I think that Richard Spencer

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61989
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:11 am

chrisinLA wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:36 pm
Being racist is dumb. Interracial love is the best. It's exotic and stuff. These people like Nina and her Nazi husband are just people who want be be proud of being dumb and ignorant.
dude it's pretty transparent that racist stereotypes motivate your interest in asian women
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
chrisinLA
My Penis is Broken?
Posts: 664
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:30 am

Necrometer wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:11 am
chrisinLA wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:36 pm
Being racist is dumb. Interracial love is the best. It's exotic and stuff. These people like Nina and her Nazi husband are just people who want be be proud of being dumb and ignorant.
dude it's pretty transparent that racist stereotypes motivate your interest in asian women
Actually, this is the reason. The 2nd reason is the deep, extended family culture.

chrisinLA
My Penis is Broken?
Posts: 664
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:34 am

A person like Nina, with a large psychological hole inside that can only be filled by reading about herself online in ANY capacity would be a horrible choice to extend a family with a permanent girlfriend(2nd common law wife).

She would only stay long enough to tell people a horrible story or 2 then leave. She wouldn't be the life long family member and care taker that would properly fill the role.
She's seeking the wrong kind of attention for that role.
chrisinLA
My Penis is Broken?
Posts: 664
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:36 am

Plus she has a fat ass. A guy with an average dick would find himself fucking her ass cheeks doing doggy style.
User avatar
Jerrod
git help.
Posts: 1377
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:20 am
Location: Metro Detroit, MI
Contact:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:40 am

riley-o wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:48 pm
Hold up hold up hold up.

Kaka has kids and a wife ??

Or is that one of those future plans like “won’t be fat much longer” ?
He keeps side-stepping the question, so I'm going with the latter.
User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38696
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am

Yeah still not clear on whether or not Kaka has a wife.

If he doesn’t, the fact that he keeps referring to his specifically Asian wife is pretty fucking creepy (par for the Kaka course) and racist in its own right, when he doesn’t have an Asian wife at all, let alone an Asian one, let alone letting you throw up in it (nice try)
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17835
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:29 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:00 am
Also ChrisInLA, all day today I walked around my house thinking about song lyrics and changing them so that they're all about your Asian mail order bride soldering her vagina closed
Image
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2935
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:33 pm

riley-o wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am
Yeah still not clear on whether or not Kaka has a wife.

If he doesn’t, the fact that he keeps referring to his specifically Asian wife is pretty fucking creepy (par for the Kaka course) and racist in its own right, when he doesn’t have an Asian wife at all, let alone an Asian one, let alone letting you throw up in it (nice try)
Aren't you married to a hapa? This sounds hypocritical...
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:47 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:33 pm
riley-o wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am
Yeah still not clear on whether or not Kaka has a wife.

If he doesn’t, the fact that he keeps referring to his specifically Asian wife is pretty fucking creepy (par for the Kaka course) and racist in its own right, when he doesn’t have an Asian wife at all, let alone an Asian one, let alone letting you throw up in it (nice try)
Aren't you married to a hapa? This sounds hypocritical...
Is this the start of a line of questioning that ends with you asking about Riley's penis again?

Don't take the bait, Riley!
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:56 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:33 pm
riley-o wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am
Yeah still not clear on whether or not Kaka has a wife.

If he doesn’t, the fact that he keeps referring to his specifically Asian wife is pretty fucking creepy (par for the Kaka course) and racist in its own right, when he doesn’t have an Asian wife at all, let alone an Asian one, let alone letting you throw up in it (nice try)
Aren't you married to a hapa? This sounds hypocritical...
Welcome back meatlease. What’s your opinion of the right wing YouTube hapa sensation “roaming millennial”. I think she’s pretty cute.
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:59 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:56 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:33 pm
riley-o wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am
Yeah still not clear on whether or not Kaka has a wife.

