Dakota access pipeline

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: Dakota access pipeline

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Cascade Whore wrote:I'll make a deal with you Jacques. I'll support as much drill baby drilling free market, or government supported oil exploration if we could make it that if there is some horrific environmental disaster and people are sickened or killed we remove the shield of corporate personhood and make the CEO's and board of directors and majority share holders of these companies personally liable for prison time.
What in the ever living fuck is the "deal"? Where we both measure up our fantasies as you'd have it? Why the fuck would you stop at persecuting owners or shareholders? What's the statute of limitations on your order? Your commander in chief, president Obama, was in charge of MMS during Deepwater Horizon - and he furthermore lifted a moratorium on deepwater exploration during his term - would you jail him too Cascade Whore? Answer that. Please.

You're very obviously an incompetent retard who's never held any responsibility for your actions in life. I'm asking you to answer, from the bottom of your heart: do you live in your parents' basement? Do you pay any bills with money you've earned? Do you have any, actual, responsibility beyond filling your fat fucking face with Doritos and alcohol for supper?

The irony outside your own life is this: all your shitty, Californian, protestors are begging for firewood and/or propane for heat to survive in the hinterlands as I type this. The federal government's decision to stay construction, aside from kicking the can down the road to the next Government, was a godsend because it meant the ducking dorks could go home without losing face. - a calculated move, I'm sure. Not that it will have any eating on the outcome as I'm sure you know. Three days ago some woman died in Alberta because her clothes were caught in the door of the car she was walking from and no one realized she was missing until it was too late. A human being died from exposure in less than an hour in a climate that literally millions of people live within. And these priviledged, white, fucking retards are suddenly valuing the merits of propane at the very same time protesting against it. The people of Standing Rock are able to live through winter in the Dakotas because of one fucking reason, and it's not the sun you ignorant piece of shit. I grew up north of them.

If there's any deal to be made it's this: if you're anti-hydrocarbon, stop fucking using it. Like an alcoholic would stop drinking. Will you grant me that wish, half-head?
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Cascade Whore wrote:Image
What nauseating cuckold fucking scene.

Have you ever visited a reserve ch?
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

:lol:
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Here's a window into my relations with FN ch. I have many (blood) FN relatives, have bloodied and many of them bloodied my face growing up. It comes with the territory.
I was also removed, at gunpoint,by a bunch of natives in he back of a pickup (literally) from Cross Lake Indian Reserve when I was a junior geo working for the Provincial Government. The premise was this - we were working on non-treaty land, adjacent to to reserve , potentially finding valuable resources of PGE's (platinum group elements) - we thought we would do the people a courtesy and visit the Band office to tell them that if they saw a truck or aluminum boat on the side of the road or lake that were were academics doing ducking nerd work. Well as it turns out the gov was flooding massive tracts of land for a hydro project and they had absolutely no interest in us assholes over-valuing their lands before the compensatory discussions were complete.
Fair enough eh, look out for #1 and what-have-you. I followed up with the Gov geo a few years later and he said that after the compensation work was done they welcomed him back with open arms. Find a ducking mine and put our people to work.
But before that I would literally be in the middle of ducking nowhere - a fly-in camp with one other guy and we'd drive our zodiac to either side of a 20km wide lake and you'd leave the boat, press your boot into the sand and swear your eyes were the first to ever see that pariticular beach and all of a sudden a diaper would float by. Or a plastic 1ltr jug of 2-stroke oil. Or you'd look into the bush and see a fuckin mattress or washer and dryer combo laying on top of the rock.
These are he stewards of the environment you're championing. Maybe that shit wil turn you into the bitter cold hearted shit that I am. This Avatar projection of yours is completed and utter horseshit and these people are only looking out for #1 (and rtightfully so) and I gues I eagerly await the moment the Standing Rock band supports development like the other NDFN you pay no attention to.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Ray wrote::lol:
Draw a cartoon ray
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

We should do a survey - how many reserves have you visited in your lifetime and how well do you feel your opinions represent those of the FN?

It'll be really fun!

Cascade Whore can go first.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

You're awfully triggerd there big dawg
Wank night's cancelled
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Absolutely. I've got a stake in this game.

