So no thread on worst mass shooting in U.S. history

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

So no thread on worst mass shooting in U.S. history

Post by MeatGrease »

Wow, great fucking values at work here. Let's not bring up that awful tragedy everyone's talking about

because it makes Muslims look bad

You won't even make a stupid thread just to say "we need to ban guns blah blah blah can you believe all those stupid christians"

Because you know this is all ridiculous. I mean if your brain goes straight to "white males are the problem" without blinking....that sounds an awful lot like brainwashing...

You know you are all really a bunch of terrible, cowardly, middle aged douchebags you know that? I just want you know that. Like that pill popping traitor kitchell. That guy literally thinks being a fucking communist is cool in 2016. Man that guy sucks.

And Ross, wake up. Your dad is drinking himself to death because he's ashamed to have a creepy stepford son with near caligula level perversions and a fortune made on fucking around with fetus tissue. You know you are a fucking EUGENICIST right? Remember that time Ross said he was on a train and some small deformed girl got on and he made fun of her while imagining fucking her? I believe he made mention to imagining her flailing legs. Real nasty guy this Ross.

Spacehamster hates feminists because white females have castrated him throughout his life. He wants the muslims to punish blonde european women as revenge for him basically never getting laid ever. A real bizzare fucked up sicko obsessed with cartoon animal girls.

You are cowards fuck you.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: So no thread on worst mass shooting in U.S. history

Post by The Real MPD »

why are you guys responding to this?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

My current favorite poster
Wank night's cancelled
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

https://twitter.com/jimjefferies/status ... 0195272704

https://twitter.com/jimjefferies/status ... 0619404288

A twisted bipolar guy who was conflicted with his own obvious gayness. The Muslim angle is being overplayed to play down the fact that after 9/11 you can't fly with a pair of nail scissors but you still can buy an AR 15 like a pair of shoes.

But to quote Jim above in his gun law monologue - the one good excuse for owning guns is coz you love em.

Despite all the shooting deaths - I admit they're great and I'd probably own a few if I could. But yeah, fucked up.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Let America swallow itself in its own stupidity. This is far from the first incident and even further from the last.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

No thread was made because it's really nothing special. There are public executions all the time in the US, no big deal really.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Chadgrease.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

nomb wrote:No thread was made because it's really nothing special. There are public executions all the time in the US, no big deal really.
I guess that explains why you don't bother to mention all the mass rapes in Germany. Hundreds of women are raped all the time in Germany, no big deal really.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I agree with the overall premise of islamic terror attacks constituting a new normality though
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I think we should discuss ISIS pathetically trying to piggy-back onto this pretending like it wasn't just some wackjob that did it all on his own.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

MeatGrease wrote:
nomb wrote:No thread was made because it's really nothing special. There are public executions all the time in the US, no big deal really.
I guess that explains why you don't bother to mention all the mass rapes in Germany. Hundreds of women are raped all the time in Germany, no big deal really.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

MeatGrease wrote:
Shit. You mean to tell me my country's media is keeping quiet about it??!! I'll never again let my wife leave the house on her own!!!
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

probably because of the people whose opinions I want to hear on this, chad, meatgrease, advances monkey, and cw are only slightly ahead of "distant relative who still calls black people coons"
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

Wang Mandu wrote:Let meatgrease swallow itself in its own stupidity. This is far from the first incident and even further from the last.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

copstache wrote:probably because of the people whose opinions I want to hear on this, chad, meatgrease, advances monkey, and cw are only slightly ahead of "distant relative who still calls black people coons"
Advances monkey is about million times smarter and more insightful than your overdue suicide weeboo ass.
Wank night's cancelled
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

There's no chemtrails thread either. When are you going to get around to insulting everyone because of that
Image Certified Poster
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

:awesome: :awesome:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

nomb wrote:No thread was made because it's really nothing special.
Also, about half the threads on the front page are already about how Meatgrease thinks the world is ending because brown people, so I'm really not sure we needed another one. Then again, this is fun, so...
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

spacehamster wrote:
Also, about half the threads on the front page are already about how Meatgrease thinks the world is ending because brown people, so I'm really not sure we needed another one. Then again, this is fun, so...
You know you're just being a soft cuck that can't admit when an Arabian Muslim has committed the worst mass shootings in a nations history. Fucking liberal pussy.
Wank night's cancelled
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

Hey, meatgrease, if you think you are so much better and right than Ross or Spacehamster why don't you:

1) List your intellectual, artistic, or athletic accomplishments
2) Provide irrefutable references and documentation of point 1
3) Demonstrate that you are open about the same viewpoints you anonymously promote on this board in the context where you achieved the things in point 1
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Cascade Whore wrote:
spacehamster wrote:
You know you're just being a soft cuck that can't admit when an Arabian Muslim has committed the worst mass shootings in a nations history. Fucking liberal pussy.
That's not actually true.

The worst mass shooting in US history was at Wounded Knee on December 29, 1890 when US troops massacred men women and children and did unspeakable things to their corpses afterwards. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre

But that was towards native brown people and I'm sure it's convenient to overlook that in the USA! USA! narrative you're trying to build here.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

You might want to click that link and reconsider your post
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I saw someone post that "actually Wounded Knee blah blah fuckin barf" and was like.. not really apples to apples there, friendo. Definitely a disgusting massacre; not in any way the same thing we're talking about here and it does the conversation the disservice of distraction from the actual issues.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

It's taking all of Anderson's willpower not to spit in this lying cunts fucking face. This is the same turd that took a bribe from trump to not pursue charges against his Bullshit university in Florida. I wonder what her two ex husband think about the sanctity of marriage.
Wank night's cancelled