Bill Maher is a hack and a moron

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61300
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:46 am

RY4N wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:13 am
the tony robbins documentary on netflix is pretty cringe-inducing.
my buddy was floored by it :lol:

I kinda wanna watch it for a laugh, but the same goes for the bieber documentaries and I haven't watched any of those...
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

User avatar
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:59 am
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:31 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:33 am
David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:25 pm
hipster holocaust wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:08 am
I guess I have no sympathy for whiney college kids that have their lives pampered enough to cry about something so lame.

Have you been to college CW? Legit asking, not trying to be condescending. I regretted going for a long time but have accepted it as an OK decision. However I still have no patience for know-it-all kids with clueless professor mentors, each having no grasp on reality.

I don't mean blanket statement and shit on any teachers on here btw. But sadly the hack teachers that fed me bullshit I've slowly had to unlearn over the years have left a longer mark on me than the ones who actually taught me something useful.
How hilarious is it that you think Sam Harris is a "cult leader" (wtf :lol: ) all the while hanging on to every single word of some failed comedian unfunny kike, desperately hoping to catch even just a drop of Sam Seder precum

You literally get all your information from ONE person you fucking bariatric buffoon :lol: :lol: :lol:
The video was more focused on the caller's observations but whatever. I'll have to post more Majority Report knowing it sends you into conniption fits.

You see, there is a tangible difference between enjoying someone's program and finding it informative and funny and the kind of delirium that seems to trail people like Harris

Sam Seder has fans
Sam Harris has acolytes

If you want to pretend like this isn't true then you are deluding yourself

This same phenomena is observable with people like Jordan Peterson and Stefan Molyneux

Or you have the crowd that is into folks like Mike Cernovich, Sargon of Akkad, MIlo Yanni, baked Alaska, Shapiro, where when you respond to any shitty thing they say it is laughed off as shit posting and "u mad bro? stop being a cuck"

Besides I'm sure Michael Brooks pre cum is much tastier than Seder's
There's the life and there's the consumer event.

User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61300
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:33 pm

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:31 pm
This same phenomena
phenomenon, motherfucker
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning

User avatar
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:59 am
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Yeah I'm a terrible speller, It must be because of miscegenation.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.

Glub
Streetcleaner
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:15 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:33 am
David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:25 pm
hipster holocaust wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:08 am
I guess I have no sympathy for whiney college kids that have their lives pampered enough to cry about something so lame.

Have you been to college CW? Legit asking, not trying to be condescending. I regretted going for a long time but have accepted it as an OK decision. However I still have no patience for know-it-all kids with clueless professor mentors, each having no grasp on reality.

I don't mean blanket statement and shit on any teachers on here btw. But sadly the hack teachers that fed me bullshit I've slowly had to unlearn over the years have left a longer mark on me than the ones who actually taught me something useful.
How hilarious is it that you think Sam Harris is a "cult leader" (wtf :lol: ) all the while hanging on to every single word of some failed comedian unfunny kike, desperately hoping to catch even just a drop of Sam Seder precum

You literally get all your information from ONE person you fucking bariatric buffoon :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey, look, this ugly, impotent, cowardly asshole is still around!

Hey Fag!
How's your boring, lonely, humorless, accomplishment-free life been?
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 13807
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:17 pm

cease and desist this unlawful use of zombieheads fucking avatar

featherboa
Olde Timer
Posts: 5311
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:56 pm

I hate that I think about the sentence "Bill Maher is a hack and a moron" like every day lately.
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs

User avatar
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1965
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:52 am

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:06 pm
Jordan Peterson
Here is another dumbass walking Duning-Krueger effect. This guy's got a PhD in psychology, but somehow think he is qualified to make all sorts of hot takes about philosophy, anthropology, sociology and biology. His regurgitations are never published in any peer review journals - always on youtube. His claims are usually the most basic, hackneyed garbage and platitudes that anyone who has passed 101 classes in the aforementioned disciplines would roll their eyes at, but because he is able to deliver them with supreme confidence and arrogance dumb people are impressed. He will debate vapid TV personalities and other low hanging fruit to make himself look good, because if he were to debate anyone with any degree of skill and knowledge they would hand him his ass.

User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18108
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:35 am

My biggest problem with Jordan Peterson is that as a "clinical psychologist", he really shouldn't back up his claims with C.G. Jung.

Honestly, though, for a conservative Youtube shouty-head, it's nice that he at least pretends to base his opinions on actual data and insists on the importance of that vs ideology. He doesn't acutally live up to that standard at all, but let's just say I'd rather have dumb kids listening to someone like him than Ben Shapiro.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.

