European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7763
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:55 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:39 am
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:12 am
loving the hooting dipshit parroting a "well, 10,000 out of 12,000 came here alone, so that's okay" talking point, completely sidestepping the whole voluntary vs. under color of state violence question
Well given the fact that when pathological liars like yourself continue to say "Trump is separating families at the border!!!!11" is wrong 83% of the time, I have to wonder at what point you'd be willing to say "OK, maybe it's not happening after all". 90%? 99%? If it had only ever happened once in the history of this administration, you'd still think it's honest to characterize the situation as "separating families at the border" ?

Why are you such a piece of shit?
it's not surprising that you're incredibly bad at reading statistics, but the claim that trump is separating families at the border—which they are, as a stated policy that has been confirmed again and again—is not itself disproven by the existence of other kids that came without parents and thus weren't separated from their already-absent families. the one is not dependent on the other for validity: the separation policy would be a thing whether there were zero or 100,000 unaccompanied minors also in the custody of the insane nationalist alphabet soup system currently in place

this is part of why people laugh at you, because you're so impossibly inept at getting the interrelationship (calm down, that word is not a portmanteau of interracial relationship) of discrete facts right. take these two assertions, made before any data is collected:

1. every time tom sees a red mailbox, he will fuck it
2. tom will fuck no other mailboxes

if tom walked past 1.8 trillion non-red mailboxes and did not fuck them, and only 32 red mailboxes but fucked all them, that is actually a confirmation of the first assertion, independent of the ratio of fucked to non-fucked mailboxes

be like tom: get out of the house and go fuck a mailbox
Glub
Inhale/Exhale
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:57 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:46 am
Hello Faggot

I have a tip for you: offer to pay for Rileys MDF ticket, you might have shot at someone hanging out with you next year. If you play your cards right, maybe you'll even have a shot at suckin that hawg
You sure do go on and on about Riley's penis.
Seems a little gay. Maybe more than a little. Maybe exceptionally gay.

You're doing an excellent job of ignoring me, like you proudly proclaimed a while back.
I shouldn't be surprised; you're terrible at everything, so why wouldn't you be terrible at that as well? I imagine there's not really anything on God's green Earth that you don't positively eat your balls at.

Keep on being you though, you dopey, stuttering twerp.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Inhale/Exhale
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:00 am

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:55 am
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:39 am
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:12 am
loving the hooting dipshit parroting a "well, 10,000 out of 12,000 came here alone, so that's okay" talking point, completely sidestepping the whole voluntary vs. under color of state violence question
Well given the fact that when pathological liars like yourself continue to say "Trump is separating families at the border!!!!11" is wrong 83% of the time, I have to wonder at what point you'd be willing to say "OK, maybe it's not happening after all". 90%? 99%? If it had only ever happened once in the history of this administration, you'd still think it's honest to characterize the situation as "separating families at the border" ?

Why are you such a piece of shit?
it's not surprising that you're incredibly bad at reading statistics, but the claim that trump is separating families at the border—which they are, as a stated policy that has been confirmed again and again—is not itself disproven by the existence of other kids that came without parents and thus weren't separated from their already-absent families. the one is not dependent on the other for validity: the separation policy would be a thing whether there were zero or 100,000 unaccompanied minors also in the custody of the insane nationalist alphabet soup system currently in place

this is part of why people laugh at you, because you're so impossibly inept at getting the interrelationship (calm down, that word is not a portmanteau of interracial relationship) of discrete facts right. take these two assertions, made before any data is collected:

1. every time tom sees a red mailbox, he will fuck it
2. tom will fuck no other mailboxes

if tom walked past 1.8 trillion non-red mailboxes and did not fuck them, and only 32 red mailboxes but fucked all them, that is actually a confirmation of the first assertion, independent of the ratio of fucked to non-fucked mailboxes

be like tom: get out of the house and go fuck a mailbox
You think that soft-headed dolt understood half of that?
Junior college logic is out of that dummy's league; you'll likely have to draw cartoon characters interacting if you're hoping to explain anything to him on his level.

How long do you think he tried to sound out "portmanteau" before quitting in frustration?

