Took a bunch of Ambien AMA but hurry

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Took a bunch of Ambien AMA but hurry

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

How fast can the board be now

I'm whacked

Also vaping naked

People on FB are messaging me but I'm too scared to reply a lot because I might say something weird

Edit just to be clear the "hurry" is because I'll just fall asleep pleasantly soon, not some cryptic suicide thing, nobody call my mom, things are going great for me
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Re: Took a bunch of Ambien AMA but hurry

I rarely take ambien, or any other drug these days, but when I do it's usually in a very irrespective way and I always wind up face down in the pillow "looking for the cookie people"

Last time I was playing a text based adventure game about a haunted house some amateur guy made in 1991 or something

It worked out great but I was up until 3am
Eight Bit Alien

Irresponsible
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

What's your favorite Pokemon? Pls explain why
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien

ghost boner wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:21 pm What's your favorite Pokemon? Pls explain why
Right now probably Mimikyu because mine is so powerful that he can beat any Pokemon even giant demons

I also really like Oddish because my girlfriend loves him so much that anytime she thinks of Oddish she yells "CUTIE BOY!!!" and breaks down giggling in a way that's separated from consensus reality, and I know that I will always love that pert of her no matter what else could happen in life.

Litwick is fucking awesome too, I think if there was a Candlemass song about a cute little guy it would have a lot to do with Litwick

Eight Bit Alien

I just realized,Ed I'm probably getting a lantern from that chewing tobacco website you posted on FB, if it ever comes I'll name it Vernon Litwick

Unless you want it to have a differentl name

Iil carve the name in with a Dremel or write in in paint pen
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

I thought you hated Chinese things?
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Eight Bit Alien

That is a on again off again wishy washy sort of cultural hatred. It's like how old people hate all niggers but then love certain POC celebrities or real life friends/aquantainces.

I love some things from Japan, just not anything that makes me feel gross inside because of all the cultural shame.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

How does it feel like when you wake up in the morning?
Image Certified Poster
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:43 pm
ghost boner wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:21 pm What's your favorite Pokemon? Pls explain why
Right now probably Mimikyu because mine is so powerful that he can beat any Pokemon even giant demons

I also really like Oddish because my girlfriend loves him so much that anytime she thinks of Oddish she yells "CUTIE BOY!!!" and breaks down giggling in a way that's separated from consensus reality, and I know that I will always love that pert of her no matter what else could happen in life.

Litwick is fucking awesome too, I think if there was a Candlemass song about a cute little guy it would have a lot to do with Litwick

The fuck you aren't a fucking corny ass weeaboo, faggot. Read up on palmistry.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Get a life. Learn about your future by having your palms studied.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

back to /pol/
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Am I in time?
No Cunting Elves
Eight Bit Alien

Back in baby's arms again

This is hard

:tup2:

I miss my plant Precious Peter so much :(

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

a bunch of ambien?

god help this thread if this anime fag took a real drug

edit: i actually like your posts james, even if meatgrease calls me a pussy for saying so
Last edited by Chad on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Chad wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:18 am a bunch of ambien?

god help this thread if this anime fag took a real drug
:tup2:

I'd also like to add that James is an unfunny try hard pussy
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

I'm thinking of a script for a thriller that is a bit of Chriton meets Clancy but with the panache of Birth Of A Nation where refugees from a third world country are prevented from raping attractive young neo con YouTube personalities by the white nationalist version of the guardian angels but in the process are infected with a new strain of NDM-1 that only seems to infect people in meatgreasian pier groups. Jewish doctor Dustin Hoffman is retired after saving humanity from the super Ebola strain but comes out of retirement to fight this even more urgent threat and has to set his personal prejudices aside and see that /pol/ are people too. It's the most riveting heart warming writing his side of The Camp Of The Saints and The Turner Diaries.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.