Post by FVBTVS »

Ray wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:14 pm It's not dogshit
8) it kiiiinda is
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Re: fuck electric wizard

Post by doomeddisciple »

It’s comparatively dogshit, but still less worse than a lot of the bands that just try to emulate them.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

doomeddisciple wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:29 am but nothing will compare to the first time I heard Return Trip
:pizza:
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
p4vl
Cause Of Death

Post by p4vl »

I can't wait for this doom/blatant Sabbath ripoff thing to be over. Nowadays guitar tone is better because of doom nerds buying more amp than they need but fuck I miss great fast bands.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

Ray wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:14 pm It's not dogshit, just uninspired. Why waste time with "almost good" music? I often forget about it after a few attempts. If anything, I admire how they chose to go for a more "clean" production but it just makes me want to listen to the very first album.
similar reaction to the production but it just ends up kinda empty sounding. not enough riffs, way too many samey vocals. the second track is catchy as hell though. not the most EW-like song on the album, but it's the one that I keep getting stuck in my head.