going to use the meatgrease standard and consider the Florida pulse shooter a "Muslim terrorist" then we would have to absolutely use the same standard to consider this shooter a terrorist. Even if an attack on a mosque turns out to not be motive by hatred of their religion or ethnic background and he is just nut case like the guy in Florida. I'm going to continue to call this an act of white terrorism, just for YOU meatgrease! Because I want to judge you by your own guideline.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

This was from an actual European in an argument I was having with him about colonialism and U.S. imperialism/adventurism. It seems like he may have handed me my ass a bit. He does come from the point of view that "muslimification" is a legitimate threat because he sees Muslims as having their religions much more ingrained into their identity compared to Christians. Earlier though he had contradicted himself a bit as saying there had been indigenous white Muslims living in Bosnia for hundreds of years that don't have the same issues. Anyways here's some quotes from this person who does seem to be pretty well versed on the details of the history of the region and the specific mid east conflicts we've over the last 16 years. I'm loath to repost this as it's the same kind of rhetoric whether intentional or not that people like meatgrease will latch onto to justify their racism. Maybe another European can pic apart his points and decide of he's full of shit or not:

None of those nations are ass kissing American puppet states. Again, you are displaying American narcissism, the world does not revolve around your nation. The intervention was a success initially as it beat back the Taliban and allowed the norther region and Kabul to be regained by the Dari Afghans. Pashtun Afghanistan remained volatile, partly due to conflicted loyalties as Pashtun nationalism is a component of Taliban ideology and this appealed to some Afghan Pashtuns. The problem was that USA stupidly considered Pakistan an ally when it wasn't. As soon as foreign forces arrived in Afghanistan, the Taliban and al-Qaeda command just retreated back over the border into Pakistan, where they were safely protected by the Pakistanis. Once there, the Taliban could regroup and replenish their ranks with new recruits before hopping back over into Afganistan to continue their fight. This situation persisted for years and caused the conflict to drag on. Bin Laden wasn't trained by the USA. He was an Arab who had saw the chaos in Afghanistan as an opportunity to form his caliphate there. He wasn't Afghan mujahideen. The Arabs got in the way of the Afghans fighting the Soviets and even fought against the Afghans at some points. Bin Laden hated the USA because he needed to overthrow the regimes in Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan, Saudi etc. in order to establish his caliphate and he realised that he couldn't do this for as long as those regimes had US backing. Your rose-tinted view of bin Laden is revolting. Are you a jihadist yourself? The Taliban were busy slaughtering the ethnic Tajiks, Hazara and various other minority groups in Afganistan pre-2001. They are takfiris meaning they murder anyone they deem not to be Muslim enough. With takfiris, that net keeps getting cast wider and they so they murder more and more people. 80% of civilian deaths post-2001 have been from the Taliban. The remaining 20% from a mix of foreign military, United Islamic Front and latterly the Afghan military. Afghanistan in 2001 was not Iraq in 2003. Afghanistan had been at civil war for the previous 5 years whereas Iraq was more or less at peace. Likely more civilians would've died had the 2001 intervention not taken place. However, far more have died than need have done had the Americans not made the stupid mistake of remaining allied to Pakistan the entire time. Would you have just left the Taliban to slaughter the remaining Afghan resistance? Then to rule, ISIS-style, over the conquered Afghans? The Taliban Emirate" as they themselves called it, also provided a base to the globes premier jihadists ("al-Qaeda" means "the base" in Arabic, that base was Afghanistan). Not just 9/11 but also terrorist attacks in various North African and Middle Eastern nations were planned from Afghanistan and carried out by the jihadists trained and based there.
Are you seriously disputing that globally, Muslims are more dogmatic than Christians? It's a stereotype of Americans that they are insular and you certainly uphold it well. Do you mean the Arab invasion and conquest of the Phoenician Middle East followed by the 800 years of Turkish Ottoman colonialism? Or the 25 years of French and British colonialism tacked on at the end? And don't regurgitate the "Sykes-Picot" argument, so beloved of Islamists. Nearly all non-Islamic nations in the developing world were colonised at one point and most for far longer than any Islamic nation. Yet none have the unique problems of Islamic nations. There is no oil in northern Nigeria, yet Boko Haram have arisen. There is no oil in Indonesia yet Aceh has become an Islamist theocracy. There are no significant oil reserves in Philippines, Yemen, Somalia, Bangladesh, Mali, Egypt, Afghanistan, and many more Islamic nations which all have a high level of Islamist militancy. Venezuela is swimming in oil yet isn't exporting religious terrorists. Only a handful of Muslim-majority nations are amongst the poorest on the planet. Those equally poor and poorer non-Islamic nations are not producing religious terrorism. Besides, poverty does not beget violence. That's a typical right wing attitude for you to have. You seem the type of person who would also say "The Muslim Arab enslavement of black Africans, millions more than the Europeans enslaved, has no effect on Muslim Arab attitudes towards black people in the modern day. Even though the common Arabic word for black person is 'Abd' which literally means slave".
I particularly enjoyed towards the end when he said I have "typical right wing attitudes"
Wank night's cancelled
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

