Bill Maher is a hack and a moron

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: Bill Maher is a hack and a moron

Post by Necrometer »

RY4N wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:13 amthe tony robbins documentary on netflix is pretty cringe-inducing.
my buddy was floored by it :lol:

I kinda wanna watch it for a laugh, but the same goes for the bieber documentaries and I haven't watched any of those...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:33 am
David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:25 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:08 am I guess I have no sympathy for whiney college kids that have their lives pampered enough to cry about something so lame.

Have you been to college CW? Legit asking, not trying to be condescending. I regretted going for a long time but have accepted it as an OK decision. However I still have no patience for know-it-all kids with clueless professor mentors, each having no grasp on reality.

I don't mean blanket statement and shit on any teachers on here btw. But sadly the hack teachers that fed me bullshit I've slowly had to unlearn over the years have left a longer mark on me than the ones who actually taught me something useful.
How hilarious is it that you think Sam Harris is a "cult leader" (wtf :lol: ) all the while hanging on to every single word of some failed comedian unfunny kike, desperately hoping to catch even just a drop of Sam Seder precum

You literally get all your information from ONE person you fucking bariatric buffoon :lol: :lol: :lol:
The video was more focused on the caller's observations but whatever. I'll have to post more Majority Report knowing it sends you into conniption fits.

You see, there is a tangible difference between enjoying someone's program and finding it informative and funny and the kind of delirium that seems to trail people like Harris

Sam Seder has fans
Sam Harris has acolytes

If you want to pretend like this isn't true then you are deluding yourself

This same phenomena is observable with people like Jordan Peterson and Stefan Molyneux

Or you have the crowd that is into folks like Mike Cernovich, Sargon of Akkad, MIlo Yanni, baked Alaska, Shapiro, where when you respond to any shitty thing they say it is laughed off as shit posting and "u mad bro? stop being a cuck"

Besides I'm sure Michael Brooks pre cum is much tastier than Seder's
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:31 pmThis same phenomena
phenomenon, motherfucker
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Yeah I'm a terrible speller, It must be because of miscegenation.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:33 am
David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:25 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:08 am I guess I have no sympathy for whiney college kids that have their lives pampered enough to cry about something so lame.

Have you been to college CW? Legit asking, not trying to be condescending. I regretted going for a long time but have accepted it as an OK decision. However I still have no patience for know-it-all kids with clueless professor mentors, each having no grasp on reality.

I don't mean blanket statement and shit on any teachers on here btw. But sadly the hack teachers that fed me bullshit I've slowly had to unlearn over the years have left a longer mark on me than the ones who actually taught me something useful.
How hilarious is it that you think Sam Harris is a "cult leader" (wtf :lol: ) all the while hanging on to every single word of some failed comedian unfunny kike, desperately hoping to catch even just a drop of Sam Seder precum

You literally get all your information from ONE person you fucking bariatric buffoon :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey, look, this ugly, impotent, cowardly asshole is still around!

Hey Fag!
How's your boring, lonely, humorless, accomplishment-free life been?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

cease and desist this unlawful use of zombieheads fucking avatar
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

I hate that I think about the sentence "Bill Maher is a hack and a moron" like every day lately.
Image Certified Poster
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:06 pmJordan Peterson
Here is another dumbass walking Duning-Krueger effect. This guy's got a PhD in psychology, but somehow think he is qualified to make all sorts of hot takes about philosophy, anthropology, sociology and biology. His regurgitations are never published in any peer review journals - always on youtube. His claims are usually the most basic, hackneyed garbage and platitudes that anyone who has passed 101 classes in the aforementioned disciplines would roll their eyes at, but because he is able to deliver them with supreme confidence and arrogance dumb people are impressed. He will debate vapid TV personalities and other low hanging fruit to make himself look good, because if he were to debate anyone with any degree of skill and knowledge they would hand him his ass.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

My biggest problem with Jordan Peterson is that as a "clinical psychologist", he really shouldn't back up his claims with C.G. Jung.

