Hey Meatgrease

Music posts are a bannable offense.
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Hey Meatgrease

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

I've had sex with a black woman.

A fate worse than death.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Hey Meatgrease

Post by spacehamster »

I'm not sure if I should encourage this. It'll probably be entertaining, but at the same time, I have to wonder why you have these meltdowns everytime someone outs your latest username.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

spacehamster wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:00 amIt'll probably be entertaining
nah.
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

spacehamster wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:00 am I'm not sure if I should encourage this. It'll probably be entertaining, but at the same time, I have to wonder why you have these meltdowns everytime someone outs your latest username.
It might have something to do with the ethanol molecule. Anyways I don't know how outed I can be when I was already outed like 3 months ago.

I've also had sex with Asians, Mexicans, Women younger than my little sister and people who I'm pretty sure are drug addicts.
Hella Evil & Shit

I was wondering if you can explain to me why ashkenazi jews tend to score higher in the area of verbal intelligence and certain segments of the asian population seem to be better in mathematics and spatial perception. Since you're an expert in the field of race, IQ, genetics and human evolution.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:10 am
spacehamster wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:00 am I'm not sure if I should encourage this. It'll probably be entertaining, but at the same time, I have to wonder why you have these meltdowns everytime someone outs your latest username.
It might have something to do with the ethanol molecule. Anyways I don't know how outed I can be when I was already outed like 3 months ago.

I've also had sex with Asians, Mexicans, Women younger than my little sister and people who I'm pretty sure are drug addicts.
Quite a choice of hookers outside the Money Mart...