The Pilippines are a Muslim country?

Okay.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Cascade Whore wrote:This was from an actual European in an argument I was having with him about colonialism and U.S. imperialism/adventurism. It seems like he may have handed me my ass a bit. He does come from the point of view that "muslimification" is a legitimate threat because he sees Muslims as having their religions much more ingrained into their identity compared to Christians. Earlier though he had contradicted himself a bit as saying there had been indigenous white Muslims living in Bosnia for hundreds of years that don't have the same issues. Anyways here's some quotes from this person who does seem to be pretty well versed on the details of the history of the region and the specific mid east conflicts we've over the last 16 years. I'm loath to repost this as it's the same kind of rhetoric whether intentional or not that people like meatgrease will latch onto to justify their racism. Maybe another European can pic apart his points and decide of he's full of shit or not:

I particularly enjoyed towards the end when he said I have "typical right wing attitudes"
When I hand your ass back to you on a regular basis, do you post my rebuttals on other messageboards as well? Because you should. As the saying goes, "Meatgrease is always right" :wink:
Last edited by MeatGrease on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Except when you said he was an addict and were wrong.

And when you quoted that entire block of text for some reason.

And every time you post your opinion.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

To be fair I am addicted to marinara sauce and Italian sausage
Wank night's cancelled
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

That's a good combo to put on penne. I'd never go to rehab for that addiction, and I'd certainly never apologize to meatgrease for it or anything else.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Renegade Rabbi
Keep it thick...

Post by Renegade Rabbi »

Cascade Whore wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:06 am This was from an actual European in an argument I was having with him about colonialism and U.S. imperialism/adventurism. It seems like he may have handed me my ass a bit. He does come from the point of view that "muslimification" is a legitimate threat because he sees Muslims as having their religions much more ingrained into their identity compared to Christians. Earlier though he had contradicted himself a bit as saying there had been indigenous white Muslims living in Bosnia for hundreds of years that don't have the same issues. Anyways here's some quotes from this person who does seem to be pretty well versed on the details of the history of the region and the specific mid east conflicts we've over the last 16 years. I'm loath to repost this as it's the same kind of rhetoric whether intentional or not that people like meatgrease will latch onto to justify their racism. Maybe another European can pic apart his points and decide of he's full of shit or not:
Are you seriously disputing that globally, Muslims are more dogmatic than Christians? It's a stereotype of Americans that they are insular and you certainly uphold it well. Do you mean the Arab invasion and conquest of the Phoenician Middle East followed by the 800 years of Turkish Ottoman colonialism? Or the 25 years of French and British colonialism tacked on at the end? And don't regurgitate the "Sykes-Picot" argument, so beloved of Islamists. Nearly all non-Islamic nations in the developing world were colonised at one point and most for far longer than any Islamic nation. Yet none have the unique problems of Islamic nations. There is no oil in northern Nigeria, yet Boko Haram have arisen. There is no oil in Indonesia yet Aceh has become an Islamist theocracy. There are no significant oil reserves in Philippines, Yemen, Somalia, Bangladesh, Mali, Egypt, Afghanistan, and many more Islamic nations which all have a high level of Islamist militancy. Venezuela is swimming in oil yet isn't exporting religious terrorists. Only a handful of Muslim-majority nations are amongst the poorest on the planet. Those equally poor and poorer non-Islamic nations are not producing religious terrorism. Besides, poverty does not beget violence. That's a typical right wing attitude for you to have. You seem the type of person who would also say "The Muslim Arab enslavement of black Africans, millions more than the Europeans enslaved, has no effect on Muslim Arab attitudes towards black people in the modern day. Even though the common Arabic word for black person is 'Abd' which literally means slave".
I can't speak to the former part because my historical knowledge of the Middle East is scant but I can address two of his points. The idea that Muslims are more dogmatic is rather circular in logic. Yeah, the only ones you'll hear from in the first place are the vociferous ones. It's no different than thinking Christianity = opposition to social progress when thousands of churches help relocate Syrian refugees with a 1/1000 of the fanfare of a pastor that opines about gay folk.

