"Polish metal band Decapitated accused of gang-raping Spokane woman after concert"

Music posts are a bannable offense.
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Re: "Polish metal band Decapitated accused of gang-raping Spokane woman after concert"

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

There's the life and there's the consumer event.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: "Polish metal band Decapitated accused of gang-raping Spokane woman after concert"

Post by hipster holocaust »

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Last year, he got a visit from the bomb squad after rigging his car with fake explosives because he thought it would make carjackers less likely to steal it.

Sensational.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Nice to see Spin going to TMZ for the hard hitting facts.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

The first time I ever heard about death metal was a tiny article in Spin magazine making fun of Decapitated.

I remember sauron or vogg being quoted as saying "LET THEM CALL US THE HANSON OF DEATH METAL! IT IS ONLY THEIR JEALOUSY WHICH INSPIRES THIS!"

Then the rest of the article made sausage jokes I think.

Who's laughing now KIKES
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Who did her last? The drummer...?