jewish sexual fucks

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Re: jewish sexual fucks

Post by Spooky Apparition »

jesus, middle-aged women REALLY love Lauer. There was more mourning at work today than with any of these other scandals.

Missed most of the action in this thread, but I'm still tentatively pro-Franken..... I read his newest book a few months ago and the tactics the Republicans used to discredit him during his Senate campaign were fucking disgusting. Considering Franken is the guy whose questions led to Sessions recusing himself and set off the chain of events that led to Mueller, I refuse to believe this isn't a coordinated hit job.

Even if there is some validity to some of the accusations, I think the degree of offense represents a dividing line between unforgivably perverted and just stupid or oblivious. He's the one person so far who I'll continue to defend even though it makes me an evil misogynist apologist who doesn't care about women and who may as well be a Republican (or so some friends tell me).
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

nah dude the Franken stuff is on the sketchier end of the accusation spectrum - nothing wrong with noting that
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:11 pm fuck!

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/matt-l ... 202625959/
he had a button under his desk that allowed him to lock his door from the inside without getting up
:theylive:
That sounds like something out of R Kelly's sex dungeon.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Necrometer wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:56 pm nah dude the Franken stuff is on the sketchier end of the accusation spectrum - nothing wrong with noting that

The shit that is fucked about the Franken situation is that none of these things are mutually exclusive.

She seems to be a bobble headed cunt who used her sexuality as her source of income most of her life (I guess I'm slut shaming now) and pals around with Hannity and is clearly politically motivated especially considering that Roger Stone knew about this in advance.

It doesn't mean he may not have been legitimately inappropriate.

Her behavior towards men also seems to be inappropriate at times herself which opens the whole can of worms about gender double standards with women being the aggressors and it still wouldn't negate if Franken did cross the line himself.

I kind of feel like he is deliberately not defending himself more because he doesn't want to give the impression of someone like a Cosby allegation or Trump denier "they are all lying whores who were asking for it" type of person even if it costs himself politically.

It's all so muddy and fucked up and I'm probably articulating myself really poorly.
Renegade Rabbi
Keep it thick...

Post by Renegade Rabbi »

The button in Lauer's office was not unusual for higher NBC brass. Raping someone in said office, though...

Keillor touched one woman, apologized & said he was still cool with her before he got fired--but she complained anyway and now he's gone. I don't know why I'm surprised though. Scalplock 2017 officially jumped the shark when a pervy old president in a wheelchair was tarred in the same breath as Weinstein.
RHT wrote:You piss and moan about jews but make a thread about losing a crumby ten bucks to CoinStar? Fuckin' kike
Hella Evil & Shit

Hella Evil & Shit

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24065/msn ... n-saavedra#

https://thegoldwater.com/news/12914-MSN ... hter-Raped

Dailywire is ben shapiro's rag right? What was it the other day hipster holocaust said about the level of the mindset people who write or routinely visit sites like breitbart.

And while we're at it, fuck joe rogan for having people like like shapiro, alex jones, stefan molyneux, sam harris and the rest of that kind of trash on his show. whether he realizes it or not he legitimizes them to his rather large audience. (He's either: too stupid to know this, he actually thinks what they say has value, or is too cynical to give a shit because his base is really into this kind of new atheist "I'm not right wing, I just really hate SJW's" gimmick that is so popular now)
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Imagine being so much of a pussy that even Sam Harris is too triggering for you
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Hella Evil & Shit

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:18 pm Imagine being so much of a pussy that even Sam Harris is too triggering for you
I'm surprised you didn't work the word 'cuck' in there somewhere. The real question is how this is what you felt was a relevant response when my original post dealt with:

Someone being smeared

The people doing the smearing assuming their audience is so monumentally fucking stupid they can't tell when something is satire.

Their audience actually is that fucking stupid.

These are your guys (cernovich, gorka, ect. ) you are part of their audience *cough*. Maybe you would try to come up with some sort of justification, tell me how I'm misunderstanding the whole thing because my brain is full of mushy liberal swiss cheese and it's obvious that Sam Seder actually wants his daughter to be raped.

These are rhetorical points as you aren't worth engaging.
Hella Evil & Shit

Well I guess Rogan might not be a complete fucking idiot.

