a Jewish state

Music posts are a bannable offense.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Re: a Jewish state

Post by THE KILL »

hahaha yeah I think that's a realistic assessment.

I don't believe that Chad parties hard with anyone... he sits at home alone all day, thumbing his thrift store copy of "Nietzsche's and Kierkegaard's best quotes" and sadly nods in agreement....
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

THE KILL wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 5:44 am hahaha yeah I think that's a realistic assessment.

I don't believe that Chad parties hard with anyone... he sits at home alone all day, thumbing his thrift store copy of "Nietzsche's and Kierkegaard's best quotes" and sadly nods in agreement....
must've looked up the word existentialism; a little bit off... I love Dostoevsky, my favorite novel of all time is the Idiot. At one time I Wanted to learn the language just to read it outside of translation.

And I party harder than A normal person should
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Chad wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:08 am
THE KILL wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 5:44 am hahaha yeah I think that's a realistic assessment.

must've looked up the word existentialism; a little bit off... I love Dostoevsky, my favorite novel of all time is the Idiot. At one time I Wanted to learn the language just to read it outside of translation.

mate, I'm a philosophy teacher... I don't look up shit, people look up to me
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

THE KILL wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:51 pm

That's terrible
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:23 pm
THE KILL wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:51 pm

That's terrible
Shut your stupid cocksucker, you dumpy little troll.

Everyone thinks you're an asshole because you're an asshole.

There's nothing on God's green earth that you're not laughably bad at.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

[quote="THE KILL" post_id=1898162 people look up to me
[/quote]

This is something that Meatgrease will never be able to say without those within earshot bursting into laughter.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

:lol:
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

Like a sad and lecherous masochist, Meatgrease is back for more abuse. What a fucking loser.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:14 pm Like a sad and lecherous masochist, Meatgrease is back for more abuse. What a fucking loser.
This is about perfect.
Bravo.
MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:14 pm Like a sad and lecherous masochist, Meatgrease is back for more abuse. What a fucking loser.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

You're hurting me with your words sir!!!!!
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:24 pm
You're hurting me with your words sir!!!!!
Fag,
We'd hurt you with golf clubs and tire irons if we could.

Yet again, why do you keep coming back to a venue where people who are smarter/more successful/funnier than you rip you asshole after asshole?

Regardless of what your answer is, fuck you forever you slack-jawed, vacant-eyed cunt.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Meat grease isn’t lecherous. He despises sexual immorality even though he has sex before marriage and will never define what ever he considers to be “moral” or even what his specific religious beliefs are other than calling Ross a pervert constantly. I assume when he fucks his girlfriend it is through a hole in a sheet.
Ill body
/
Ill will
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Obviously he is not literally lecherous, and is probably an incel IRL, I was simply comparing him persistently returning to this board to receive insults and verbal abuse to a lecherous masochist. Obviously a person who would go out in the world and actually find people willing to make their dreams come true by stomping on them with high heels and pissing down their throats would be a real go-getter and have much more dignity than Meatgrease.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:03 am Obviously he is not literally lecherous, and is probably an incel IRL, I was simply comparing him persistently returning to this board to receive insults and verbal abuse to a lecherous masochist. Obviously a person who would go out in the world and actually find people willing to make their dreams come true by stomping on them with high heels and pissing down their throats would be a real go-getter and have much more dignity than Meatgrease.
:( this really hurts a lot coming from a tattoo artist

I just desperately want your approval so bad. I mean, you're so important, it's the only shot at redemption for a guy who's never had sex before like me.

what am I doing here. norwegian metal bro doesn't like me :(

how could anyone go on like this???
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:10 pm
How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:03 am Obviously he is not literally lecherous, and is probably an incel IRL, I was simply comparing him persistently returning to this board to receive insults and verbal abuse to a lecherous masochist. Obviously a person who would go out in the world and actually find people willing to make their dreams come true by stomping on them with high heels and pissing down their throats would be a real go-getter and have much more dignity than Meatgrease.
:( this really hurts a lot coming from a tattoo artist

I just desperately want your approval so bad. I mean, you're so important, it's the only shot at redemption for a guy who's never had sex before like me.

what am I doing here. norwegian metal bro doesn't like me :(

how could anyone go on like this???
You have sex? Why don’t you live a more virtuous life as a better example for others. I assume you consider yourself some form of Christian.
Ill body
/
Ill will
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

I am not and have never been a tattoo artist. Making shit up whole cloth from your retard brain again, just like with your dumb ass political ideas. Potato brained warrior priest aristocrat.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:08 am I am not and have never been a tattoo artist. Making shit up whole cloth from your retard brain again, just like with your dumb ass political ideas. Potato brained warrior priest aristocrat.
How Are Mortiis Goatse: "You mush-brained child."
Meatgrease: "Like I'm going to listen to a Korean cigar store owner whose favorite article of clothing is a t-shirt with a picture of a shark that reads 'what's for dinner?'"

If you're going to make shit up, be creative, you idiot.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Is it okay to be a warrior preist and an asatru pagan?
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Glub wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:26 pm
How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:08 am
How Are Mortiis Goatse: "You mush-brained child."
Meatgrease: "Like I'm going to listen to a Korean cigar store owner whose favorite article of clothing is a t-shirt with a picture of a shark that reads 'what's for dinner?'"
:lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will