gavin mcinnes is a fucking cunt

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: gavin mcinnes is a fucking cunt

Post by FVBTVS »

Glub wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:38 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:04 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm "antifa gets under my skin so i watch videos of white nationalists beating them up" is the most dogshit stupid 2018 opinion i've seen in some time, awesome
:lol: :lol: I love so much how you've morphed into the poster child of Out Of Touch Gen Xers everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol:

TF, you'd best put the career and family on hold and head over to 4-Chan or the Warrior-Priest subreddit so you can catch up on what unfuckable 25 year-olds with Emoticon Tourette's are thinking.

That's a loop you definitely want to be kept in.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Funerape wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:52 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:13 am "they call people racist without evidence" has moved into the lead of dogshit stupidest 2018 opinion, we got ourselves a real humdinger here folks
Guess you didn't watch the videos I posted. Sadly it's happening, so it's not an opinion. Whether you think it's dogshit or not is.
cxwx wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:58 pm
Antifa is not a centralized group.

Do you have any videos of interactions with anyone who considers themselves antifa that don’t come from stupid fucking anti- SJW nu atheist channels? You know, sources that are actually worth two shits? I don’t really give a fuck about antifa one way or another but there is this entire cottage industry of “anti regressive left” nonsense floating around out there and it’s absolutely the laziest type of brain dead lazy thinking for people who learn about the world through memes. It is a complete huckster cash grab dodge that lines the pockets of worthless morons like Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, project veritas and the like. If you really can’t see this then you are probably a fucking moron.

Yes, I understand that Antifa is not centralized. Antifa Springfield Chapter might be a solid group, but Antifa Portland don't seem to have their shit together. Not really sure why the sources of those videos are in question. If it was some guy just telling a story I would question it. But it's pretty much straight up video evidence of people being attached. An old guy in a wheelchair for fucks sake... I don't subscribe to any of those channels. Just searched Antifa. The regressive left brings it upon themselves. Same as the far right. It's hard to take either seriously and people are cashing in on it whether it's Candace Owens milking right wing boners on tour over a black chick touting Republican ideals or Michael Moore making a movie for everyone that cries themselves to sleep at night since November 2016.
Again I would say those are anecdotal videos that people posted of antifa being assholes. Is the percentage of antifa having assholes any higher than the general public? Do you think people are going to post videos of antifa doing peaceful protests? No, because that would be totally boring and pointless to have it be a YouTube video. Think for a moment.

I would say the difference is that the rightwing mouth piece have virtually zero honest actors and they are all shills of billionaire think tanks with very few exceptions. And before you say the Democratic Party is just a as corrupt, the left is willing to confront that corruption and there is a demonstrable different level. When you complain about antifa and bloc smashing windows this not a discussion that is on a level playing field when you compare it to the right wing violence and the rightwing in general . I’m sorry but it just isn’t.
Ill body
/
Ill will
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I’m most mad that Meatgrease thinks he’s allowed to use italics
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

cxwx wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:28 pm And before you say the Democratic Party is just a as corrupt, the left is willing to confront that corruption and there is a demonstrable different level.
:fp: just fucking quit while you're behind.

Grasping at straws/not a leg to stand on = your posts

Tell me, anal cunt fanboy, do you skip over tracks such as "beating up niggers who sell bad crack", "too ugly to rape so I beat the shit out of you" and "limp bizkit think they're black but they're just gay" because they have offensive content? You preach about moral high ground but are a huge fucking hypocrite.fake weekend internet warrior.
I'm pretty sure even the vegan filth that posts here doesn't listen to GBK despite "oh the riffs are amazing"

Get a fucking clue/life, phone jockey.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

FVBTVS wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:15 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm "antifa gets under my skin so i watch videos of white nationalists beating them up" is the most dogshit stupid 2018 opinion i've seen in some time, awesome
:lol: :lol: I love so much how you've morphed into the poster child of Out Of Touch Gen Xers everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol:

TF, you'd best put the career and family on hold and head over to 4-Chan or the Warrior-Priest subreddit so you can catch up on what unfuckable 25 year-olds with Emoticon Tourette's are thinking.

