I Single-Handedly uncovered a 20M+ Canadian Crypto-currency fraud Scheme

Music posts are a bannable offense.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Re: I Single-Handedly uncovered a 20M+ Canadian Crypto-currency fraud Scheme

Post by chrisinLA »

Last edited by chrisinLA on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Yeah I literally had sex with the boobs
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

why is your last name no longer rondot
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

say Cascade Whore, you've got large, voluptuous breasts, don't you? See if rondot can give you a job.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:36 am say Cascade Whore, you've got large, voluptuous breasts, don't you? See if rondot can give you a job.
Hey Meatgrease, you've got no personality whatsoever and a dull look in your eyes.

I'm not sure if Rondot has much use for manual labor, but I do know for a fact that you're free to fuck off forever, bitch.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Glub wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm Despite all the abuse he's subjected to on here, Chris seems like a genuinely nice/well-intentioned person.
He’s been a massive creep to the women here, has for years spammed the board with his ripoff projects of facebook, myspace, google, (I know I’m forgetting some) and deserves all abuse he gets.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

poor sasha
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I for one welcome this shitshow as long as he's not directly creeping on anyone anymore. We've need a breath of fresh air for some time.

If he is I'll gladly call his local police department.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

riley-o wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:33 am
Glub wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm Despite all the abuse he's subjected to on here, Chris seems like a genuinely nice/well-intentioned person.
He’s been a massive creep to the women here, has for years spammed the board with his ripoff projects of facebook, myspace, google, (I know I’m forgetting some) and deserves all abuse he gets.
When I'm wrong I'm wrong.
I apologize.
Speaking of apologies, do you think Meatgrease has ever apologized to his family for being a letdown? If not, he should get on that.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Anyone that rude and bitter hasn't had contact with loved ones in quite some time.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:51 am Anyone that rude and bitter hasn't had contact with loved ones in quite some time.
I'd wager that, in real life, Meatgrease is the awkward, quiet type. You know, loud online/quite around people. A typical gutless pussy.

On the off chance I'd lose said wager, it's not a big deal.
I can afford it; I'm not a trail-fixer.
MeatGrease wrote:

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Last edited by chrisinLA on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Yeah that's rich. This board has been host to literally dozens of confirmed rapists/molestors, which riley has never had a problem being buddy-buddy with

Fuck you riley
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:25 am Yeah that's rich. This board has been host to literally dozens of confirmed rapists/molestors, which riley has never had a problem being buddy-buddy with

Fuck you riley
Fuck you, you pathetic cocksucker.
Fuck your whore mother.
Fuck your faggot-ass father.

Got a dog?
Fuck that thing too.
MeatGrease wrote:

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:25 am Yeah that's rich. This board has been host to literally dozens of confirmed rapists/molestors, which riley has never had a problem being buddy-buddy with

Fuck you riley
LOL which confirmed rapists have posted here, let alone ones I was pals with ?! This is news to me
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

riley-o wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:06 pm

Fuck you riley
LOL which confirmed rapists have posted here, let alone ones I was pals with ?! This is news to me
for starters, how about the fake mexican eh_d who we know for a fact was groping mandie and other reeelapse bitches at mdf years ago
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:23 pm
riley-o wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:06 pm

Fuck you riley
for starters, how about the fake mexican eh_d who we know for a fact was groping mandie and other reeelapse bitches at mdf years ago
For starters, if there ever was a mascot for the Reeelapse Bitches, it would be you.
MeatGrease wrote:

Hella Evil & Shit

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:36 am say Cascade Whore, you've got large, voluptuous breasts, don't you? See if rondot can give you a job.
Yeah maybe we can get Gianna Michaels to beat the shit out of me on camera, she seems pretty violent.

Hook it up Gu Gu Doll.
Hella Evil & Shit

Scott from Burn The Masses was a statutory rapist if you want to get technical but who knows in these confusing post Roy Moore times.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:23 pm for starters, how about the fake mexican eh_d who we know for a fact was groping mandie and other reeelapse bitches at mdf years ago
I’ve never heard anything about Ed groping women at MDF or anywhere else. Do you have any evidence or history of this ?

While you’re looking for that, maybe you can also find an example of a rapist I’m pals with like you claimed.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Wasn't there something or other where Marissa said she wanted him to stay away from her? Not to jump to MeeGeePoo's defense here or anything, I'm just wondering if I'm remembering this correctly. He'd have to be able to name at least 24 "confirmed rapists/molestors" on the board for it to amount to "literally dozens," anyway.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I Single-Handedly uncovered a 200+ lbs Canadian Crypto-fraud
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:01 am Wasn't there something or other where Marissa said she wanted him to stay away from her? Not to jump to MeeGeePoo's defense here or anything, I'm just wondering if I'm remembering this correctly. He'd have to be able to name at least 24 "confirmed rapists/molestors" on the board for it to amount to "literally dozens," anyway.
He probably doesn't know what "literally dozens" means because he's literally a moron.
Last edited by Glub on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

happy international women's day
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR