European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
Glub
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:17 pm

cxwx wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:07 pm
Third tier messageboard
Scene 792
Meatgrease: "What bro, u mad bout immigrants n shit? LOLZ!"

And then he fucks off back to 4chan or wherever the physically repulsive go instead of outside or to a rewarding career while the rest of us struggle to take in what an edgy and compelling character he is.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
cxwx
git help.
Posts: 1244
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:33 pm

Glub wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:17 pm
cxwx wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:07 pm
Third tier messageboard
Scene 792
Meatgrease: "What bro, u mad bout immigrants n shit? LOLZ!"

And then he fucks off back to 4chan or wherever the physically repulsive go instead of outside or to a rewarding career while the rest of us struggle to take in what an edgy and compelling character he is.
He seems like the type that would want to get a job as a guard in one of these places so he could fuck kids. It’s always the ones that blabber on about “sexual immorality” that you have to watch out for the most.
There are no more tickets to the funeral

Glub
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:47 pm

cxwx wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:33 pm
Glub wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:17 pm
cxwx wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:07 pm
Third tier messageboard
Scene 792
Meatgrease: "What bro, u mad bout immigrants n shit? LOLZ!"

And then he fucks off back to 4chan or wherever the physically repulsive go instead of outside or to a rewarding career while the rest of us struggle to take in what an edgy and compelling character he is.
He seems like the type that would want to get a job as a guard in one of these places so he could fuck kids. It’s always the ones that blabber on about “sexual immorality” that you have to watch out for the most.

I could definitely imagine him being into kids given his bizarre spazz-outs on here, but he's more the masturbate alone type than the actual rapist type.
The human interaction and use of physical force lead me to think that "guarding" children would be too overwhelming.

And I bet those types of jobs require a clean drug test and some kind of criminal background check. I'd be shocked if dummy didn't have dirty piss and at least some of the minor white trash offenses that dipshits inevitably fuck up their lives with in their early 20s.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
cxwx
git help.
Posts: 1244
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:58 am

There are no more tickets to the funeral

User avatar
cxwx
git help.
Posts: 1244
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:44 pm

There are no more tickets to the funeral

User avatar
cxwx
git help.
Posts: 1244
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:29 am

There are no more tickets to the funeral

User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1937
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:37 pm
I have an entire google drop box filled with hate facts
DROP BOX

FILLED WITH HATE FACTS

:ax: GET TORTURED :ax:
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17684
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 am

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:16 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:37 pm
I have an entire google drop box filled with hate facts
DROP BOX

FILLED WITH HATE FACTS

:ax: GET TORTURED :ax:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pleeeeeeeeease post it all
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

User avatar
cxwx
git help.
Posts: 1244
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:04 am

https://theintercept.com/2018/04/11/imm ... e-ice-dhs/

Rampant sex abuse in trumps child prisons? Who wuda thunk this kind of situation would be ripe for such abuse. I remember the fuckhole right wing talking point awhile back about how they had to separate families at the border to prevent human trafficking. Anyone who uttered that line needs to have their tongue ripped out with a tow truck.
There are no more tickets to the funeral

Post Reply