The point about lack of oil but presence of Boko Haram in northern Nigeria is just straight up daft. Boko Haram is in the north because the Hausa tribe, who are primarily Muslim, originate from the northern part of Nigeria. They live all the country but they hail from the North. So Boko Haram originating in situ is no different from any other Wahhabist movement that developed in Middle East countries.
RHT wrote:You piss and moan about jews but make a thread about losing a crumby ten bucks to CoinStar? Fuckin' kike
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

In reference to my conversation with this fellow being from another message board, it was actually from YouTube comments which makes it ten times stupider. :fp: If meatgrease is right about anything ever I'll gladly stretch my neck out to receive the blade of a wahhabists scimitar.
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

riley-o wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:02 pm Except when you said he was an addict and were wrong.

And when you quoted that entire block of text for some reason.

And every time you post your opinion.
woah woah woah when the fuck did we establish that CW isn't a drug addict, as a matter of fact? While I have no doubt that he's prescribed a cocktail of drugs to keep his heart from exploding because of all those burgers he's always eating, that's doesn't prove he isn't also getting painkillers from his quack doctor, as cripples often wont to do.
Cascade Whore wrote: In reference to my conversation with this fellow being from another message board, it was actually from YouTube comments which makes it ten times stupider. :fp: If meatgrease is right about anything ever I'll gladly stretch my neck out to receive the blade of a wahhabists scimitar.
Just admit you're fucking doing drugs on the DL, dude. I'm trying to help you, you sonnova bitch. Do you want to join ranks with the dozens of corpse'd out reee posters? The first step is admitting you have a problem.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Your ideas are really funny and weird. I was on beta blockers because of a high heart beat caused by hyperthyroid. My doc weened me off it after a few months because my heart rate dropped too low. I've always been honest about being a fat lard, so congrats on the big scoop.

I'm a total fucking pussy when I comes to drugs and have been afraid to try them, I don't know why you would think I would try to "hide" if I was getting high or not
Wank night's cancelled
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Meatgrease I have a completely serious question for you. Not interested in all the arguing that already happened. New line of conversation, totally earnest 100% respect from me to you.

Do you think Wesley Snipes could defeat the Jews if he had the same powers as Blade?

I mean I'm not asking if Blade from the movies could defeat the Jews and secure a future for white children.

I'm saying, if the REAL Wesley Snipes woke up tomorrow and had the exact same abilities as Blade, and even got back into the role and acted like Blade (most of the time) and just ran in a straight line destroying everything in his path like a savage noble Ronin avenging the death of his master, and not even giant trucks could stop him because he's jump over the bridge and make them collide with each other (or slice one in half) do you think the Jews could do anything to stop him?

I know it's a little bit of a strange question because Wesley Snipes isn't a part of the White Nationalist movement, but just imagine for a second that not ONLY is Wesley Snipes a White Nationalist, but he is ALSO a daywalker.

Do you think the Jews would be able to stop him somehow? If so, how?

Food for thought; in the movies, vampires COULDN'T.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Please reply as soon as possible because this is fairly time sensitive
Eight Bit Alien

This is Wesley in 2017. IT looks like he already might have relocated to the Pacific Northwest to be the Daywalker guardian of the White Nationalist citidel.

Wesley Snipes will stay up all night and defend the white children in their homeland against Israelite warriors IDF. His vampire powers work best at night I think? Is that how those movies went?

Even sneaky Jews can't get the jump on nowadays Wesley Snipes.

This isn't the vision of a One-Man Thulean Atom Bomb Blitz I'm trying to convey; just some flavor for everyone to sip and snack and nibble and munch while we think it over.

The real question is if Wesley Snipes had the same abilities as Blade and talked like the character most of the time (but couldn't obviously all the time, he wouldn't fool people into thinking movies were real) would that man be able to destroy the kikes once and forever, total surrender situation.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!