How many reserves have you visited ch?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

You'll have to give me some more time to respond to all your bullet points but yes, I've paid my own bills for about 21 years. And sure, I would be fine with prosecuting obama. I'm enjoying how this seemed to bring out a lot of vitriol you seem to have under the surface about First Nation people. I haven't lived on a reservation or around one. Again, I don't have time to read your novel right now but will give if full attention later. Your main argument seems to be because we have to currently rely on hydro carbons we should just accept it. You seem to think there's note a massive amount of corruption and death laid at the door step of your industry and that it's no where near as safe as you try to pretend it is. It's the text book definition of a cop out.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

It's not vitriol, my chubby friend.These are truths that you're going to have to swallow.

You've never even been to a reserve? You had no idea until now that - like your pitiful self - FN rely on resource extraction for jobs, Bonuses and royalties and revenue to support social services? Are you still stuck on the James Cameron cariacature of indians?? Is it news to you that yeah, some white people get rich in the process and you can whine about corruption, but it's that and a lot of other fucking things? That a lot of FN people support the industry and pipelines and the protests at Standing Rock is more of a priviledged, white, hollywood, backing of a cartoon view of the world?

Would you be surpised that some bands owe their entire existence to, and support, oil/NG CH?
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Woop look at this. Bringing up Climate Change at the same time as declaring me a cop-out.

The ultimate fucking boogeyman.

If you're a fan of Climate Change you must champion the Scienfitific method? Well characterize the theory in that context: demonstrate that the theory is testable and results repeatable and falsifiable - the latter of which demarcates Science from Pseudosience (I'm sure you love to rag on anti-vaxxers) if you're a believer in Popper.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

What weather/climate phenomenon will, in your opinion, falsify CAGW theory CW? What will it take for you to isolate catastrophic anthropogenic global warming from a world exiting the Little Ice Age?

Warmer weather? Colder weather? Wetter seasons? Dryer seasons? Stormier seasons? Less stormy seasons? You don't get to just Chicken-Little the fuck out of the place without consequence - put your own word on the line.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Cascade Whore wrote:You're awfully triggerd there big dawg
Do you need to go to your safe space?
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Erik13 wrote:
I think CW actually believes that millions of people would die like they're retarded animals without a choice if - for some unfortunate reason - DAPL leaked into the Missouri River... and that a fraction of that number of people downstream wouldn't simply be inconvenienced to use bottled/boiled water for a few weeks until the mess was cleaned up and that they wouldn't be compensated accordingly.

In the mean time, despite his concerns, he will continue to drive to work (??) and type out a long-winded reply on the keyboard afforded to him by the very same industry he despises.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Black Jacques wrote:We should do a survey - how many reserves have you visited in your lifetime and how well do you feel your opinions represent those of the FN?

It'll be really fun!

