gavin mcinnes is a fucking cunt

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24689
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:41 pm

I guess I'll retract my enjoyment of the various videos I've seen in the past of Antifa getting beat up by Proud Boys
User avatar
kevin hash
Cause Of Death
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:40 pm

Ive never buttfucked a black chick can you believe that???
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:07 pm

zombiehead wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:41 pm
I guess I'll retract my enjoyment of the various videos I've seen in the past of Antifa getting beat up by Proud Boys
As long as it’s equal opportunity random violence. :tup2:
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:07 pm

kevin hash wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:40 pm
Ive never buttfucked a black chick can you believe that???
I have.
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
User avatar
kevin hash
Cause Of Death
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:42 pm

When i was in the air force there was this black chick i wanted to slide my skinny white pud into....her last name was culpepper.

Never got to crank.

Weepy7.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24689
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:05 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:07 pm
zombiehead wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:41 pm
I guess I'll retract my enjoyment of the various videos I've seen in the past of Antifa getting beat up by Proud Boys
As long as it’s equal opportunity random violence. :tup2:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides of this. I think both sides suck, but Antifa gets under my skin the most. I get a fair amount of enjoyment watching them get pummeled.
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:13 pm

kevin hash wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:42 pm
When i was in the air force there was this black chick i wanted to slide my skinny white pud into....her last name was culpepper.

Never got to crank.

Weepy7.
Imagine if Brian Peppers fucked Ms Culpepper.
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24689
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:15 pm

User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:15 pm

zombiehead wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:05 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:07 pm
zombiehead wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:41 pm
I guess I'll retract my enjoyment of the various videos I've seen in the past of Antifa getting beat up by Proud Boys
As long as it’s equal opportunity random violence. :tup2:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides of this. I think both sides suck, but Antifa gets under my skin the most. I get a fair amount of enjoyment watching them get pummeled.
You do realize the proud boys are a bunch of dorks who punch themselves in the arm while reciting the name of breakfast cereals and aren’t allowed to jerk off right?
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17731
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:12 am

This used to be a link to Gritty punching Spencer in the face but has since been relocated to his thread.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
Funerape
Temple of the Morning Star
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:57 am

Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Antifa and Proud Boys are both pretty cringe inducing. But yeah, Antifa getting destroyed is more enjoyable.

Image
featherboa
Olde Timer
Posts: 5524
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:58 pm

What are you people basing these opinions on?
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24689
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:45 pm

featherboa wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:58 pm
What are you people basing these opinions on?
YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2014
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:47 pm

featherboa wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:58 pm
What are you people basing these opinions on?
Being forced to live in the same solar system as people who are in Antifa and The Proud Boys imho
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
Jimm O' Lation
Methods for Attaining Extreme Altitudes
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:16 am

featherboa wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:58 pm
What are you people basing these opinions on?
I would love to beat you to death with slabs of beef.

I like gavin but that proud boys shit is on the same level as antifa retarded.
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:48 am

Jimm O' Lation wrote: I like gavin
Why?
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
User avatar
kevin hash
Cause Of Death
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:30 am

Antifa and proud boys are all a bunch of dickheads.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
featherboa
Olde Timer
Posts: 5524
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:13 pm

I'm so lost
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:15 pm

I’m joining the Naxalites
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:18 pm

featherboa wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:13 pm
I'm so lost
Someone made a dumb vegan joke and funerape appears to be jofa. Also Jewish prisms or something.
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18259
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:37 am

featherboa wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:58 pm
What are you people basing these opinions on?
Black Metal, I guess.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Funerape
Temple of the Morning Star
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:57 am

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:08 am

cxwx wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:18 pm
featherboa wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:13 pm
I'm so lost
Someone made a dumb vegan joke and funerape appears to be jofa. Also Jewish prisms or something.
You got me. Now back to planning Unite the Right MCDLXXXVIII with Herr Kessler from our basements. Blump2020.
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17731
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:32 am

While both extremely annoying anyone who would choose to shit on Antifa over Sad Unmasto-men can go fly a kite.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:50 pm

hipster holocaust wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:32 am
While both extremely annoying anyone who would choose to shit on Antifa over Sad Unmasto-men can go fly a kite.
Anyone that thinks antifa is “violent” doesn’t know much about the history of labor violence in the United States around the turn of the century when you had actually frequent dynamite attacks by anarchist and factory owners routinely having union bosses murdered. I just love the narrative that liberals are simultaneously pussies and snow flakes and violent crazed communist thugs while the right wing waves guns around and Gavin talks about how great fists fights are and he has sexual fantasies about shooting burglars with a 12 gauge.
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7720
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm

"antifa gets under my skin so i watch videos of white nationalists beating them up" is the most dogshit stupid 2018 opinion i've seen in some time, awesome
Post Reply