gavin mcinnes is a fucking cunt

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:10 pm

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm
"antifa gets under my skin so i watch videos of white nationalists beating them up" is the most dogshit stupid 2018 opinion i've seen in some time, awesome
All we need now is necrophilic mallard to say “I warned people about the dangers of SJW’s ten years ago!”
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14350
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:17 pm

sounds like someone hasn't even read deleuze & guatarri :roll:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Funerape
Temple of the Morning Star
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:57 am

Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:48 pm

hipster holocaust wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:32 am
While both extremely annoying anyone who would choose to shit on Antifa over Sad Unmasto-men can go fly a kite.
Guess I'll go fly a kite then. At face value I would root for the guys fighting fascism/racism over the guys who yell "Count Chocula" while punching each other in the arm and abstaining from :mastoman: . But from what I've seen they label pretty much everyone that doesn't agree with them a fascist/racist with zero evidence to the claim and then harass or attack them. Pretty cool tactic to justify your actions, huh?









Keep fighting the good fight...
Jimm O' Lation
Methods for Attaining Extreme Altitudes
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:49 pm

:fonz:
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Funerape wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:48 pm
hipster holocaust wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:32 am
While both extremely annoying anyone who would choose to shit on Antifa over Sad Unmasto-men can go fly a kite.
Guess I'll go fly a kite then. At face value I would root for the guys fighting fascism/racism over the guys who yell "Count Chocula" while punching each other in the arm and abstaining from :mastoman: . But from what I've seen they label pretty much everyone that doesn't agree with them a fascist/racist with zero evidence to the claim and then harass or attack them. Pretty cool tactic to justify your actions, huh?









Keep fighting the good fight...
Antifa is not a centralized group.

Do you have any videos of interactions with anyone who considers themselves antifa that don’t come from stupid fucking anti- SJW nu atheist channels? You know, sources that are actually worth two shits? I don’t really give a fuck about antifa one way or another but there is this entire cottage industry of “anti regressive left” nonsense floating around out there and it’s absolutely the laziest type of brain dead lazy thinking for people who learn about the world through memes. It is a complete huckster cash grab dodge that lines the pockets of worthless morons like Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, project veritas and the like. If you really can’t see this then you are probably a fucking moron.
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
Jimm O' Lation
Methods for Attaining Extreme Altitudes
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:36 pm

okay :lol:
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:38 pm

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:36 pm
okay :lol:
Do you actually have something to say retard? What exactly do you “like” about Gavin? Never mind, I’m sure it’s something really really stupid.
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
Jimm O' Lation
Methods for Attaining Extreme Altitudes
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:40 pm

cxwx wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:38 pm
we wouldn't be having this discussion if you just agreed with me
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:48 pm

I don’t know what the fuck I’m agreeing or disagreeing with. You still haven’t said jack shit other than you like someone who has appeared to have done nothing in their life but be a completely worthless sack of shit. But he’s cool because he “triggers da libs”. I would honestly say Seth Putnam contributed more society.
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7720
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:13 am

"they call people racist without evidence" has moved into the lead of dogshit stupidest 2018 opinion, we got ourselves a real humdinger here folks
Jimm O' Lation
Methods for Attaining Extreme Altitudes
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:43 am

are you one of those "believe every woman" losers too? you probably are.jesus christ I feel bad for your kids.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7720
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:00 am

you're right, gavin mcincest can't be a racist because sometimes rape allegations are false, well played my dude
Glub
Soul of the Martyr
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:16 am

How any confident, self-respecting adult male could possibly think to themselves "I need some sort of a leader to get me through my day" is puzzling.

The fact that some adult males choose to follow/listen to this particular hipster bitch is mind-boggling.