If he doesn’t, the fact that he keeps referring to his specifically Asian wife is pretty fucking creepy (par for the Kaka course) and racist in its own right, when he doesn’t have an Asian wife at all, let alone an Asian one, let alone letting you throw up in it (nice try)
Aren't you married to a hapa? This sounds hypocritical...
Welcome back meatlease. What’s your opinion of the right wing YouTube hapa sensation “roaming millennial”. I think she’s pretty cute.
If she's cute she's automatically to be filed under "women who won't give meatgrease the time of day."

If she wasn't cute, on the other hand.....she'd probably go in the same file, if we're being honest.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2532
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:21 pm

kaka at your funeral I'm going to pay 12 beautiful girls from the mountain to put flowers in their hair and dance in a circle holding hands while the theme song from 'Conan the Barbarian' plays from a helicopter overhead
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2935
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:52 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:56 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:33 pm
riley-o wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am
Yeah still not clear on whether or not Kaka has a wife.

If he doesn’t, the fact that he keeps referring to his specifically Asian wife is pretty fucking creepy (par for the Kaka course) and racist in its own right, when he doesn’t have an Asian wife at all, let alone an Asian one, let alone letting you throw up in it (nice try)
Aren't you married to a hapa? This sounds hypocritical...
Welcome back meatlease. What’s your opinion of the right wing YouTube hapa sensation “roaming millennial”. I think she’s pretty cute.
I don't follow that crap so I don't know who that it is but I'm against it on principle
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:59 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:52 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:56 pm
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:33 pm
riley-o wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am
Yeah still not clear on whether or not Kaka has a wife.

If he doesn’t, the fact that he keeps referring to his specifically Asian wife is pretty fucking creepy (par for the Kaka course) and racist in its own right, when he doesn’t have an Asian wife at all, let alone an Asian one, let alone letting you throw up in it (nice try)
Aren't you married to a hapa? This sounds hypocritical...
Welcome back meatlease. What’s your opinion of the right wing YouTube hapa sensation “roaming millennial”. I think she’s pretty cute.
I don't follow that crap so I don't know who that it is but I'm against it on principle
Against what on principle, being a happa? A genetic trait that a person has absolutely no control over? Or do you mean interracial breading in general? Do you perhaps have a diagram of what subset of homosapien sapiens are allowed to reproduce? I imagine it wouldn’t resemble the monster family tree from Vincent Price’s “The Monster Club”
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2532
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Image
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2935
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:35 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Against what on principle, being a happa? A genetic trait that a person has absolutely no control over? Or do you mean interracial breading in general? Do you perhaps have a diagram of what subset of homosapien sapiens are allowed to reproduce? I imagine it wouldn’t resemble the monster family tree from Vincent Price’s “The Monster Club”
Both.

I take an Aristotelian view of natural kinds so muddying up the distinct human races is an affront to the natural order of things and the true diversity of the world, not the social Marxist diversicrap definition

But hapas in particular are a dangerous mix. They have high rates of psychosis, depression, and other mental illnesses. Elliott Rodgers was a hapa, and there have been many others like that actually. As if that wasn't bad enough a lot of them are mixed with Jews like Mark Zuckerberg and are emerging in places like SF as a distinct ethnic caste of white hating Technocrat overlords. They all have that complex where they wish they were white so they become super anti-white as a way to lash out.

I don't think Asians are good looking in any way and seeing so many old divorced white Boomers marry gold digging tiger women who will take them for all their worth, based on false stereotypes that Asian females are "more submissive" or "more feminine" (people like Kaka actually), instead of leaving an inheritance for their kids...it's all just fucking depressing man. It's disgusting. This whole situation is a powder keg ready to blow.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2532
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:41 pm

I take an Aristotelian view of your mom wishing 200 baby cobras crawled out of her cunt instead of you
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:35 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Against what on principle, being a happa? A genetic trait that a person has absolutely no control over? Or do you mean interracial breading in general? Do you perhaps have a diagram of what subset of homosapien sapiens are allowed to reproduce? I imagine it wouldn’t resemble the monster family tree from Vincent Price’s “The Monster Club”
Both.

