I think that Richard Spencer

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:55 pm

Sub post:

If we are on the subject of “submissive Asian women”

The most loud mouthed and aggressive women I’ve ever met have been Filipinos.

Actually Bosnian women are probably even more agro.
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:56 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:53 pm
Did you say that in a scary wrestler voice in your head
I said it in a peewee Herman voice
Last edited by cxwx on Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
MeatGrease
Ponda Baba
Posts: 2935
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:56 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm

What is your opinion of American (USA) colleges being primarily filled with Asians today? I predict a decline of dumber and poorer white America. As the future middle and upper management of the United States will be filled with more and more Asian faces the how honkys will start to increasingly feel what it is to be a nigger and/or a spic. While at the same time whites are about 77% of the population. The peckerwoods aren’t going to take too kindly to dropping down a notch on the totem pole and considering how heavily armed the average redneck yokel is, the United States is going to be a very ugly place in the next 20 years.

But what I really want to know is, have you ever kicked a sideways cunt? You can tell me, I’m a fellow blue eyed devil.
I dont know man. It's a good question. These days I'm not too optimistic about the future. Trump turned out to be a dud but it was a fun project getting him into the white house anyway. I think America will just sink into the sea some day. This is an evil and cursed ancient land.

I think it's pretty much over for white people in general. Perhaps places like Estonia will live on but there's no guarantee of anything anymore.
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:57 pm

Meatsperm:

“But Wut about black wimmins!? They are ALWAYS being rude!!11!2!1!1 Kurt is technical!!”
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:00 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:56 pm
This is an evil and cursed ancient land.

Would you let a red woman piss down your throat while she stuffs a peace pipe up your turd cutter?
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:03 pm

Meat grease

Post pictures or your human girlfriend
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:17 pm

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:03 pm
Meat grease

Post pictures or your human girlfriend
Cause of death: laughter.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Glub wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:17 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:03 pm
Meat grease

Post pictures or your human girlfriend
Cause of death: laughter.
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:00 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:56 pm
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm

What is your opinion of American (USA) colleges being primarily filled with Asians today? I predict a decline of dumber and poorer white America. As the future middle and upper management of the United States will be filled with more and more Asian faces the how honkys will start to increasingly feel what it is to be a nigger and/or a spic. While at the same time whites are about 77% of the population. The peckerwoods aren’t going to take too kindly to dropping down a notch on the totem pole and considering how heavily armed the average redneck yokel is, the United States is going to be a very ugly place in the next 20 years.

But what I really want to know is, have you ever kicked a sideways cunt? You can tell me, I’m a fellow blue eyed devil.
I dont know man. It's a good question. These days I'm not too optimistic about the future. Trump turned out to be a dud but it was a fun project getting him into the white house anyway. I think America will just sink into the sea some day. This is an evil and cursed ancient land.

I think it's pretty much over for white people in general. Perhaps places like Estonia will live on but there's no guarantee of anything anymore.
Of note: it's not over for white people, it's over for subpar white people.

Talented, educated, personable white people such as myself and many others here will do just fine, fuck you very much.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:54 pm

Hey Jame, it just occurred to me, aren’t you a fucking nicotine addict? You are probably more “unhealthy” than I am. Not that it matters. Just remember, when the storm troopers of the new millennial are stuffing you into an oven, I was a political faggot.


Image
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2532
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:04 pm

I SAID I WAS SORRY AND DEHYDRATED
JUST POST WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2532
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:04 pm

Vaping dehydrates you.
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:04 pm
I SAID I WAS SORRY AND DEHYDRATED
JUST POST WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU
Change your avatar to the picture of you with “GFC” painted on your chest and the shaved head with you looking like some eurotrash piece of shit like Right Said Fred or what ever. I think that would make us about even.
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18345
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:49 pm

MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:35 pm
I take an Aristotelian view


Image
distinct human races
Image
true diversity of the world
Image
social Marxist


Image
white hating Technocrat overlords
Image
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:13 pm

Aristotle?

I don’t known shit about Greek philosophy.

There was a collection of Sophocles plays at the free book case at work.

Odyssey was a real asshole to Ajax.
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17835
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:11 am

cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm
You can tell me, I’m a fellow blue eyed devil.
I thought you were part Indian or Mexican or something, which is why Meaty liked picking on you. Maybe I was getting you mixed up with Umesh.
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15105
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:24 am

Image
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing
Posts: 38696
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:33 am

I don’t even know what a hapa is and I’m not going to sully google’s engines with finding out
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17835
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:52 am

Pretty brave move, how are you expecting to stand in an equal fight with him if you don't know the terminology?
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18345
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:03 am

It's Travis Browne's nickname. That's all I've got.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:21 am

hipster holocaust wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:11 am
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm
You can tell me, I’m a fellow blue eyed devil.
I thought you were part Indian or Mexican or something, which is why Meaty liked picking on you. Maybe I was getting you mixed up with Umesh.
both of them are delusional losers, so your confusion is understandable
Glub
Cause Of Death
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:32 am

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:21 am
hipster holocaust wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:11 am
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm
You can tell me, I’m a fellow blue eyed devil.
I thought you were part Indian or Mexican or something, which is why Meaty liked picking on you. Maybe I was getting you mixed up with Umesh.
both of them are delusional losers, so your confusion is understandable
In stark contrast to meatgrease: a 26 (?) year old who, despite having no meaningful formal education past high school and a resume which lists nothing that isn't mindless manual labor or entry-level retail/customer service, thinks he's going to enlighten scientists and attorneys and surgeons on his exalted/any day now status as a Warrior-priest.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
OH LAWD!
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:15 pm

hipster holocaust wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:11 am
cxwx wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm
You can tell me, I’m a fellow blue eyed devil.
I thought you were part Indian or Mexican or something, which is why Meaty liked picking on you. Maybe I was getting you mixed up with Umesh.
There is Mexican and Native American blood in my veins but so little I don’t look like anything but a pasty potato eating mick. I remember meatpeace saying he was part native.
she was a better liar than a singer
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
meatgrease wrote:compassionate fascism
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17835
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:24 pm

Oh yeah, me too :lol: :lol: :lol:
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61989
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:34 pm

wait so CW is not the fat asian kid in the misfits shirt? illusions painfully stripped away...
chrisinLA wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:30 am
Necrometer wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:11 am
chrisinLA wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:36 pm
Being racist is dumb. Interracial love is the best. It's exotic and stuff. These people like Nina and her Nazi husband are just people who want be be proud of being dumb and ignorant.
dude it's pretty transparent that racist stereotypes motivate your interest in asian women
Actually, this is the reason. The 2nd reason is the deep, extended family culture.
so asians are genetically more adorable via them appearing infantile, and you're into the idea of in-laws that will put up with whatever you bring to the table

you're helping make my point, I think? as usual :lol:
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Post Reply