Post chad fodder

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Post chad fodder

Post by hipster holocaust »

I just made Shakshouka, a very popular Israeli dish

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

:?
Last edited by Chad on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Yeah? Even if dad has a nice bank account?
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

oh fuck. is that your fiancee? ok...she has a nice little demure look...and the eyebrows are fake, right?

she looks intelligent, a high and rare prize.

my bad

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

:lol: nope, but nice guess. It was a hypothetical question.
gustavprom
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by gustavprom »

If Chad was a depressed Scottish bisexual...https://www.youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

what is up with these guys dramatically lighting cigarettes

I sometimes seriously wonder if that Bioshock video game influenced these ninnies
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i always thought the overwrought mechanics of cigarette lighting were the entire point of smoking. that and the first drag reaction

but maybe bioshock has been around a lot longer than we know
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

I posted that Canadian African basket ball story as a joke on the whole European crisis thing as assgrease looks it as a serious threat :lol:
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Aaaaaand aparantly I'm in the wrong thread
Wank night's cancelled
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

I don't like this song Chad.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

2017 preface: a lot of the jew-critical stuff I've said on here feels a little bit haunting after seeing how REAL things are getting out there post-trump. I've explored these ideas here to test them, and I appreciate what people like renegade rabbi have shared... racial slurs are racial slurs no matter the context, and I guess I'm more sympathetic to the realities of how this can actually hurt modern jews in the US. and the holocaust rememberance day debacle with trump & co is totally shameful and can't be explained by anything but anti-semitism. fun side-thought I may have already shared here: their apology looked like this:
priests, gypsies, people with mental or physical disabilities, communists, trade unionists, Jehovah's Witnesses, anarchists, Poles and other Slavic peoples, and resistance fighters.
THEY LEFT OUT GAYS :lol: their apology actually broadened their offense :fp:

THAT SAID, the eternal victim stuff projected by establishment (?) jews is still so fucking off-putting. I saw this video on FB, labeled as "the perfect response to anti-semitism":

I feel like this shit would make an anti-semitic person even more anti-semitic. all the jews shown are well-liked entertainers, people in power, or otherwise successful. unless they're the victim of some shit that's supposedly not their fault (e.g. israel) or the holocaust... and they're going to pretend that jews aren't ever bankers? it's like... fuck... if you're really trying to demonstrate that you're a people deserving sympathy, show some humility. it's like a racial brag reel intercut with mandatory sympathy moments. is it just racism/anti-semitism to blame if I'm annoyed by this sort of thing?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Thinking about going to this since it's down the street from my place. Check out the zany flyer.

What should I say my last name is?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:02 am Thinking about going to this since it's down the street from my place. Check out the zany flyer.

Isn't your last name "pastafazool fegetaboitet" or something's like that?
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Yeah but I want Chad to give me an awesome chosen one name
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

I really like the one with the gigantic stereotypical hook nose like princess Vespa pre schnoz job. I looked them up on YouTube and she has a masters in Jewish studies :lol:
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Would you procreate with them?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

hipster holocaust wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:42 am Would you procreate with them?
Sure but she'd probably have a rabbi ritualisticly suck out the filthy inferior halfbreed goy zygote to be made into kishkas or something
Wank night's cancelled
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:02 am Thinking about going to this since it's down the street from my place. Check out the zany flyer.

That clown is awesome, and he's juggling 9 balls! I thought at first glance the website was bretibart.org

Go real last name and see what kind of deal they'll cut you on a conversion
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Keep in mind this is mere blocks from the SUCK IT ROSS restaurant (r.i.p.)
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: I feel like this shit would make an anti-semitic person even more anti-semitic. all the jews shown are well-liked entertainers, people in power, or otherwise successful. unless they're the victim of some shit that's supposedly not their fault (e.g. israel) or the holocaust... and they're going to pretend that jews aren't ever bankers? it's like... fuck... if you're really trying to demonstrate that you're a people deserving sympathy, show some humility. it's like a racial brag reel intercut with mandatory sympathy moments. is it just racism/anti-semitism to blame if I'm annoyed by this sort of thing?
WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Kevin, I demand you ban this unhinged lunatic for espousing such bizzare and idiotic nazism. Once again, bigotry in its most hideous form rears it's head on the relapse records message board. How the fuck is this HATE SPEECH still accessible where the numerous Jews that post here can still read it?! They must be protected from vile anti-semitism no matter the cost. Are mods sympathizing with this racist piece of shit fucking nazi??? Where's Travis?! Drinking a beer at metalfest while this FASCIST is free to rant and rave from his pulpit :fp:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

get your shit together - this place is incredibly tolerant of (expressions of) bigotry/racism/etc. - the worst you've had to deal with is a thread ASKING if fascists are welcome here - and the ultimate conclusion was: yes, fat tits are and will always be welcome here

I understand what you're getting at her, but it really doesn't apply. we think you're dumb and sad and heartless because of your views - we're not offended or calling for your baletion (that's like e-deportation FYI)
hipster holocaust wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:37 pmKeep in mind this is mere blocks from the SUCK IT ROSS restaurant (r.i.p.)
it's comforting to know they went out of business - it's a testament to their prices being literally impossibly low!
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Also would you guys be disappointed if I converted to Judaism if the deal was that good