:lol:
:D

I used to live with two people who may or may not be Proud Boys now, and they're as dumb as you'd think. My favorite drunk Churchill could not be more on point when he said that nationalism really is the last refuge of scoundrels :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Jimm O' Lation wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 am
cxwx wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:28 pm And before you say the Democratic Party is just a as corrupt, the left is willing to confront that corruption and there is a demonstrable different level.
:fp: just fucking quit while you're behind.

Grasping at straws/not a leg to stand on = your posts

Tell me, anal cunt fanboy, do you skip over tracks such as "beating up niggers who sell bad crack", "too ugly to rape so I beat the shit out of you" and "limp bizkit think they're black but they're just gay" because they have offensive content? You preach about moral high ground but are a huge fucking hypocrite.fake weekend internet warrior.
I'm pretty sure even the vegan filth that posts here doesn't listen to GBK despite "oh the riffs are amazing"

Get a fucking clue/life, phone jockey.
You forgot to mention that Seth beat up people in real life and was a complete scumbag and a junkie. You might as well by saying you can’t be anti rape and listen to cannibal corpse. I don’t think anyone here is listening to Burzum for deep philosophical lyrics. So if you were to say “I like Gavin because I think his anctics are funny and he’s a prick” then at least you would be saying.... something?

“Vegan filth”
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

varg is hanging out on youtube leaving comments on D&D videos literally bemoaning mixed race people appearing in D&D advertising now
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:57 am
FVBTVS wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:15 pm

:D

I used to live with two people who may or may not be Proud Boys now, and they're as dumb as you'd think. My favorite drunk Churchill could not be more on point when he said that nationalism really is the last refuge of scoundrels :lol:
You can’t talk about racism because you may or may not own a GG Allin record.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

"watch the videos i posted, coward" is the epitome of Being Too Online

people are called racist when they're dumbass fuckin racists. gavin mcpinterest and his interstate HOA are dumbass fuckin racists. similar groups are dumbass fuckin racists. this is an example of how deplatforming actually worked in the past: nowadays racists still buy into the notion that racism is bad—but instead of just, you know, not being racist, they decide to frame their racism as not the same as other racism, which is the actual racism.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:17 am "watch the videos i posted, coward" is the epitome of Being Too Online

people are called racist when they're dumbass fuckin racists. gavin mcpinterest and his interstate HOA are dumbass fuckin racists. similar groups are dumbass fuckin racists. this is an example of how deplatforming actually worked in the past: nowadays racists still buy into the notion that racism is bad—but instead of just, you know, not being racist, they decide to frame their racism as not the same as other racism, which is the actual racism.
The litmus test is how many times you’ve listened to “Kosherat”
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I just realized I'm wearing a Fred Perry today :tup:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:44 am I just realized I'm wearing a Fred Perry today :tup:
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote:
I remember you telling a story from a thousand years ago about two of your room mates bringing home a crack whore, smoking her crack and then fucking her in the bathroom. I really really hope these are the same two people.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Hah they were "friends" of mine that lived in a punk house in high school, I never lived there. At least one of them is dead.

But no, these are two different low lives...
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:20 am Hah they were "friends" of mine that lived in a punk house in high school, I never lived there. At least one of them is dead.

But no, these are two different low lives...
Could we please have some, I'm assuming hilarious, details of the the two Proud Boys to be?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

One played an instrument in that fascist skinhead band that basically shut down Santos Party House a few years ago. He would come home scratched with black eyes on a regular basis.
He also had ties with the people at that bar in the LES where some creeps spotted a person with an Antifa sticker on a random person's phone and beat that person up, absolutely unprovoked.
Honestly I had no problem with him believe it or not besides his sketch-ass friends and cats who he never cleaned up after, but his ex-wife is quite possibly the most evil person I've ever met in my entire life.

