I was wrong

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

I was wrong

Post by Chad »

Donald Trump is not a chaotic fix for any problem. He is an abject disaster... Lacking any principle, celebrating this monster was the clearest mistake I've made.

Against better judgement, I wrote statements in support of this fuckface. I saw an entrenched, systematic corruption... And I took the wrong course.

The stupidest thing I've ever done is to give a born liar the benefit of the doubt. I'm ashamed of having said anything supporting him. This country might survive something... But anyone who still supports him is a fucking nightmare, and for whatever reason, they see him standing up to a non-existent enemy... As he shits on everything they wanted to know.

He is anti-Semitism without the Jews... Rebellion without the folk Heroes... Ownership without integrity. Above all, he is a liar and an embarrassment. I'm sorry for saying anything in support of him
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: I was wrong

Post by hipster holocaust »

Very bigly of you Chad :tup:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Chad wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:31 am Donald Trump is not a chaotic fix for any problem. He is an abject disaster... Lacking any principle, celebrating this monster was the clearest mistake I've made.

Against better judgement, I wrote statements in support of this fuckface. I saw an entrenched, systematic corruption... And I took the wrong course.

The stupidest thing I've ever done is to give a born liar the benefit of the doubt. I'm ashamed of having said anything supporting him. This country might survive something... But anyone who still supports him is a fucking nightmare, and for whatever reason, they see him standing up to a non-existent enemy... As he shits on everything they wanted to know.

He is anti-Semitism without the Jews... Rebellion without the folk Heroes... Ownership without integrity. Above all, he is a liar and an embarrassment. I'm sorry for saying anything in support of him
I can't help wondering with people who decide this late in the game to be anti-Trump, how is it that everything leading up to now was not enough to convince you he's all these bad things that you've now decided he is ? Like, how is there a turning point now, after everything before now ?
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Donald Trump is not a chaotic fix for any problem.
I dunno, I still feel like having a disaster of a republican president is better than having a sly republican president. I think the healthcare shitshow gets more attention via trump, and that shines a light on the unabashed evil of these fuckers in congress, which MIGHT help swing things in a better direction, slowly but surely. I never thought people were dumb enough to vote trump in, so maybe they're dumb enough to keep their shitty representatives. let's see after the 2018 midterms...
hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:21 amVery bigly of you Chad :tup:
:lol: well put - seconded!
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

we.. all make mistakes?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

So you made a big mistake. I'll try to see it once your way.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

waaaait a second

wait one damn second here

is this because the new travel ban includes Chad?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:lol:
Renegade Rabbi
Keep it thick...

Post by Renegade Rabbi »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:45 pmI dunno, I still feel like having a disaster of a republican president is better than having a sly republican president. I think the healthcare shitshow gets more attention via trump, and that shines a light on the unabashed evil of these fuckers in congress, which MIGHT help swing things in a better direction, slowly but surely. I never thought people were dumb enough to vote trump in, so maybe they're dumb enough to keep their shitty representatives. let's see after the 2018 midterms...
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/post-elect ... y-reports/

Listen to the Trump supporters that say at the start that they love every new day of this nonsense and try to maintain hope that you're dealing with rational people. This focus group is post-Charlottesville so obviously every healthcare failure except Cassidy-Graham was within that timeframe and the landwhale on camera thinks things are copacetic.

Not to pile on in your road-to-Damascus moment but what Riley said.
RHT wrote:You piss and moan about jews but make a thread about losing a crumby ten bucks to CoinStar? Fuckin' kike
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

I think the most disturbing thing in this whole debacle is the utter ineffectiveness of the Democratic Party.

With such a gargantuan open goal - there is no clear leader, no coherrant policy alternatives being offered - it’s like the chaos is being met with hysterics that have no solid rudder, no articulate alternative other than Bernie on healthcare - which is probably too far the other way and him too old to think he can stick around if he became the alternate.

There is such a gigantic hole to fill in divided Trump America that it makes no sense to me as to why there isn’t a unified voice to give moderate conservatives a common sense alternative.

Does one exist? Is it the news magnet Trump machine hiding a movement or a couple of strong Dems that are hiding in that shadow?

Because the thought of Hilary coming back is almost as disastrous.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

stopped reading at the most disturbing thing being the democratic party tbh
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Short version: the opposition seems as chaotic as the president.

Where’s the rational alternative to this madness?
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Riveting stuff here.
No Cunting Elves
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

This guy's going on vacation for a few weeks and boy do my balls need a few weeks' vacation too, don't get me started, putting up with this shit here, but Frank, fuck Frank, fuckin fuckin Frank Frankenstein, bustin my balls, every hour, I'd like to drop a fucking bag of concrete on that fuckin shit plug, shit!, I do need a vacation.
Anyways, this guy's going on a vacation and asks his brother to look after his cat. Guy loves his cat. Lays it all out all obvious how to take care of the thing. You know, the food, the water, shit box, in-case-of-emergency numbers. And his brohter's all cool and sure and whatever you need.
Well, the weeks pass, guy's vacation ends, stories there!, you and I could use some stories like that right now.
Brother meets our guy at the airport. "How's my cat?" That's the first fucking thing our guy asks. "Your cat's dead." That's the frist thing his brother says. Our guy goes hysterical, hys-ter-i-cal!!, for a long time too. So much for all the good that vacation did, finally calms down, tells his brother, "You can't say it like that. You can't just go, 'Your cat's dead', you have to start slow, like, 'Your cat was up on the roof, he was playing, he slipped, landed in the rain gutter, held on, slipped again, landed on the sidewalk, I rushed him to the vet, tried and tried, medicines, operations, but I'm sorry, I am so fucking sorry bro... your cat died.'" "Okay, okay," the brother agrees. "I get it. I'm sorry. I am so fucking sorry." "Okay," our guy says. "How's Mom?" "Mom was up on the roof..."
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I was WRONG, not dumb

hold your cunty horses

I figured he'd monkeywrench the diabolical proceedings

he's rather ACCELERATED them...

FOR THE RECORD: THERE IS NO FIX FOR AMERICA. THERE ARE NO ROOTS IN WHAT IS NEWLY AND POORLY PLANTED.
Last edited by Chad on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Warmest condolences, Chad.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Much like the dutkos surrendering to the light of christ, I want Chad to convert to Judaism.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Hella Evil & Shit

I learned the first riff of Ooga Booga Cab Company by ear. I hope you're happy Chad.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Hella Evil & Shit

I dreamed that I woke up and it was day but only for me; that it was light for me and dark for Paul and Ginger and they were still sleeping. I got up and walked through their house looking at everything; the fruit in the bowls, the colored curtains, the paintings and tiny giraffe toys on the windowsills. I went out into the yard and looked at Paul's garden; in the plants and flowers I saw a trap door; I knew that it was a door to hell. I was scared, but then I realized my grandfather was there, in the backyard. Don't be afraid, he said The devil isn't paying attention--now is your chance. I'll guard the door

"Grandfather" I said "why are you telling me to go to hell?" Because someone you love is there and she is in danger of being lost.

"who is it?"

I can't tell you.

"Is she evil?"

No. But she is close to evil. You can help her because you call to the good in her. You have to hurry. She is getting more lost every second.

And so I did. I opened the door and went down the stairs. It was a long stair, and there were a lot of floors with weird things happening on them. But that is all I remember.