Cascade Whore can go first.
I think you have me confused with someone that's laughing at you and not CW.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Sorry dude - as someone aptly pointed out earlier I get defensive about this sort of stuff.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Hey sorry I'm late. I worked almost nine and a half hours at my non existent job I don't go to because I live in my mothers attic and play unreal tournament all day
Black Jacques wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:I'll make a deal with you Jacques. I'll support as much drill baby drilling free market, or government supported oil exploration if we could make it that if there is some horrific environmental disaster and people are sickened or killed we remove the shield of corporate personhood and make the CEO's and board of directors and majority share holders of these companies personally liable for prison time.
BH wrote:What in the ever living fuck is the "deal"? Where we both measure up our fantasies as you'd have it? Why the fuck would you stop at persecuting owners or shareholders? What's the statute of limitations on your order? Your commander in chief, president Obama, was in charge of MMS during Deepwater Horizon - and he furthermore lifted a moratorium on deepwater exploration during his term - would you jail him too Cascade Whore? Answer that. Please.
....yeah? fuck Obama too if he was culpable. Why would you assume I have some loyalty to that shill?
BH wrote:You're very obviously an incompetent retard who's never held any responsibility for your actions in life. I'm asking you to answer, from the bottom of your heart: do you live in your parents' basement? Do you pay any bills with money you've earned? Do you have any, actual, responsibility beyond filling your fat fucking face with Doritos and alcohol for supper?
If you re read my original post in this thread it had nothing to do with flinging around insults but this goes a long way into showing what kind if insecurities you have bubbling just below the surface. I didn't go into this assuming you where a total mouth piece for oil and was trying to convey a certain earnestness with my question. You were the one who immediately turned it into a fight. When you suggest someone doesn't "live in the real world" you're falling back on pretty stupid non arguments that are sign of a total bullshitter. while we're at it you're not exactly a poster boy for jenny craig either but whatever.
BH wrote:The irony outside your own life is this: all your shitty, Californian, protestors are begging for firewood and/or propane for heat to survive in the hinterlands as I type this. The federal government's decision to stay construction, aside from kicking the can down the road to the next Government, was a godsend because it meant the fucking dorks could go home without losing face. - a calculated move, I'm sure. Not that it will have any eating on the outcome as I'm sure you know. Three days ago some woman died in Alberta because her clothes were caught in the door of the car she was walking from and no one realized she was missing until it was too late. A human being died from exposure in less than an hour in a climate that literally millions of people live within. And these priviledged, white, fucking retards are suddenly valuing the merits of propane at the very same time protesting against it. The people of Standing Rock are able to live through winter in the Dakotas because of one fucking reason, and it's not the sun you ignorant piece of shit. I grew up north of them.
Saying people need heat if they are going to be outside in freezing temperatures =/= arguments against a potentially extremely dangerous and unlawful pipe line. Nor does it excuse away the kind of violence we've seen from police. These are really stupid statements. Is there a certain segment of people that are "tourist protesters"? I'm sure they are and they are really shitty people. Again these aren't arguments of anything constructive besides you having a temper tantrum.
BH wrote:If there's any deal to be made it's this: if you're anti-hydrocarbon, stop fucking using it. Like an alcoholic would stop drinking. Will you grant me that wish, half-head?
The original point of this had nothing to do with saying any kind of blanket statement to the effect of "All consumption of hydrocarbons on the planet earth should immediately cease". The fact it's this easy to get under your skin is very very fascinating and it says a lot about who you really are.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Black Jacques wrote:Here's a window into my relations with FN ch. I have many (blood) FN relatives, have bloodied and many of them bloodied my face growing up. It comes with the territory.
I was also removed, at gunpoint,by a bunch of natives in he back of a pickup (literally) from Cross Lake Indian Reserve when I was a junior geo working for the Provincial Government. The premise was this - we were working on non-treaty land, adjacent to to reserve , potentially finding valuable resources of PGE's (platinum group elements) - we thought we would do the people a courtesy and visit the Band office to tell them that if they saw a truck or aluminum boat on the side of the road or lake that were were academics doing ducking nerd work. Well as it turns out the gov was flooding massive tracts of land for a hydro project and they had absolutely no interest in us assholes over-valuing their lands before the compensatory discussions were complete.
Fair enough eh, look out for #1 and what-have-you. I followed up with the Gov geo a few years later and he said that after the compensation work was done they welcomed him back with open arms. Find a ducking mine and put our people to work.
But before that I would literally be in the middle of ducking nowhere - a fly-in camp with one other guy and we'd drive our zodiac to either side of a 20km wide lake and you'd leave the boat, press your boot into the sand and swear your eyes were the first to ever see that pariticular beach and all of a sudden a diaper would float by. Or a plastic 1ltr jug of 2-stroke oil. Or you'd look into the bush and see a fuckin mattress or washer and dryer combo laying on top of the rock.
These are he stewards of the environment you're championing. Maybe that shit wil turn you into the bitter cold hearted shit that I am. This Avatar projection of yours is completed and utter horseshit and these people are only looking out for #1 (and rtightfully so) and I gues I eagerly await the moment the Standing Rock band supports development like the other NDFN you pay no attention to.
Oil work provides jobs to poor people? No fucking shit!? This some now nullifies any arguments against an industry because it creates jobs for people? your statements about how shitty a lot of the native people you've met are treading really close to "those people"ism. Yeah a lot of the red men you've met dump their trash in the woods and were violent? Cool I don't give a shit. I don't give a fuck about your anecdotal evidence. Why don't you just call them niggers and be done with it? It's hysterical you want to talk about avatar projection. You're acting like anyone with an environmental concern is personal trying to destroy your livelyhood. Yeah you're looking out for number one and so are they. and "rightfully so" Yeah that's a great fucking way to look at this.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Black Jacques wrote:Woop look at this. Bringing up Climate Change at the same time as declaring me a cop-out.

The ultimate fucking boogeyman.