I take an Aristotelian view of natural kinds so muddying up the distinct human races is an affront to the natural order of things and the true diversity of the world, not the social Marxist diversicrap definition

But hapas in particular are a dangerous mix. They have high rates of psychosis, depression, and other mental illnesses. Elliott Rodgers was a hapa, and there have been many others like that actually. As if that wasn't bad enough a lot of them are mixed with Jews like Mark Zuckerberg and are emerging in places like SF as a distinct ethnic caste of white hating Technocrat overlords. They all have that complex where they wish they were white so they become super anti-white as a way to lash out.

I don't think Asians are good looking in any way and seeing so many old divorced white Boomers marry gold digging tiger women who will take them for all their worth, based on false stereotypes that Asian females are "more submissive" or "more feminine" (people like Kaka actually), instead of leaving an inheritance for their kids...it's all just fucking depressing man. It's disgusting. This whole situation is a powder keg ready to blow.
What is your opinion of American (USA) colleges being primarily filled with Asians today? I predict a decline of dumber and poorer white America. As the future middle and upper management of the United States will be filled with more and more Asian faces the how honkys will start to increasingly feel what it is to be a nigger and/or a spic. While at the same time whites are about 77% of the population. The peckerwoods aren’t going to take too kindly to dropping down a notch on the totem pole and considering how heavily armed the average redneck yokel is, the United States is going to be a very ugly place in the next 20 years.

But what I really want to know is, have you ever kicked a sideways cunt? You can tell me, I’m a fellow blue eyed devil.
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2532
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:44 pm

YOU'RE TRADING A REAL HUMAN LIFE FOR THE WHITE TEXT ON MEMES
GO OUTSIDE
ITS NOT TOO LATE
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:45 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:35 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Against what on principle, being a happa? A genetic trait that a person has absolutely no control over? Or do you mean interracial breading in general? Do you perhaps have a diagram of what subset of homosapien sapiens are allowed to reproduce? I imagine it wouldn’t resemble the monster family tree from Vincent Price’s “The Monster Club”
Both.

I take an Aristotelian view of natural kinds so muddying up the distinct human races is an affront to the natural order of things and the true diversity of the world, not the social Marxist diversicrap definition

But hapas in particular are a dangerous mix. They have high rates of psychosis, depression, and other mental illnesses. Elliott Rodgers was a hapa, and there have been many others like that actually. As if that wasn't bad enough a lot of them are mixed with Jews like Mark Zuckerberg and are emerging in places like SF as a distinct ethnic caste of white hating Technocrat overlords. They all have that complex where they wish they were white so they become super anti-white as a way to lash out.

I don't think Asians are good looking in any way and seeing so many old divorced white Boomers marry gold digging tiger women who will take them for all their worth, based on false stereotypes that Asian females are "more submissive" or "more feminine" (people like Kaka actually), instead of leaving an inheritance for their kids...it's all just fucking depressing man. It's disgusting. This whole situation is a powder keg ready to blow.

Bahahaha.
There's a lot of gold in these here hills.

Let's start with a 4Chan-worthy nerd going on about the "natural order."

Hey squirt, if we lived in a state of nature, you'd be shining all of our shoes instead of running your cocksucker.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:49 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:44 pm
YOU'RE TRADING A REAL HUMAN LIFE FOR THE WHITE TEXT ON MEMES
GO OUTSIDE
ITS NOT TOO LATE
Are you talking to me, kaka, meatfleas or all three. As if your life amounts to anything more than memes with some old synthesizer or midi files playing in the background. Anyways, I’m sure even someone as out of shape as me could kick the shit out of you. I’d make you suck my sub average dick and lick my bitch tits.
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2532
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:53 pm

Did you say that in a scary wrestler voice in your head
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2532
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:53 pm

NO YOU ARE
SUCK MY PEEPEE
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2532
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:53 pm

And yeah I was talking to the other guy
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2532
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:54 pm

PUT MY PEEPEE IN YOUR MOUTH
BECAUSE I TOLD YOU SO

MIDI BITCH
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
Post Reply