User avatar
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1965
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 am

Not being Ben Shapiro is a pretty low bar. His use of data is pretty disingenuous and cherry picked. The majority of what comes out of his mouth he pulls from the depths of his cavernous ass. Most of his cultural analysis is on the same level as the half-baked "cultural marxist" conspiracy nonsense from Anders Breivik's manifesto. The man is fucking silly, is there anything more sad and pathetic than being a Canadian conservatard smugly spouting ignorant Hillbilly opinions in a Canadian accent while wearing a suit?

User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38515
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:55 am

The story of Pinocchio is NO JOKE
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER

User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 13807
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:38 am

peterson's real problem is the deep vacuum of space that he's filled in the lives of all the men in the world. the popularity that creates the feedback loop of the pseudo connection to his followers. WHAT DOES JOPA THINK ABOUT THE WATER TEMPLE (250,999 views)?! i mean its generally okay with me to be half way right and half way wrong about all kinds of intellectual stuff. but it's like all the lamprey brained people all at once went from joe rogan to a guy who is good with an overhead projector :lol:

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17573
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:53 am

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:38 am
all the lamprey brained people all at once went from joe rogan to a guy who is good with an overhead projector :lol:
Image
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 13807
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:03 am



2:41

this is really one of my favorite things ive seen. where he seems to think that he has lethal one shot power in his hands with which to literally vaporize a woman :lol:

User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 13807
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:05 am

like a few days ago i was paying for my lunch and i was at the stage where i was putting in my pin number and remembered that part of the video and i just started giggling out of nowhere

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17573
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:19 am

Wait wait, do people really pay for these "seminars?"
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18108
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:04 am

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 am
Not being Ben Shapiro is a pretty low bar.
As a Youtube personality, though, I think that's about the standard he should be held to because that's who he's competing with for the attention of his particular target audience.

The backstory to why it seems like I'm defending him, by the way, is that I have a kid in my English class at the moment whose brain has been reduced to semi-functionality from being filled with too much Ben Shapiro, and it's made me realize that I'd rather have him listen to someone who's at least paying lip service to scientific rigor and telling people that it's good to be smart and eloquent. The image Peterson tries to project is something that it's fine for teenage boys to be told they should aspire to, I think. Even if it's mostly fake and built on the fact that the most reductionist interpretation of complex data tends to sound most appealing to the young and impressionable.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.

User avatar
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1965
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:16 am

I don't think it's a good thing that young people look up to someone just because they have the superficial trappings of a smart person (appearance, demeanor, speaking style) when what they're spouting is shallow, stupid and ignorant. He'd probably become a better adult if he started reading and aspiring to be more like Hunter S. Thompson instead.

Glub
Streetcleaner
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:18 am

One of the things I find most puzzling is, ten of fifteen years ago, some failure would try to talk to you with the equivalent of "duh i liek nascar" and you'd rightfully reply "I'm better than you so fuck off right now."
Nowadays that same community college dropout with the acne scars will hit you with "I'm a fan of some YouTube 'intellectual' so you should listen to me."
No, you're the same Nascar Enthusiast you always were, you've just traded your white trash apparel for a vape pen. You're still shit through and through and you shouldn't be out in the world interacting with human beings as though they owe you kindness.
MeatGrease wrote:
Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

MeatGrease wrote:
I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.

MeatGreast wrote:
I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.

User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18108
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:24 am

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:16 am
He'd probably become a better adult if he started reading and aspiring to be more like Hunter S. Thompson instead.
Well, yeah, of course the idea is that he outgrows Peterson sooner than later. And he's a smart kid, so chances aren't too bad.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17573
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:50 am

Glub wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:18 am
One of the things I find most puzzling is, ten of fifteen years ago, some failure would try to talk to you with the equivalent of "duh i liek nascar" and you'd rightfully reply "I'm better than you so fuck off right now."
Nowadays that same community college dropout with the acne scars will hit you with "I'm a fan of some YouTube 'intellectual' so you should listen to me."
No, you're the same Nascar Enthusiast you always were, you've just traded your white trash apparel for a vape pen. You're still shit through and through and you shouldn't be out in the world interacting with human beings as though they owe you kindness.
I wonder what Billy thinks about these kids...
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

User avatar
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1965
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:26 am


User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:29 pm

My heart wasn't in this post
Last edited by Chad on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1965
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:03 pm

You got me. Maybe if I become a jew hating alcoholic people will like me more.

User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17573
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:13 pm

MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

Post Reply