I hear a noise when I really mean something

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

I hear a noise when I really mean something

Post by Chad »

I will submit to the squad that there is something to the zoo Theory

We are presented with something that seems ridiculous and painful and meaningless... Then teased with the idea that it happened recently in geological time.

I don't believe we actually went to the Moon... And sometimes I wonder if documentaries about black holes are just there to make me go to sleep

Life and belief are so stupid and thin Beyond this veneer that I think someone is playing us

This time it's not the Jews... Or is it? I've had deafening ringing in my ear for 3 days, if they can assassinate an Iranian scientist, they can surely fuck with my head

Sleep well
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Re: I hear a noise when I really mean something

Post by riley-o »

Have you ever seen a doctor about paranoia, Chad.. ?
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I would like to say that most doctors are Jews, and if the ones that aren't were mainly taught Jewish influenced medical research.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Tinnitus or Auditory Hallucinations, which one would you rather have?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i had a two or three documentaries on blacks holes on my old dvr that i'd watched 30-40 times each and i got to the point i'd put them on as i was falling asleep :tup:

one had a bit too much michio kaku but they even managed to make him tolerable in it
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

That night I dreamed of horses running together like they were water with a brain that could decide where to go. Except you could see their faces and their feet and tails coming out and then going back into the water of themselves. REDACTED was there and so was my mom and Strawberry and Alicia. But I don't remember them. I remember the horses and that they were running toward a giant red sun and that nothing could stop them and that I was with them.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.