I think that Richard Spencer

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: I think that Richard Spencer

Post by Wang Mandu »

It's kind of amazing how Meatgrease has become every Reddit neckbearded and unreasonably angry precious little white boy stereotype so quickly.

Don't tell me you think the Earth is flat, too. :lol:
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Wang Mandu wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:25 pm It's kind of amazing how Meatgrease has become every Reddit neckbearded and unreasonably angry precious little white boy stereotype so quickly.

Don't tell me you think the Earth is flat, too. :lol:
:wank: the flat earth bullshit was cooked up by Jews to discredit WN
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

He had a membership to a gym in Old Town Alexandria? So he's a Neo-Nazi hipster?

The bigger question is just how monstrous are Nina's tits now?
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

>
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

The Charlottesville Police Department said in a statement that Saturday’s rally began around 7:40 p.m., included 40 to 50 people and lasted no more than 10 minutes.

Man here I was thinking 200 was pathetic :lol:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/08/us/r ... ville.html
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Mr. Spencer then boarded a bus,
:lol: :lol: :lol:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

riley-o wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 1:45 pm I have also personally admonished Richard.

I think he should pay up his child support too. Nina is stuck for life with his kid now.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

And he's delusional

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

http://flatheadbeacon.com/2016/12/13/me ... s-spencer/
Recently, things have escalated further. Our family has received numerous threats of violence, and addresses thought to belong to us were illegally publicized inviting people with baseball bats to pay us a visit
Indeed, living in Canada — a country that suffers under stifling political correctness — it was the liberating feeling of free speech that was one of the most attractive aspects of the United States for me. Was I wrong to think so?
You were wrong to think people weren't free to respond.

Spencer is retweeting pictures of blacks with their heads split open, and cartoons of him as Trump's running-mate in 2020.

Don Black actually thought he was going to take over a Caribean nation HIMSELF. Without the US government giving him any trouble for it. As if this was the old English times of Pirates of the Carribean or something. It's fairly obvious none of these people care about race, they just wanna make power grabs and are using it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

http://www.ibtimes.com/richard-spencers ... ht-2598835

She mentions an "extended family". I am wondering if some sex cult thing is going on there? Or if it's Spencer's kid also.
However, at a press conference at the Auburn University in April, Spencer claimed he was not separated from his wife and they were still together. In an Instagram post, last month, Kouprianova is seen cradling a pregnant belly. She also confirmed to one curious commenter that she was, in fact, expecting a second child.
In spite of the rumors they were not staying together anymore, Kouprianova still gets trolled on the internet as well as in real life. While she shakes off the online hate gestures with a smile, physical trolling in the real world is harder to escape.

“This ranges from sexual harassment and death threats on social media to attempts to destroy my livelihood — and that of my extended family, far removed from anything political,” she said. “Sometimes this occurs in daily life: My young child and I have been denied service at restaurants on a number of occasions.”
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

http://observer.com/2017/09/interview-n ... d-spencer/
To put it bluntly, do you think that people of other races should be eradicated in order to achieve the perfect society?

No. What a crazy question! I believe in multipolarity and true difference rather than unipolarity and false diversity, in which distinct-looking people espouse identical views within Liberal Postmodernity.

I know you’ve repeatedly said that you call for multipolarity and don’t believe in ethnic cleansing, but I’m confused as to how your husband can create the “ethno-state that would be a gathering of the juggalos point for all Europeans,” that he always talks about without eradicating other races. What is it that he’s trying to change?

You would have to ask Richard Spencer himself to clarify this position.
Reading some of these articles, I ask myself, if Spencer couldn't convince the person he spent every day with, why should other people believe him?
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

http://observer.com/2017/09/interview-n ... d-spencer/
Obviously, promotion of violence is unacceptable.
If only these people had the old pic of her with the red salad bowls over her tits from Edmonton on the Relapse board, It would cease the need for these articles completely.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

I just noticed on Nina's Facebook that there's not 1 single family picture, or a picture of Richard Spencer on there. Who does that?

https://www.facebook.com/shigotonina/ph ... 1507680117
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

The real question is, Kaka, how are you going to use the fact that you once posted on the same messageboard as Richard Spencer's ex to finally get rich and famous?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

spacehamster wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:21 pm The real question is, Kaka, how are you going to use the fact that you once posted on the same messageboard as Richard Spencer's ex to finally get rich and famous?
As the former webmaster of Lapland Metal and the former hosting provider of Reeelapse.com "back in the day"....

Nina would ask me stuff along with her then boyfriend in Toronto Manjack. She had just moved there from the west of Canada. She insisted that people were stalking her online and would ask me to look at server logs to see who it was. I never did ( it was unethical ). She also asked me to provide her with a scan of Children of Bodom once for a logo art thing she was making, so I did that.

I remember back in the day when she went to the Lapland forum re-union and met King Fowley and he made a post saying her Russian accent was fake and that he didn't like her.

She was a real sucker for trumped up online trolling and fantasy online soap-opera-like scenarios with people going after her. I don't think that much has changed actually. This whole Richard Spencer thing looks conjured up by a few writers at "B" blogs and online publications, and he has few followers, probably from StormFront, that show up to his rallies.

The whole thing smells of the fictitious Internet drama in times of old for Nina.

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

chrisinLA wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:08 pmShe insisted that people were stalking her online
Yeah, I really have no idea what could possibly make her think that.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

spacehamster wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:13 pm
chrisinLA wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:08 pmShe insisted that people were stalking her online
If you really thought people were stalking you online, would you sit there and pose with a gun at target practice in a foreign country and publish it online publicly?
This is for you Trolls, seeeeee!!!!
That's like going to one of those Las Vegas gun ranges and posting the pics online saying you're a gun expert.

It's clearly not going to solve the problem, or probably even scare anyone. All these acts and events from both Richard and Nina seem aimed at boosting their own public profile rather than anything else. They live out in hicksville Montana where nothing happens so they have to go out and create these situations so it seems. Same as when she was out in the West of Canada.
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

spacehamster wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:21 pm The real question is, Kaka, how are you going to use the fact that you once posted on the same messageboard as Richard Spencer's ex to finally get rich and famous?
He's going to invest a lot of time and money creating smellavison which will really just be a recycling of scratch n sniff stickers and then apply it to the remake of the two girls one cup video.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

riley i can't find your tweet to heart it. please advice
Image Certified Poster
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:57 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:awesome:

also chris you never ever ever hosted reeelapse ever. lets be clear. never.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Geeheeb,

I sold you shared hosting on a Cobalt server in Canada to host the original reeelapse phpBB.

What do you mean?
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"also chris you never ever ever hosted reeelapse ever. lets be clear. never."

What are you talking about?

Are you saying you didn't run the original reeelapse BB on a hosted account on my cobalt server in Canada?