Meatgrease, when TF painstakingly explains why you're wrong/a fucking idiot, you should know that everyone here views you as the clear loser in this exchange. You're viewed as someone who is so over-the-top dumb that it inspires laughter.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1769
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Soooooo, when are we sucking riley’s hawg? A friend wants to know.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Eight Bit Alien wrote: I know this because of my enlightened centrism.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7763
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:57 pm

you have a friend? what's that like?
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1769
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:41 pm

I lied. I don’t really have a friend.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Eight Bit Alien wrote: I know this because of my enlightened centrism.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:10 pm

Why can't he just make the warrior priest space force shoot the nigger babies with some kinda low-orbit aryan thule laser?
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:13 pm

GIANT WALL
SPACE MEN
UNTITLED THIRD LEGO PROJECT
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7763
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:22 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:41 pm
I lied. I don’t really have a friend.
so we're not asking about the hog-sucking anymore? this day is just getting worse and worse
User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38670
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:30 pm

Meatgrease’s weird obsession with Glub sucking my cock in real life is really starting to give me the creeps. I mean it was always weird but is anyone else getting faint undertones of a “while I watch from the closet” subtext that is just barely left unsaid.. ?
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:24 pm

At the very least there's a "freinds in real life" thing going on that's kinda joffish...

Over/under on meeting TNBW irl?
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:29 pm

List of guys I'd rather see in an audience at MDF


1. Image
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14831
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:38 pm

Advanced search

Rileys cock

Author

Meatgrease

Enter

:theylive:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Glub
Inhale/Exhale
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Maybe we should be more empathetic to Meatgrease.
It must be tough to be a closeted gay kid in the white trash community.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Inhale/Exhale
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:02 pm

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:38 pm
Advanced search

Rileys cock

Author

Meatgrease

Enter

:theylive:
The heart wants what it wants.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1769
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Article 31 of the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees Provides as follows:



1. The Contracting States shall not impose penalties, on the account of their ilegal entry or presence, on refugees who, coming directly from a territory where their life or freedom was threatened in the sense of Article I, enter of are present in their territory without authorization, provided they present themselves without delay to the authorities and show good cause for their illegal entry or presence.

2. The Contracting States shall not apply to the movements of such refugees restrictions other than those which are necessary and such restrictions shall only be applied until their status in the country is regularized or they obtain admission into another country. The Contracting States shall allow such refugees a reasonable period and all the necessary facilities to obtain admission into another country
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Eight Bit Alien wrote: I know this because of my enlightened centrism.
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23424
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:51 pm

Glub wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:02 pm
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:38 pm
Advanced search

Rileys cock

Author

Meatgrease

Enter

:theylive:
The heart wants what it wants.
hahahahahaha
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1769
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:12 pm

It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Eight Bit Alien wrote: I know this because of my enlightened centrism.
Glub
Inhale/Exhale
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:47 pm

I bet Meatgrease has something sooooo edgy and sooooo controversial to say.

I'm sure we'll all just be shocked by how rebellious and "out there" he is.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1769
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:45 pm



I really hope this video is fake.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Eight Bit Alien wrote: I know this because of my enlightened centrism.
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17773
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:18 am

I hate to be a downer but the odds of a detention agent being both that patient and soft spoken are pretty fucking slim.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1769
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:33 pm

https://www.click2houston.com/news/nati ... -to-mexico

Black woman bashes 91 dude in the face while screaming “go back to Mexico” myragrease is confused.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Eight Bit Alien wrote: I know this because of my enlightened centrism.
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2925
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:40 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:33 pm
https://www.click2houston.com/news/nati ... -to-mexico

Black woman bashes 91 dude in the face while screaming “go back to Mexico” myragrease is confused.
:roll:

In other news...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... rt-illegal

:lol:
Glub
Inhale/Exhale
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:11 am

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:40 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:33 pm
https://www.click2houston.com/news/nati ... -to-mexico

Black woman bashes 91 dude in the face while screaming “go back to Mexico” myragrease is confused.
:roll:

In other news...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... rt-illegal

:lol:
You posted an article by...Tyler Durden? Thanks for reminding us of your shit taste in literature, moron. And here's a shocker: that website has a "manifesto. " How edgy and dangerous.

In other news...
Meatgrease is still a poorly closeted homosexual who brings zero humor or insight to this board.

Keep on being good for precisely nothing other than accepting punches, youngster.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.
Posts: 1769
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:40 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:33 pm
https://www.click2houston.com/news/nati ... -to-mexico

Black woman bashes 91 dude in the face while screaming “go back to Mexico” myragrease is confused.
:roll:

In other news...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... rt-illegal

:lol:
More nonsequitir whataboitism from Myra the half head. Yes, so other countries besides the USA can have dumb ideas and policies. That’s some real mind blowing shit you discovered.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Eight Bit Alien wrote: I know this because of my enlightened centrism.
Post Reply