If you're a fan of Climate Change you must champion the Scienfitific method? Well characterize the theory in that context: demonstrate that the theory is testable and results repeatable and falsifiable - the latter of which demarcates Science from Pseudosience (I'm sure you love to rag on anti-vaxxers) if you're a believer in Popper.
presenting climate change as a hoax, a scam, a government money grab, and creeping communism is "the ultimate fucking boogyman" of a lot of really fucked up people that I would hope you wouldn't want to align yourself with.

Are you actually trying to say that virtually all the money that goes towards climate change "skeptism" isn't directly from the oil and gas industries? You have some actual legitimate sources that show climate change is an overstated risk? we're really going down this path? Shut the fuck up.

Let's just take the article I posted and look at it the simplest terms. If climate change being man made is much less of a threat than it's been presented, Why would Exxon be so afraid of it to the point where they wanted to see how money it would cost to "bury" it? Are you going whine and cry that they poor energy conglomerates would just be treated unfairly?
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Black Jacques wrote:What weather/climate phenomenon will, in your opinion, falsify CAGW theory CW? What will it take for you to isolate catastrophic anthropogenic global warming from a world exiting the Little Ice Age?

Warmer weather? Colder weather? Wetter seasons? Dryer seasons? Stormier seasons? Less stormy seasons? You don't get to just Chicken-Little the fuck out of the place without consequence - put your own word on the line.

I don't even know what this is supposed to fucking mean. Again if you have some actual scientific things to say please post pertinent articles written by people with actual knowledge that aren't funded by biast sources. Oh I know I know the government scientist can be biast too, and that's comparable to corporate funding bias right? Hasn't it been shown that climate change will lead to not only brutal summers but more extreme winters? So again were you trying to say something or just spitting more sand out of your cunt.

I remember when you made some comment about "I look for sources of oil that you people waste" as if you actually care about what becomes of the chemicals you pull out of the ground. Like you said, everyone should look out for number one. You're someone who has a certain level of technical skill who has been able to use it to make a living on, which in and of it self is nothing bad. But don't try to pretend that it means you give a shit about how YOUR actions will have consequences mother fucker. You try to use your knowledge to bully people into believing that, I don't know what exactly, are you an out right climate change denier? I don't know what end game you are trying to present.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Black Jacques wrote:
Erik13 wrote:
I think CW actually believes that millions of people would die like they're retarded animals without a choice if - for some unfortunate reason - DAPL leaked into the Missouri River... and that a fraction of that number of people downstream wouldn't simply be inconvenienced to use bottled/boiled water for a few weeks until the mess was cleaned up and that they wouldn't be compensated accordingly.

In the mean time, despite his concerns, he will continue to drive to work (??) and type out a long-winded reply on the keyboard afforded to him by the very same industry he despises.

Why don't you show some actual evidence that things are, what 99% safe? You're actually trying to suggest your industry doesn't have an absolutely sickening track record of lies, cover ups, safety violations, corner cutting, accidents, deaths, bribes? yeah I really want to be the person who has to boil water for several weeks and have my backyard totally fucked up for god knows how long, is that your best case scenario? and they will be "compensated accordingly"?? that sounds awfully close to eminent domain to me. I don't know how you'd feel if someone completely fucked up your water for even a day or so. Are you talking about canada or the united states? I don't know if you've noticed but we're so fucking stupid here we completely destroyed the water supply of flint michigan because we didn't even to think to check to see if the pipes we were going to starting running water through were totally corroded or not to save a few bucks a year. Doesn't exactly instill a lot of faith in me.

You said earlier you only support pipe lines done in a "lawful and ethical way and blah blah blah"
like I said earlier, apparently we didn't even bother to do an environmental impact study, the corporations building this thing seem to be in bed with the government, and cops are lying about beating the shit out of people.

I want you to look me in a straight face, and tell me that none of the drill sights you, personally have been involved in had any serious effects to peoples health. I want you to tell me with a straight face, that nothing the company or companies you've worked for has been questionable or illegal at best. I work for a very shitty industry myself, I don't try to pretend like I'm doing something for the good of humanity. Most companies suck. I work to survive, that's it. But when you play as integral roll such as yourself, Then you ARE responsible for your actions. If you want to choose to make me the enemy I'm going to make into the enemy of everyone.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/11/m ... nnot-safe/

Belle Fourche had 10 spills in he last five years. Caused $2.26 in property damaged (wonder how good the "compensation"was). The pipeline and hazardous materials safety administration has issued 6 warning letters to this company due to lack of integrity and safety.

Wank night's cancelled