So no thread on worst mass shooting in U.S. history

Music posts are a bannable offense.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Re: So no thread on worst mass shooting in U.S. history

Post by doomeddisciple »

riley-o wrote:I saw someone post that "actually Wounded Knee blah blah fuckin barf" and was like.. not really apples to apples there, friendo. Definitely a disgusting massacre; not in any way the same thing we're talking about here and it does the conversation the disservice of distraction from the actual issues.
Because the army perpetrated it instead of a lone gunman on a murder spree?

When Meatgrease posts a thread, I thought disservice to the actual issues came with the territory?

Besides, the actual issue of gun control is as lost to history as Wounded Knee is at this point, no?
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

I still like you doomed
Wank night's cancelled
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Ha, thanks buddy. I did attempt to address the actual issues in my first post in this thread - but I should have learned, like 10 years ago, better than to post any opinion on a gun massacre on this board.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

doomeddisciple wrote:Ha, thanks buddy. I did attempt to address the actual issues in my first post in this thread - but I should have learned, like 10 years ago, better than to post any opinion on a gun massacre on this board.
If ozi's were allowed to own guns Gus Chamber would still be alive today!!!!!
Wank night's cancelled
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Lol. It's 20 years last month since we had a guy use an AR15 to kill 36 people in Port Arthur and then guns like that were banned, a buy back scheme was enacted and we've not had another one since.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

That is obviously never going to work in a country with 380 million odd guns that are on the books
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Bowing out now
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

The thing is, the post you originally responded to, had a link to Anders Behring Breivik, and just made you look like an idiot by throwing out accusations of bias against brown people on CW's part, when he was in fact pointing out that the biggest lone gunman mass shooting in history was perpetrated by a racist white man against a liberal youth party summer camp because he believed in dumb Eurabia conspiracy theories.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:The thing is, the post you originally responded to, had a link to Anders Behring Breivik, and just made you look like an idiot by throwing out accusations of bias against brown people on CW's part, when he was in fact pointing out that the biggest lone gunman mass shooting in history was perpetrated by a racist white man against a liberal youth party summer camp because he believed in dumb Eurabia conspiracy theories.

Yeah, I did totally do that.

But I'm not a pussy who's gonna edit the post when I said something dumb - I'll even compound the mistake coz I didn't even read CW posted that link - I thought it was Meatgrease posting it, til I actually re read through.

:oops: coz I didn't read it proper like.

So yeah I get ya, and the link and everything. I fucked up.
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

Since you're obviously capable of nuance and self-reflection and seem to have a healthy relationship with your ego, there is no point in trying to goad a butthurt word salad from you. Well played, sir
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

I'm just waiting for meatgrease to say "but Anders Breivik isn't a real Christian"
Wank night's cancelled
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Blair wrote:Just absolutely despicable...

https://gomakemeasandwich.wordpress.com ... t-matters/
cishet
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

queer adjacent
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

riley-o wrote:I saw someone post that "actually Wounded Knee blah blah fuckin barf" and was like.. not really apples to apples there, friendo. Definitely a disgusting massacre; not in any way the same thing we're talking about here and it does the conversation the disservice of distraction from the actual issues.
did the version you saw take it all the way to a gun rights argument? gigaboggle
THE LARGEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY HAPPENED December 29,1890. When 297 Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee Creek on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota were murdered by federal agents & members of the 7th Cavalry who had come to confiscate their firearms “for their own safety and protection”. The slaughter began after the majority of the Sioux had peacefully turned in their firearms. The Calvary began shooting, and managed to wipe out the entire camp. 200 of the 297 victims were women and children.

Wounded Knee was among the first federally backed gun confiscation attempts in United States history. It ended in the senseless murder of 297 people.

The Second Amendment, the right of the people to take up arms in defense of themselves, their families, and property in the face of invading armies or an oppressive government. The Second Amendment was written by people who fled oppressive and tyrannical regimes in Europe, and it refers to the right of American citizens to be armed for defensive purposes, should such tyranny arise in the United States.

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we should vehemently resist any attempts to infringe on our Rights to Bear Arms. Without the Second Amendment we will be totally stripped of any ability to defend ourselves and our families.
:ax:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
the prime example
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Necrometer wrote:
did the version you saw take it all the way to a gun rights argument? gigaboggle
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
THE LARGEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY HAPPENED December 29,1890. When 297 Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee Creek on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota were murdered by federal agents & members of the 7th Cavalry who had come to confiscate their firearms “for their own safety and protection”. The slaughter began after the majority of the Sioux had peacefully turned in their firearms. The Calvary began shooting, and managed to wipe out the entire camp. 200 of the 297 victims were women and children.

Wounded Knee was among the first federally backed gun confiscation attempts in United States history. It ended in the senseless murder of 297 people.

The Second Amendment, the right of the people to take up arms in defense of themselves, their families, and property in the face of invading armies or an oppressive government. The Second Amendment was written by people who fled oppressive and tyrannical regimes in Europe, and it refers to the right of American citizens to be armed for defensive purposes, should such tyranny arise in the United States.

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we should vehemently resist any attempts to infringe on our Rights to Bear Arms. Without the Second Amendment we will be totally stripped of any ability to defend ourselves and our families.

the prime example
:lol: :lol: here's some real fuckin brain work on display http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/the-wor ... in-orlando
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

riley-o wrote:
Necrometer wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

the prime example
:lol: :lol: here's some real fuckin brain work on display http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/the-wor ... in-orlando
If we mean murder perpetrated by guns
:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/b ... -1.2676049

Hey meatgrease you human colostomy bag let's use your own logic of how it's spacehamster's fault for being "soft" on Muslims being what is causing women to get raped against you. This woman is dead because of far right fuck bags that think like you. When are you gonna get tough on violent terrorists? Her blood is on your hands.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

P.S.

Imagine if it has been America and he had gotten ahold of a street sweeper? Oh golly gee that would have been a great party man! What do YOU think shitgrease?
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Then there's this fucking guy

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crim ... /85836328/

On the same day of the Florida massacre this white openly bisexual man (?!) was planning an assault on a gay pride parade. He has been in prison for a year for weapons intimidation and had committed statutory rape of a 12 year old girl. Is he a "terrorist"? I really want to hear your angle greasemeister
Wank night's cancelled
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

NPR's ongoing coverage reminds me of losing my keys and finding them an hour later in the place I usually put my keys
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

FVBTVS wrote:queer adjacent
it gets good in the comments where she's freaking out and 'mansplaining" to an out queer person in the comments who calls her on her shit.
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

https://youtu.be/Ge9pHidD8sc

That smarmy little chuckle at the beginning. *chills*
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Ammosexuals are making a big deal that he used a sig sauer mcx instead of an ar15 and people should stop picking on the poor AR platform
Wank night's cancelled
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/20/11975850/a ... ce=twitter

This article touches on that - but asks the obvious question - is it an access issue, rather than a weapon issue