European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2963
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

http://www.newsweek.com/why-did-immigra ... ars-282509


https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/ice-wrong ... ns-report/


More and more of these types of stories will trickle in of Americans being held captive for years because of “glitches” but when your only criteria for detention is some one is brown I guess shit happens right? There’s reports of reunited toddlers that don’t remember their own mothers anymore but whomp whomp.

Hey Myra, you’re kind of dark right? Aren’t you part Indio? Hope you don’t get swept up in that big net, it’s for the greater good after all. Don’t get a tan man. I’d hate hot having you around little buddy.
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3051
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

cxwx wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:24 pm
http://www.newsweek.com/why-did-immigra ... ars-282509


https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/ice-wrong ... ns-report/


More and more of these types of stories will trickle in of Americans being held captive for years because of “glitches” but when your only criteria for detention is some one is brown I guess shit happens right? There’s reports of reunited toddlers that don’t remember their own mothers anymore but whomp whomp.

Hey Myra, you’re kind of dark right? Aren’t you part Indio? Hope you don’t get swept up in that big net, it’s for the greater good after all. Don’t get a tan man. I’d hate hot having you around little buddy.
Nope. When i posted that, I had accidentally used a bogus jewish DNA testing company by mistake (ones that intentionally add non white DNA). I've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy. I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact. I'm 100% "white", as it were. Wouldn't bother me if it was any different anyway
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm
cxwx wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:24 pm
http://www.newsweek.com/why-did-immigra ... ars-282509


https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/ice-wrong ... ns-report/


More and more of these types of stories will trickle in of Americans being held captive for years because of “glitches” but when your only criteria for detention is some one is brown I guess shit happens right? There’s reports of reunited toddlers that don’t remember their own mothers anymore but whomp whomp.

Hey Myra, you’re kind of dark right? Aren’t you part Indio? Hope you don’t get swept up in that big net, it’s for the greater good after all. Don’t get a tan man. I’d hate hot having you around little buddy.
Nope. When i posted that, I had accidentally used a bogus jewish DNA testing company by mistake (ones that intentionally add non white DNA). I've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy. I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact. I'm 100% "white", as it were. Wouldn't bother me if it was any different anyway
This is where a blue-eyed motherfucker calls you a liar and a pussy for the 47th time.

Please do not edit this before I can add "tribal chieftains" to my signature.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2963
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm
cxwx wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:24 pm
http://www.newsweek.com/why-did-immigra ... ars-282509


https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/ice-wrong ... ns-report/


More and more of these types of stories will trickle in of Americans being held captive for years because of “glitches” but when your only criteria for detention is some one is brown I guess shit happens right? There’s reports of reunited toddlers that don’t remember their own mothers anymore but whomp whomp.

Hey Myra, you’re kind of dark right? Aren’t you part Indio? Hope you don’t get swept up in that big net, it’s for the greater good after all. Don’t get a tan man. I’d hate hot having you around little buddy.
Nope. When i posted that, I had accidentally used a bogus jewish DNA testing company by mistake (ones that intentionally add non white DNA). I've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy. I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact. I'm 100% "white", as it were. Wouldn't bother me if it was any different anyway
Lol, what the fuck is “white”? Are you Irish? You know Europe’s garbage? Are you a filthy Greek degenerate turd burglar? You are so beyond fucking retarded if you actually think any of your genetic make up matters. What cunt you fell out of and your mothers mothers cunt. Post your miscongented mis mash of DNA that made you into the fantastic specimen that graces our presence.
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm
I've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy.
Could you explain how you did this? I'd like to know about your materials and methodology.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2963
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:29 am
MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm
I've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy.
Could you explain how you did this? I'd like to know about your materials and methodology.
I’m sure it involved many family photo albums and old news paper clippings that have come across his desk.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18572
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm
I've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy. I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact. I'm 100% "white", as it were.
Just when you thought Mickey Greaser couldn't get any funnier. Never change, man. Never change.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2963
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

spacehamster wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:54 am
MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm
I've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy. I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact. I'm 100% "white", as it were.
Just when you thought Mickey Greaser couldn't get any funnier. Never change, man. Never change.
I think meatgtease is actually descended from the gelatinous cube tribe.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7935
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

true story, i got 23 and me for christmas or kwanzaa or whatever so i finally did it, turns out: white

but it's okay because i married and bred with a latinx woman in furtherance of #whitegenocide
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17945
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

cxwx wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:41 am
How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:29 am
MeatGrease wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm
I've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy.
Could you explain how you did this? I'd like to know about your materials and methodology.
I’m sure it involved many family photo albums and old news paper clippings that have come across his desk.
:lol:

MG do Italians next
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Signature updated to reflect Meatgrease's increasing levels of delusion and retardation.

If I was a long expired germanic (sic) tribal chieftain, I'd sure as shit be ashamed of what a loser Meatgrease is.

How do you go from a chieftain to a complete fucking failure over the course of a few generations?
Last edited by Glub on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17945
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Almost positive it has something to do with Portland. After a while most young people get bored of Peter Pan syndrome,

or

lose their minds, all their friends, never leave their houses, construct their fantasy lands using the only genius they know (their own), and with the help of mountains of dirty laundry, dog shit, and empty Dorito bags and soda bottles, turn into the MGs of the earth.
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3051
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

hipster holocaust wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:36 am
Almost positive it has something to do with Portland. After a while most young people get bored of Peter Pan syndrome,

or

lose their minds, all their friends, never leave their houses, construct their fantasy lands using the only genius they know (their own), and with the help of mountains of dirty laundry, dog shit, and empty Dorito bags and soda bottles, turn into the MGs of the earth.
Ya, except I'm very neat and tidy, don't eat junk, and the only friend's I've lost have been due to opiates. Maybe i've lost my mind but who wouldn't under this judeocracy
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm
hipster holocaust wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:36 am
Almost positive it has something to do with Portland. After a while most young people get bored of Peter Pan syndrome,

or

lose their minds, all their friends, never leave their houses, construct their fantasy lands using the only genius they know (their own), and with the help of mountains of dirty laundry, dog shit, and empty Dorito bags and soda bottles, turn into the MGs of the earth.
Ya, except I'm very neat and tidy, don't eat junk, and the only friend's I've lost have been due to opiates. Maybe i've lost my mind but who wouldn't under this judeocracy
I could see you being a neat and tidy autistic loser.

And fuck your dead friends. Good riddence.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
riley-o
Chad Thundercock
Posts: 38799
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Of all the insults hurled his way, MeatGrease comes out of the woodwork to assure everyone his room is actually very tidy.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2963
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Bavarian cream puff wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm


ja, except I'm very neat and tidy, don't eat da puddingbrezel or too much bier and the only friend's I've lost have been due to opiates Maybe i've lost my mind but who wouldn't under this judeocracy, guten tag.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18572
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

cxwx wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 pm
Bavarian cream puff wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm


ja, except I'm very neat and tidy, don't eat da puddingbrezel or too much bier and the only friend's I've lost have been due to opiates Maybe i've lost my mind but who wouldn't under this judeocracy, guten tag.
Currently 5% motivated to start a Youtube channel that consists of nothing but me reading out MG posts with a German accent. I mean, I won't do it, but you can see how the temptation's there.

I already have a gay nazi character, though, and his name is Gunther von Braun, not Mickey Greaser.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2963
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

spacehamster wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:10 pm
cxwx wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 pm
Bavarian cream puff wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm


ja, except I'm very neat and tidy, don't eat da puddingbrezel or too much bier and the only friend's I've lost have been due to opiates Maybe i've lost my mind but who wouldn't under this judeocracy, guten tag.
Currently 5% motivated to start a Youtube channel that consists of nothing but me reading out MG posts with a German accent. I mean, I won't do it, but you can see how the temptation's there.

I already have a gay nazi character, though, and his name is Gunther von Braun, not Mickey Greaser.
The character needs to be in a Nazi reggae band.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.
Posts: 7935
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

a we run road sudetenland, haile selassie-i bait up me good doops benito
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17945
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

:lol: holy shit
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18572
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

cxwx wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:19 pm
The character needs to be in a Nazi reggae band.
Gunther likes to wear ze tight black turtleneck to ze diskothek, actually.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Posts: 3249
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Dude please please tell us more about Gunther

I don't want to lead you here but in my head he really likes Wolfsheim or something like that??
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18572
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:42 pm
Dude please please tell us more about Gunther

I don't want to lead you here but in my head he really likes Wolfsheim or something like that??
He's probably more into really shitty Eurodance, but I haven't really thought about that too much - the important thing is that he thinks the Nazi uniforms were fabulous, und der Führer was a really snazzy dresser. He's also fond of throwing the limp-wristed Hitler salute just the way Hitler himself did it.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17945
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

[youtube][/youtube]
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2963
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Post Reply