Honestly, though, for a conservative Youtube shouty-head, it's nice that he at least pretends to base his opinions on actual data and insists on the importance of that vs ideology. He doesn't acutally live up to that standard at all, but let's just say I'd rather have dumb kids listening to someone like him than Ben Shapiro.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Not being Ben Shapiro is a pretty low bar. His use of data is pretty disingenuous and cherry picked. The majority of what comes out of his mouth he pulls from the depths of his cavernous ass. Most of his cultural analysis is on the same level as the half-baked "cultural marxist" conspiracy nonsense from Anders Breivik's manifesto. The man is fucking silly, is there anything more sad and pathetic than being a Canadian conservatard smugly spouting ignorant Hillbilly opinions in a Canadian accent while wearing a suit?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

The story of Pinocchio is NO JOKE
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

peterson's real problem is the deep vacuum of space that he's filled in the lives of all the men in the world. the popularity that creates the feedback loop of the pseudo connection to his followers. WHAT DOES JOPA THINK ABOUT THE WATER TEMPLE (250,999 views)?! i mean its generally okay with me to be half way right and half way wrong about all kinds of intellectual stuff. but it's like all the lamprey brained people all at once went from joe rogan to a guy who is good with an overhead projector :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:38 am all the lamprey brained people all at once went from joe rogan to a guy who is good with an overhead projector :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

2:41

this is really one of my favorite things ive seen. where he seems to think that he has lethal one shot power in his hands with which to literally vaporize a woman :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

like a few days ago i was paying for my lunch and i was at the stage where i was putting in my pin number and remembered that part of the video and i just started giggling out of nowhere
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Wait wait, do people really pay for these "seminars?"
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 am Not being Ben Shapiro is a pretty low bar.
As a Youtube personality, though, I think that's about the standard he should be held to because that's who he's competing with for the attention of his particular target audience.

The backstory to why it seems like I'm defending him, by the way, is that I have a kid in my English class at the moment whose brain has been reduced to semi-functionality from being filled with too much Ben Shapiro, and it's made me realize that I'd rather have him listen to someone who's at least paying lip service to scientific rigor and telling people that it's good to be smart and eloquent. The image Peterson tries to project is something that it's fine for teenage boys to be told they should aspire to, I think. Even if it's mostly fake and built on the fact that the most reductionist interpretation of complex data tends to sound most appealing to the young and impressionable.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

I don't think it's a good thing that young people look up to someone just because they have the superficial trappings of a smart person (appearance, demeanor, speaking style) when what they're spouting is shallow, stupid and ignorant. He'd probably become a better adult if he started reading and aspiring to be more like Hunter S. Thompson instead.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

One of the things I find most puzzling is, ten of fifteen years ago, some failure would try to talk to you with the equivalent of "duh i liek nascar" and you'd rightfully reply "I'm better than you so fuck off right now."
Nowadays that same community college dropout with the acne scars will hit you with "I'm a fan of some YouTube 'intellectual' so you should listen to me."
No, you're the same Nascar Enthusiast you always were, you've just traded your white trash apparel for a vape pen. You're still shit through and through and you shouldn't be out in the world interacting with human beings as though they owe you kindness.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:16 am He'd probably become a better adult if he started reading and aspiring to be more like Hunter S. Thompson instead.
Well, yeah, of course the idea is that he outgrows Peterson sooner than later. And he's a smart kid, so chances aren't too bad.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Glub wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:18 am One of the things I find most puzzling is, ten of fifteen years ago, some failure would try to talk to you with the equivalent of "duh i liek nascar" and you'd rightfully reply "I'm better than you so fuck off right now."
Nowadays that same community college dropout with the acne scars will hit you with "I'm a fan of some YouTube 'intellectual' so you should listen to me."
No, you're the same Nascar Enthusiast you always were, you've just traded your white trash apparel for a vape pen. You're still shit through and through and you shouldn't be out in the world interacting with human beings as though they owe you kindness.
I wonder what Billy thinks about these kids...
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

My heart wasn't in this post
Last edited by Chad on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

You got me. Maybe if I become a jew hating alcoholic people will like me more.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______