This is so fucking weird that these worlds are colliding. I'm pretty sure actually rape apologist Cernovich feels really fucking stupid as now 10 times as many people know who Seder is than they did yesterday

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I don't understand what the problem is. That fag sounds exactly like the kind of POS who does this sort of thing, to other people, all the fucking time. Who cares. The Jewish New York Times is literally doxxing private citizens for... get this..."hate speech". If you really care about bullshit witch hunts, that outta be at the top of your concerns
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... icity.html

the reporting on this dude just gets more and more phantasmagorical. he was injecting his dick with rocket fuel before the hotel visits with women in order to menace them with it

he's like baron harkonen rolled into frank booth
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Hella Evil & Shit

Hella Evil & Shit

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

sam seder decision reversed.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Geeheeb wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:24 am sam seder decision reversed.
:fp: of all the lousy publicity stunts...
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

whoa
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

Wow, Democratic senators can get on the same page super quickly when it comes to condemning one of their own. It'd be cool to see them use that passion to publicly disseminate persuasive legislative arguments, or maybe formally ask Trump to resign too.

.... nahhhh. Too hard to win arguments against opponents. Much better to kick back on the moral high ground while the battles are lost time after time.
Hella Evil & Shit

Spooky Apparition wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:55 pm Wow, Democratic senators can get on the same page super quickly when it comes to condemning one of their own. It'd be cool to see them use that passion to publicly disseminate persuasive legislative arguments, or maybe formally ask Trump to resign too.

.... nahhhh. Too hard to win arguments against opponents. Much better to kick back on the moral high ground while the battles are lost time after time.
The only way the democrats can win is if they become the very shit they are trying to flush down the toilet. Of course they lose, they are paid by their donors to lose. It's hilarious when right wingers say how leftwing the democrats are. There's no such thing as any organized left in the united states. There's two parties, one that is blatantly in the pocket of corporations and one that gives the illusion of opposition. Fuck this worthless parasite nation. I hope trump pushes the button and starts a nuclear war with north korea and we can elect justin barger god emperor.
Hella Evil & Shit

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:48 am I don't understand what the problem is. That fag sounds exactly like the kind of POS who does this sort of thing, to other people, all the fucking time. Who cares. The Jewish New York Times is literally doxxing private citizens for... get this..."hate speech". If you really care about bullshit witch hunts, that outta be at the top of your concerns

Yes, of course you are confused. Of course you and people like you want to reframe this as someone "being a victim of their own PC culture backlash" Of course you think Mike Cernovich, a person who actually was accused of rape in 2003 and managed to get the charge reduced to misdemeanor battery not to mention the mountain of other garbage associated with that human cess pit has anything of value to say. This was a case involving Cernovich using bots to send emails to advertisers saying that R.A.I.N.N. would be contacted. And the funniest thing of all, YOU are the one who claims you have doxed people from this very board. What the fuck does the New York times have to do with anything? Once again you:

Never play defense
change the subject
move the goal post.

You're about 23 right? I mean this in the least ageist way possible, You're a dumb fucking kid who doesn't know shit. You've probably never experienced any kind of real tragedy in your life and you need to grow the fuck up. I had views almost identical to yours when I was 15-18. Come back in 10 years.
Hella Evil & Shit

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

it's time to bring the ''evangelical'' serving American establishment down

Catholics get the notoriety, but that's because they are legitimate tradition and the - actually hate them.

Fake, Israel first protestantism is uniquely American. I doubt very seriously if such bankrupt ephemera has ever had such a crushing impact on whatever humanity is.

I grew up around these fuckers... Not my family but known. morality, such as it is, means just the quickest path to self-serving for these people. rapists and grifters

worse than -, the hog-jowled - servers

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Luke
Lukasz Sebastain Gottwald was born in Providence, Rhode Island. He is Jewish.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-e ... uke-997270
Nevertheless, in October 2014, Kesha came forward to accuse Dr. Luke of once forcing her to take a date-rape drug and then proceeding to take advantage of her in a hotel room. She also claimed that Dr. Luke had exerted "suffocating control" over her life for a decade, bombarding her with insults about her looks and denying her meaningful profits from her work, which included the multiplatinum single "Tik Tok."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesha#Personal_life
She also alleged that Dr. Luke was partly the cause of Kesha's eating disorder, saying that Luke had allegedly told her to lose weight after he signed her, comparing the shape of her body to a refrigerator. Sebert asserted that this had caused Kesha's disorder to worsen. Kesha had completed her treatment on March 6, 2014, after spending two months in rehab

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-f ... ing-in-us/
Israeli Facebook engineer nabbed in underage sex sting in US
https://techcrunch.com/2016/12/26/oculu ... -old-girl/
Seattle police arrested Oculus’ Head of Computer Vision Dov Katz on December 23rd in a sting operation in which a police officer posed as a 15-year-old girl. Katz allegedly arrived at an Embassy Suites in Tukwila, Washington with $600 after agreeing in texts messages to pay $300 for sex without a condom.
Hella Evil & Shit