The other I considered to be a close friend until I found out is lengthy record of physical assault on multiple women who I actually knew, and was so good at twisting lies to his advantage that he had me and many others believing him for a long time. King of also taking advantage of "bro code," kindness, and making you feel like an asshole whenever you didn't side with him. He's by far the biggest sociopath I've ever met in my entire life.
The funniest part about him was he was his genius level IQ but complete cluelessness. For example when I sent him these he didn't see anything funny about them and agreed with them (to this day that's even funnier than the actual fake magazines):

He also thought it was cool to beat women under the "well she hit me first" defense after hurling brutal and hardly relevant insults at them all night and not expecting repercussions, once again total lack of awareness. Also regularly quoted Gavin when he mentioned something along the lines of "NYC = LIBRULISM AT IT'S WURST!" and went on record multiple times saying that if he lived in a liberal city like Portland he would be a PB, and had no idea he was just basically fucking saying he's a PB right now :lol:

These are more sad than funny, but, there ya go.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:32 am One played an instrument in that fascist skinhead band that basically shut down Santos Party House a few years ago. He would come home scratched with black eyes on a regular basis.
He also had ties with the people at that bar in the LES where some creeps spotted a person with an Antifa sticker on a random person's phone and beat that person up, absolutely unprovoked.
Honestly I had no problem with him believe it or not besides his sketch-ass friends and cats who he never cleaned up after, but his ex-wife is quite possibly the most evil person I've ever met in my entire life.

The other I considered to be a close friend until I found out is lengthy record of physical assault on multiple women who I actually knew, and was so good at twisting lies to his advantage that he had me and many others believing him for a long time. King of also taking advantage of "bro code," kindness, and making you feel like an asshole whenever you didn't side with him. He's by far the biggest sociopath I've ever met in my entire life.
The funniest part about him was he was his genius level IQ but complete cluelessness. For example when I sent him these he didn't see anything funny about them and agreed with them (to this day that's even funnier than the actual fake magazines):

He also thought it was cool to beat women under the "well she hit me first" defense after hurling brutal and hardly relevant insults at them all night and not expecting repercussions, once again total lack of awareness. Also regularly quoted Gavin when he mentioned something along the lines of "NYC = LIBRULISM AT IT'S WURST!" and went on record multiple times saying that if he lived in a liberal city like Portland he would be a PB, and had no idea he was just basically fucking saying he's a PB right now :lol:

These are more sad than funny, but, there ya go.
Safe to say they weren't enormously successful in life, not great with the opposite sex and blissfully unaware that they were considered hemorrhoid -tier ass pains?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Oh, and thanks.
I forgot to mention that
MeatGrease wrote:

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Jimm O' Lation wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 amfake weekend internet warrior
Not everyone has the balls to be a real 24/7 internet warrior like you, man.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Glub wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:41 am
Safe to say they weren't enormously successful in life, not great with the opposite sex and blissfully unaware that they were considered hemorrhoid -tier ass pains?
Guy #2 absofuckinlutely. First guy has his shit together enough to the point of not really needing the solidarity, but every time a PB story makes headlines I expect him to be in it.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Believe it or not they both got descent looking women on a regular basis. The thing was the women were either batshit or fascinatingly stupid/low self esteem.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:36 pm
Glub wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:41 am
Guy #2 absofuckinlutely. First guy has his shit together enough to the point of not really needing the solidarity, but every time a PB story makes headlines I expect him to be in it.
They both come off as stellar human beings and I trust they both have great things in their future, just like the other two acquaintances you mentioned above.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:38 pm Believe it or not they both got descent looking women on a regular basis. The thing was the women were either batshit or fascinatingly stupid/low self esteem.
Look at that.
My preconceived notion has been effectively challenged.
MeatGrease wrote:

featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

spacehamster, are Europeans this clueless about antifa?
Image Certified Poster
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

featherboa wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:16 pm spacehamster, are Europeans this clueless about antifa?
All the garbage you're reading concerning this general topic is imported stupidity from Europe, I'm afraid.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.