Are dudes in 2018 really such pussies that this Brooklyn-Vegan-Looking Douche is considered in any way "masculine"? I guess these dudes are ball-less losers like Meatgrease who are fine and dandy talking shit in Portland, but are terrified to go to Baltimore because they think the coloureds will hand them their asses.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7720
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:31 am

have you noticed how many of these brain cells have youtube channels of them wearing tactical sunglasses in the front seat of their toyota celica? west is the best
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:42 am

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:43 am
are you one of those "believe every woman" losers too? you probably are.jesus christ I feel bad for your kids.
This is another false narrative along with things like “college campuses are being over run with looney safe space kids” but it is actually far more dangerous and disgusting. Statistically the incidents of false sexual assault allegations are extremely low while incidents of unreported rape are very high. This is like saying we need to ignore heart disease because someone once faked a heart attack. It’s a complete non issue and you look like a grotesque moron when you say shit like this because you probably are one.
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14350
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:42 am

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:43 am
"believe every woman"
ahhh yes who could ever forget this very popular leftist slogan that charmed a generation
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7720
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:48 am

tears filling up my eyes as i remember when DSA bought laura loomer new tires
User avatar
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3319
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Precious with a Dick
Contact:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:59 am

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:00 am
gavin mcincest
:awesome:
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:41 am

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:48 am
tears filling up my eyes as i remember when DSA bought laura loomer new tires
Is she still on suicide watch after losing her blue check mark?
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2906
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:04 pm

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm
"antifa gets under my skin so i watch videos of white nationalists beating them up" is the most dogshit stupid 2018 opinion i've seen in some time, awesome
:lol: :lol: I love so much how you've morphed into the poster child of Out Of Touch Gen Xers everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
Mac N Cheese ONLY.
Posts: 7720
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.
Contact:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:44 pm

BUH GAWD THAT'S THE ULTIMATE DIPSHIT'S MUSIC
User avatar
cxwx
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1439
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: For any decent to the personal level can make a purpose less pure

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:27 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:04 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm
"antifa gets under my skin so i watch videos of white nationalists beating them up" is the most dogshit stupid 2018 opinion i've seen in some time, awesome
:lol: :lol: I love so much how you've morphed into the poster child of Out Of Touch Gen Xers everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you see Sam Seder Charlie Kirk? Good stuff
you’re not very good at seeing in the dark
Funerape
Temple of the Morning Star
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:57 am

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:52 pm

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:13 am
"they call people racist without evidence" has moved into the lead of dogshit stupidest 2018 opinion, we got ourselves a real humdinger here folks
Guess you didn't watch the videos I posted. Sadly it's happening, so it's not an opinion. Whether you think it's dogshit or not is.
cxwx wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Antifa is not a centralized group.

Do you have any videos of interactions with anyone who considers themselves antifa that don’t come from stupid fucking anti- SJW nu atheist channels? You know, sources that are actually worth two shits? I don’t really give a fuck about antifa one way or another but there is this entire cottage industry of “anti regressive left” nonsense floating around out there and it’s absolutely the laziest type of brain dead lazy thinking for people who learn about the world through memes. It is a complete huckster cash grab dodge that lines the pockets of worthless morons like Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, project veritas and the like. If you really can’t see this then you are probably a fucking moron.

Yes, I understand that Antifa is not centralized. Antifa Springfield Chapter might be a solid group, but Antifa Portland don't seem to have their shit together. Not really sure why the sources of those videos are in question. If it was some guy just telling a story I would question it. But it's pretty much straight up video evidence of people being attached. An old guy in a wheelchair for fucks sake... I don't subscribe to any of those channels. Just searched Antifa. The regressive left brings it upon themselves. Same as the far right. It's hard to take either seriously and people are cashing in on it whether it's Candace Owens milking right wing boners on tour over a black chick touting Republican ideals or Michael Moore making a movie for everyone that cries themselves to sleep at night since November 2016.
featherboa
Olde Timer
Posts: 5524
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:32 pm

dddd
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
Glub
Soul of the Martyr
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:38 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:04 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm
"antifa gets under my skin so i watch videos of white nationalists beating them up" is the most dogshit stupid 2018 opinion i've seen in some time, awesome
:lol: :lol: I love so much how you've morphed into the poster child of Out Of Touch Gen Xers everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol:

TF, you'd best put the career and family on hold and head over to 4-Chan or the Warrior-Priest subreddit so you can catch up on what unfuckable 25 year-olds with Emoticon Tourette's are thinking.

That's a loop you definitely want to be kept in.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Post Reply