deathmetal.org ''sadistic metal reviews''

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

deathmetal.org ''sadistic metal reviews''

Post by Chad »

I hadn't checked these in 3+ years...but they're still funny...and still updated

I know the site is mouthpiece for various wannabe controversy figures...but I usually agree with them. except I like MGLA

http://www.deathmetal.org/tag/sadistic-metal-reviews//

''Shokran – Exodus (2016)
Christian djent metalcore for megachurch attendees. This is what the youth pastor will play for the kid in the Metallica – Load shirt before raping him.''

''Tengger Calvary – Mountain Side (2016)
Mountain Side is a lame hybrid of Mongolian folk music, the soundtrack to Bugs Bunny Nips the Nips, metalcore breakdowns, butt rock riffs, and galloping riffs so lame, that not even nu-Absu and Arch Enemy have bothered using them yet. Nobody is left undesecrated. Genghis Khan would light these guys on fire to prevent the spread of HIV in Mongolia.''
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Re: deathmetal.org ''sadistic metal reviews''

Post by pooptastik »

love the site. no one is safe.

example:
"The Mask of Yosuke Konishi"
http://www.deathmetal.org/interview/the ... com=594085

"Konishi revealed himself to be a poseur who releases music based solely on it superficial aesthetics rather than musical content. Black metal was already long dead as a musical movement by the time he founded his funderground label but Nuclear War Now! enabled a flood of scenester hardcore bands to play dress up in leather jackets, slim sport sunglasses, and shaved heads. Hardly any of the newer bands Konishi signed were even able to imitate the best of the past. Rather they played hardcore punk with intentionally atrocious production in the hope that idiots would not be able to tell the the difference from Blasphemy, Sarcofago, and early Beherit. This makes the typical Nuclear War Now! Productions band no different from screamo/whine rock bands like Agalloch, Deafheaven, and Wolves in the Throne Room. The money man at the top is no different; Konishi just another hipster out only to make a quick buck too by projecting his superficial aesthetics atop the core of “black metal” when almost everyone real was gone. Yes, he signed a few listenable bands due to nostalgia but something that merely “sounds like” a past good band is not really a good band."

SHOTS FIRED, NIGGA!!!!
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Is Vijay still writing? Last I checked it seemed like other people had stepped in to create most of the ANUSPHERE content.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

pooptastik wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:13 pm love the site. no one is safe.

example:
"The Mask of Yosuke Konishi"
http://www.deathmetal.org/interview/the ... com=594085

"Konishi revealed himself to be a poseur who releases music based solely on it superficial aesthetics rather than musical content. Black metal was already long dead as a musical movement by the time he founded his funderground label but Nuclear War Now! enabled a flood of scenester hardcore bands to play dress up in leather jackets, slim sport sunglasses, and shaved heads. Hardly any of the newer bands Konishi signed were even able to imitate the best of the past. Rather they played hardcore punk with intentionally atrocious production in the hope that idiots would not be able to tell the the difference from Blasphemy, Sarcofago, and early Beherit. This makes the typical Nuclear War Now! Productions band no different from screamo/whine rock bands like Agalloch, Deafheaven, and Wolves in the Throne Room. The money man at the top is no different; Konishi just another hipster out only to make a quick buck too by projecting his superficial aesthetics atop the core of “black metal” when almost everyone real was gone. Yes, he signed a few listenable bands due to nostalgia but something that merely “sounds like” a past good band is not really a good band."

SHOTS FIRED, NIGGA!!!!
YK replied to this on the forum. :P