So no thread on worst mass shooting in U.S. history

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: So no thread on worst mass shooting in U.S. history

Post by hipster holocaust »

Of course you would believe that :lol:

Now tell us about how the new tax bill is going to bring jobs back!
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:11 am
spacehamster wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:28 am
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:04 am Yeah, I'd rather not live in a country being administered by an international laughingstock

I know, too easy. But it did need to be pointed out.
Uhhhhhhh...Trump is the most respected U.S. president internationally of the last two decades bud. At least by real, actual countries like Russia and China. It's only irrelevant third world shitholes like Germany and the U.K. that have bad things to say about him. And even that's not even totally true. All patriotic nationalists all over the world have been energized by Trumpism.

Faaaaaacts buddy.
The Putins of the world are the types of dudes who have killed other dudes.

Those types look at the Trump see someone who is soft as fuck. This is not open for debate.

You think some vodka-swilling, fist-fighting monster living in rural Siberia has admiration for a pampered Real Estate mogul from New York? Did your mother have lead-filled tits or something?

Then again, you're not the type of dude who could kill another dude, so of course you want to think of someone who is soft as fuck as a tough guy. If he's a tough guy, maybe you could be a tough guy too, right? But that's not the case. We know this to be true. You're the type of guy who gets shat on. That's the type of guy you are. You're the type of guy other dudes ridicule ruthlessly and you don't do shit about it. That's the type of guy you are.

You'd last about four seconds in Russia or China, kiddo.
EDIT: I'll add that you'd last about four seconds in Britain too. British people guzzle booze and beat the living shit out of each other. Have you ever been to Britain, pussy? Do you think the average English guy is going to tolerate so much as a sideways glance from some lisping twerp from fucking Portland? In what world could you think that? It sure as shit isn't this world.
Last edited by Glub on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Multi-post.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

As someone who seemingly enjoys having his ass handed to him on a regular basis, I think he'd be fine...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

That may have been MeatPoleGreaser's most hilariously deluded post yet, though, and I'm taking credit for it.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

lead filled tits :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

glub :lol:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

You'd last about four seconds in Russia or China, kiddo
I've been to both Hong Kong and Main land China many times, north and south

I'm just curious, what would make you think a person wouldn't last in China?
Most people in China are very nice to Westerners and you can always use Google translate from your cell phone if you can't speak Mandarin.

Here's the YouTube channel of a South African ex-pat who lives in China and married a couple different Chinese women: https://www.youtube.com/user/serpentza
He does tell about minor pitfalls of life there, but overall, it's not that bad.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Tons of American people visit China and Russia without incident.

What really sticks in my mind when people say "you wouldn't last a second in...."

Is North Korea. If you even slightly do anything wrong or act like an American, yeah, you're in huge trouble there.
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Leave it to wrongdot to fuck up a meatgrease thread.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

chrisinLA wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:45 pm Tons of American people visit China and Russia without incident.

What really sticks in my mind when people say "you wouldn't last a second in...."

Is North Korea. If you even slightly do anything wrong or act like an American, yeah, you're in huge trouble there.
3 very good friends of mine just got back from a holiday in China & the DPRK, some amazing footage and photos shared.

About as confronting as it got was they were offered a soup that featured dog as its main protein ingredient.

China was very accommodating.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Yeah ok enough with the reasonable and level-headed responses, can we get back to ridiculing the board's favourite rightwing simpleton please
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

doomeddisciple wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:30 am
chrisinLA wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:45 pm Tons of American people visit China and Russia without incident.

3 very good friends of mine just got back from a holiday in China & the DPRK, some amazing footage and photos shared.

About as confronting as it got was they were offered a soup that featured dog as its main protein ingredient.

China was very accommodating.
The people in China that eat dogs are hillbillies. They literally just don't know any better. I'm not saying it's right, just clarifying that most people don't eat dogs in China.

doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

They were offered Dog in the DPRK not China. Plus they went there, not posted a video from YouTube.

They all said China was very eye openeing & way more progressive than the country is portrayed in Western press.

Back on message tho -
MeatGrease wrote:
Uhhhhhhh...Trump is the most respected U.S. president internationally of the last two decades bud. At least by real, actual countries like Russia and China. It's only irrelevant third world shitholes like Germany and the U.K. that have bad things to say about him. And even that's not even totally true. All patriotic nationalists all over the world have been energized by Trumpism.

Faaaaaacts buddy.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/21/w ... s.amp.html

Lol
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Faaaaaacts buddy.
Your entire persona is based on your self declared dedicated to epistemological reasoning and your using it to justify your racism. "you know it's not MY fault, whites are just better at everything, it's just science." Yet you've still failed to respond to the faaaaaact that ashkenazi jews tend to score higher in verbal and mathematical intelligence. (I know jews aren't "white" right?) and certain asian groups score higher in mathematical and spacial perception. Not to mention colleges are turning into places where you see nothing but yellow faces. So shall we apply your own standard of logic and just admit us poor white trash honkeys are genetically inferior to others just as the negroids and sand negroids are obviously inferior to us? Do we need affirmative action for ofays?
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:40 pm
Faaaaaacts buddy.
Do we need affirmative action for ofays?
Are you kidding me?? Whites have been oppressed since the slaves were freed!*

*and even before then if you want to count the amount of bitter poor whites bitching about trying to get a fair wage when competing against no-cost slave labor in a free market society.
Hella Evil & Shit

https://nypost.com/2017/12/25/neo-nazi- ... akup-cops/

This is a problem in the white community. Where was his father? It was probably all that white rock music he listened to.
Hella Evil & Shit

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Should I start a thread called "The Niggers" in which I post every single bad thing I can find blacks doing? Because I can certainly do that (material like that comes across my desk every day). Do you realize that my thread would quickly outpace yours? There are literally so many examples of nonwhites doing bad shit it would be like a second job cataloging all of it, but if you don't believe me...
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:26 ammaterial like that comes across my desk every day
:lol: :lol: :lol:
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:30 am
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:26 ammaterial like that comes across my desk every day
Great Ceaser's Ghost, Lois, get on these stories!
Hella Evil & Shit

The Bill wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:49 am
Do you think meatgrease's office has two windows?
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:14 am
The Bill wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:49 am
Do you think meatgrease's office has two windows?
1930's Mid-Atlantic accent wrote: Say fellas, ya hear the new scoop on the blacks?? ::enthusiastically hits newspaper::
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR