Black Metal Against Censorship: A Line in the Sand

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: Black Metal Against Censorship: A Line in the Sand

Post by Foot Foot »

feels like a good companion piece:

HOTTER THAN HEIL: Satanism Drama Is Tearing Apart the Murderous Neo-Nazi Group Atomwaffen

The library also encouraged Atomwaffen members to read Iron Gates, a gruesome sci-fi novel penned by the occult group Tempel of Blood, which is openly affiliated with the ONA.

https://www.amazon.com/Iron-Gates-Tempe ... 0692306587

"Give it a read if you're into Rape stories and post apocalyptic child stabbing"
- user review
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Chad wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:03 pm I'll be back later
It's been a few days.
Maybe he's dead?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

antifa got 'im
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

http://www.metalsucks.net/2018/03/23/re ... s-in-2009/
I can't believe the ADL is trying to CENSOR Inquisition now...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

My general policy toward nazi dickhead black metal is that I have no problem enjoying the music if it's good but try not to ever financially support it (t-shirts, CD's, shows etc.)

No regrets for stealing burzum/inquisition/grand belial's key etc. music online and enjoying it. This isn't a controversial stance is it? But some folks do act as if just listening to the shit will infect you by osmosis (even though I usually can't understand the lyrics anyway)

20 years of black metal appreciation and I'm still not a white supremacist. Am I doing it wrong?
Hard out here for a leftist black metaller
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:39 am http://www.metalsucks.net/2018/03/23/re ... s-in-2009/
I can't believe the ADL is trying to CENSOR Inquisition now...
just came (tee) to post this.
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

MANTIS wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:57 am My general policy toward nazi dickhead black metal is that I have no problem enjoying the music if it's good but try not to ever financially support it (t-shirts, CD's, shows etc.)

No regrets for stealing burzum/inquisition/grand belial's key etc. music online and enjoying it. This isn't a controversial stance is it? But some folks do act as if just listening to the shit will infect you by osmosis (even though I usually can't understand the lyrics anyway)

20 years of black metal appreciation and I'm still not a white supremacist. Am I doing it wrong?
Hard out here for a leftist black metaller
i'd snag some Intolitarian releases were it not for all the spoken word alt-right incel def poetry jams between the songs.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

:oops: the writeup makes it sound much cooler than it actually is :oops:
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

gonna go ahead and ignore that story for the next six months till i completely forget about it
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

FVBTVS wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:54 pm gonna go ahead and ignore that story for the next six months till i completely forget about it
takes one to know one, eh?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:32 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:54 pm gonna go ahead and ignore that story for the next six months till i completely forget about it
Shut your bitch mouth.
Everyone here thinks you're a cunt.
Everyone here is correct.
Someone should spit in your mother's face for birthing such a little ratfucking twerp.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:32 pm
you are a parody and your projection is boring :tup:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I sent an apology to foot foot as a private message, but I should do it openly... His band is pretty good, better than most. I should not have been an asshole to him for no reason. He did not deserve it. It honestly is a good band, sounds truly destructive
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Chad wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:32 pm I sent an apology to foot foot as a private message, but I should do it openly... His band is pretty good, better than most. I should not have been an asshole to him for no reason. He did not deserve it. It honestly is a good band, sounds truly destructive
You can send my apology in the form of sucking my cock you alcoholic fag.

Fuck you and fuck your entire family.

And I hope foot foot told you the same because it's what you deserve for lacking worth as a human being.
MeatGrease wrote:

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I'm sorry man you're boring with the constant tough guy thing

I drink a lot, and do a lot of illegal drugs, and I probably have cirrhosis...I'm 34

I can end my sentences forcefully as well.
I want to die.
Have fun with that.

I will tell you one thing... I've never been a burden. I'm leaving my Mom a lot of money, and a lot of people will miss me
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Chad wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:21 pm I'm sorry man you're boring with the constant tough guy thing

I drink a lot, and do a lot of illegal drugs, and I probably have cirrhosis...I'm 34

I can end my sentences forcefully as well.
I want to die.
Have fun with that.

I will tell you one thing... I've never been a burden. I'm leaving my Mom a lot of money, and a lot of people will miss me
I'm not at all a tough guy.
I'm not picking on people I wouldn't be a dick to in real life, I'm being a dick to people that are either near-death alcoholics or wimpering NS keyboard queers. It doesn't take a tough guy to be an asshole to people who are down on their luck. It takes an utter piece of shit, but it doesn't take a tough guy.

You'll notice I don't talk shit to anyone else on here because, in real life, I certainly wouldn't mouth off to them.

You have cirrhosis at 34 and you're claiming you've never been a burden? Are you saying that with a straight face? It's not a burden that a lot of people will miss you when you die way to young? Fuck you for thinking that you selfish, selfish asshole. Why don't you get your shit together like a man instead of knowingly making your loved ones miserable?
MeatGrease wrote: